Sign J. Swift's petition to remove tax exempt status

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
I'mglib

Re: Sign J. Swift's petition to remove tax exempt status

Post by I'mglib » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 am

Woo hoo, 5289 at this point. Keep 'em coming!
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 pm

I'mglib wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 am
Well this is interesting! The Tampa Bay Times has a story about the dueling petitions!

Two dueling online petitions have emerged since the Aug. 15 premiere: one calling for the IRS to investigate Scientology's tax exempt status. That one was launched by Jeffrey Augustine, Scientology researcher and husband of former Scientologist Karen de la Carriere, who served aboard the church's ship Apollo with founder L. Ron Hubbard.

The other, launched by a teenage Scientologist in India, calls for the cancellation of the series, alleging it is a "hate show" inciting violence.

I wish they had posted a link to the petition!!!
Scientology Merchants of Hate and Propaganda
investigate scientology IRS tax exempt - sign petition
5,727 supporters
1,773 needed to reach 7,500

Hmmm, yes a lot of nice good articles at Tampa bay times, but on their Special Scientology page, only links to the official church of Scientology, here could be some space for other visions and links beside the journalistic.

Nice first comment to the article, write them and suggest a more differentiated and balanced linking to sources of defining what scientology is. Just having one source like the church is not really balanced. Probably the religious bigots are just calling and crying all the time how bad they are treated. News should be neutral but just linking to one part is not neutral at all. Tax or no tax have a high news-value to Clearwater in general.
St Petersburg / Tampa bay time have written many good articles about scientology, here is one about tax exempt due to the behavior of Scientology.

Save our Children from Cult of Death & Disconnection
Help Children & families from disconnection and the industry of death Cult addiction Scientology.

Scientology The Military Org & All it's Trojan Horses galloping
A military organization with uniforms and battle plan, and a huge religious bigotry with front group of whats working in war time. Red Cross wannabees to ensure human rights while the mother-organization show exactly the opposite, that's Scientology. Thanks to Scientology L Ron Hubbard

DM™
©® APP
Signs of redesign

To Hubbard everything is black and white as the followers into the tunnel-sight
----
Sirs:

Those attacking Scientology run mental institutions. They make millions out of it. They advocate brutal, murderous actions against the insane. They are terrified of losing the avalanches of money gouged out of governments. They see Scientology taking it all away with kind, effective measures. There is no question in their minds but that Scientology works. That's why they are attacking it.

A thousand other philosophies and religions arise every year with no outcry from the madmen in charge. The hundreds of thousands of victims of the enemy, as in all fascist actions, cannot complain. They cannot even talk. They're dead.

L. RON HUBBARD
New York, N.Y.

-------------------------------

Scientology Times Magazine
Scientology The Cult of Greed Time

Scientology Reader Digest
Scientology: Anatomy of a Frightening Cult
The shocking story behind one of the most dangerous "religious cults" in America today. By Eugene M. Methvin May, 1980
Scientology: The Sickness Spreads By Eugene M. Methvin Oct 1981

Scientology Nature Magazine
Scientology A growing cult reaches dangerously into the mind

Scientology St Petersburg time / Tampa bay Pulitzer Prize winning article about
When Scientology came to town
The St. Petersburg Times wins the 1980 Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting for its look at Scientology's arrival in Clearwater, Florida. And this was just the beginning.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:37 am

We are still chugging along! Almost to 6,000 at 5,939!!!

Keep those signatures coming!

https://www.change.org/p/irs-commission ... mpt-status
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:03 pm

We've Passed Scientology's Petition!

SCIENTOLOGY IRS TAX EXEMPT
Sep 3, 2017 — Thanks to your support our team's petition has passed Scientology's "Stop Leah" Petition. The scoreboard:

Our petition to the IRS: 6,211 signatures and steadily climbing!

Scientology's "Stop Leah" Petition: 6,123 signatures.

Looks like what Scientology calls "a tiny handful of unemployed people on the fringes of the internet" have gathered more signatures than Scientology -- a group which falsely claims to be "the world's fastest growing religion with 12,000,000 members scattered across all continents of Earth, etc."

Church of Scientology Engaging in Social Media Fraud to Attack Leah Remini and her Show

6,240 supporters right now
Or is it all just a kryptonite. However Scientology Xenu is now helping to put the issue on the map.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Nice going, having linked from several pages and still see some major pages in the topics not having linked at all. Meaning they would have the highest levels of potential success in gaining more votes to the IRS Petition
Scientology Censorship - Bigotry

-Jeffrey Augustine this channel: "My wife Karen de la Carriere's Surviving" Scientology Channel on YouTube would be one of the best pages to put the mention and link on the firstpage, giving the Scientology IRS Petition both the interested public as well as the amount in flow to really make a difference. Letting the petition link to the channel without using the channel for the purpose would be a waste, make a video about the mission and link to the petition from the first side.

Jeffrey Augustine, your sound-cloud does not use outlinking out of sound-cloud at all, i suggest you consider to do a campaign redressing of the page, like in this example here Scientology IRS. With 17 thousands subscribers on your youtube channel the IRS Scientology petition will obviously will reach more highly relevant persons, ready to act ... Right?
Keep it working without forgetting what never has been working in any nice way.

Looking back there have been some petitions about Scientology IRS and Tax exempt, but i can see no reasonable conclusion from that, i find it highly relevant to move on forward and get som changes in the field and hence also to know why the earlier petitions to the white house have failed in the mission...

Shell fish from every line in the shell code of decoding dingbats. Googling like "The petitioner is a nonprofit corporation affiliated with the Church of Scientology. It seeks to classify the beneficiary as a nonimmigrant religious IRS" shows a lot of special rules ... and also masked documents, the first document "DEC262013_02D13101" not searchable under its own name on the server where it is: IRS.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:15 am

Yahoo, 11,521!
The whole issue of Scn tax exemption was discussed on the Leah Remini show tonight, so hopefully more signatures and more attention will be received.

https://www.change.org/p/irs-commission ... mpt-status

Return to “Opinions & Debate”