What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Scientology

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Scientology » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Timed in space as the said & and its consequences in timed space
-Granulate all this shit make it holy
-You are holy lets leave the shit let me show you how
closing ... sure ...
-From your temporal lobes the spaced out time, in full chronometry to avoiding awaken your highly reactive mind

Save our children from cult addiction
& the liquid handcuffs of the mind

Save us from the cult of death and the military org with all the galloping Trojan horses

Scientology Cult Addiction & Sect addiction
Scientology Cult Addiction and disconnection that tear apart families. Why is it so David Miscavige?

Is the easy comfortable tunnel-sight of Scientology not strong enough to handle reality as it is? The reactive mind of Scientology is what gave the bad reputation to begin with. Cutting crosses in reality

Tic in toc
David what gave the world the word taximeter to begin with?
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm

"Did you plan to write a book about the adventures of LRH the Pilot?" I said

"I thought about it. I started getting the pertinent data, and soon realized that he was not a good pilot. All those photos of him in a pilot uniform are just for the show. He couldn't stay in the air for too long because he was getting seasick," said Bob

"What about his achievements as a horticulturist? He wrote that he saved the UK from malnutrition in 1960s, " I said

"Same shit. He had couple of plants at home, that's all. He was not a professional horticulturist," said Bob
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:46 pm

"LRH had a PhD in Nuclear Physics, he even bragged about his participation in Manhattan Project. Of course, this is bullshit. But did you think about writing a book about his part in Manhattan Project?" I said.

"Yes, I was tempted to cook a book about that. But soon I realized there was a huge problem -- LRH was in the Navy when Manhattan Project was being developed. Not even Scientologists would believe that he had anything to do with Manhattan Project," said Bob
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

TheGodsWatchCartoons

Post by TheGodsWatchCartoons » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:29 pm

I actually posted here a while back. But since then, obviously I've learned a lot more, and my view has changed — not that $ciento isn't crazy and needs to be shut down or anything, but I feel like I've gained a lot of empathy in these last eleven years. As such, I'd like to actually make another post.
___

Just take a step back, or several, and look at the whole thing. If it's just one person, or a small group, or a bunch of Twitter bots or spam emails, you can make the argument that it's "just a bunch of haters" — but can you really look and listen and hear and read about all these stories and experiences and still think the same way? Really? ... REALLY really?

This isn't in reference to Scientology, mostly Christianity and other religions and pseudosciences, but as TheraminTrees says: "People who don't want you to think are never your friends." Does Scientology really want you to think and question and contribute and steer your own life — or, beneath it all, do they just want you to obey, memorize, repeat, and work? ...Think about it. Really THINK about it. Think about your own experience. Think about what these people are really saying about theirs. Just think. Don't repeat, don't recite, don't panic... Just think. Think for yourself. Nobody else. Just you. Think about you. Think about how you feel. Think about what you really want. Really reflect.

You know how you feel. You know what you want. You know what you can do, even if you're nervous or unsure about it. You can overcome just about anything you come up against. You are strong. You are good. You are capable — of just about anything you want to really do. Make a million dollars or lose 100 lbs. overnight, okay, so there are limits. But so what? If you want to lose weight, or make more money, you CAN do it. And without spending too much more, let alone a ton, either.

Talk to people. Here, there, anywhere. Trust people — friends, family, people you can talk to face to face. About anything. With no consequence. There are people out there who you can ramble on to about anything at all, big or small, "crazy" or not, and they'll listen. And even if they don't agree, they'll still talk to you for hours and try to help you from the bottom of their hearts. Even people you didn't know yesterday, friends are everywhere. All you have to do is reach out. Don't be afraid. Say something. Say something to someone. You never know. More people are willing to listen, to reach out, to stay and be a shoulder to cry or freak out on than you might think is even possible.
I AM THE ANTI-CRUISE.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Demented Founder wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm
He was not a professional horticulturist," said Bob
No rather a Genius that flower in his dream
Demented Founder wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:46 pm
Not even Scientologists would believe that he had anything to do with Manhattan Project," said Bob
Bob cites his dreams sometimes, he does the Scientology implant & fundamental SEO Washing and becomes a Philanthropist, Genius and Entrepreneur.
Natural style wood

The S sense of the locomotion, said the seahorse and whip-lashed the bioenergetics thought the system.

Perceptual factors in mental representation, from the gravity of what's been. Your history as your gravity
-And who you give the heavy parts to

Directing com parts in compartmentalization's

Phantom and the art of the Phantom limb
Phantom and the art of Phantom perception from a lost hemispheric synch
Phantom and the art of Phantom perception from a lost hemispheric synch sold as the unification's of the long lost phantom in picture of reality. How rich is the levels of tunnel-sight & the total freedom in follow the concrete lead.

Auto correct myself into the line - from the heavy comp parts in G
I must confess, that's what i believe. Psychophysics of assembler in G

At the end of the tunnel-sight they buried their contacts with the ground

jof79

Post by jof79 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Dear Scientologist,

The same i'm saying to you I say to any other person that belives in religion, Religion is a form of social control, there is no God, no prophets neither Xenu neither little ghosts of tetans, it's all a lie to divert you from the truth, when you die, you die and your body rots or it is cremated, nevertheless it will turn to dust and dust will dissipate and any physical traces of you will be lost, but think this way, on the day you die someone will be born and the cycle of life will continue, that's the most important thing, the progression of natural life and the little or insignificant help we gave to the human kind, because all of us, living and dead, left our mark in someone.. somewhere, now that you know the truth, go live the rest of your life as a free soul, and leave that idiotic cult.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

"When I was in Sea Org, nobody talked about masturbations, and the sec check materials didn't include this touchy topic. But a lot of former SO members, who spent much more time in the cult than I did, do say that the people who were giving those sec checks were obsessed with the masturbations. Do you know why?" I said.

"There is an HCOB about that. LRH was not concerned with the act of masturbation, but its consequences bothered him a lot. He wrote that masturbations become an addiction, which leads to physical exhaustion, and inability to carry out Sea Org duties, " said Bob.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:13 pm

"When I was in Sea Org, I learned that only 10% of Hubbard's works were published. Is there any truth to this claim?" I said

"I don't think so. All his sci-fi and fantasy books were published. The only unpublished book is Excalibur," said Bob

"What about his Scientology-related materials?" I said

"Even if there is 15 OT levels, I don't think they account for the missing 90%," said Bob

"So, what's the purpose of spreading this silly rumor?" I said

"I think they were planning to do what I did -- to hire ghostwriters to write his fantasy books. CoS needs money, you know. But for some reason they cancelled the plan. But the legend still lives," said Bob

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:37 pm

the history of Scientology was drug free, from 1871. 1901 and so on

... until L Ron Hubbard introduced Benzedrine to Scientology History in order to awake a patient.

1 Was L Ron Hubbard right in introducing the psych-drug Amphetamine (Benzedrine) to Scientology, or was Hubbard wrong?
2 Was the long history of Scientology in the written history of mankind not better without the psych-drugs given by a non physician, like Elron?

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:21 am

I doubt that Scientology's sycophants will understand the magnitude and importance of what it is that I am about to reveal in this letter. Nevertheless, the possibility that even one such individual might awaken to the truth and begin to understand that Scientology plays mindlessly and malevolently to people's fear and rage, stoking their ressentiment in order to make its pertinacious insinuations palatable and perhaps even enticing obliges me to continue. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. Scientology and its lieutenants have put in place the largest and most effective blacklist in the history of our country. The purpose of this blacklist is to rid various strategic organizations of Scientology's corrivals and any other independent-minded people who might interfere with Scientology's designs. While such activities are merely the first step towards creating profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, we don't always have to agree on every detail of every issue. Nevertheless, I think that all of us do happen to agree that I have a practical plan for improving the state of education in this country. I propose that we get knowledgeable and well-trained teachers, equip them with syllabi filled with challenging texts and materials, and have them teach students that Scientology proclaims at every opportunity that it'd never spatter my reputation. The organization doth protest too much, methinks.

Scientology is entirely mistaken if it believes that everything it says is totally and thoroughly true. One may very well question whether perennial crybabies like Scientology wouldn't fare well without a legal skirt to hide under. Still, most people will eventually be convinced that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Scientology and about hypothetical solutions to our Scientology problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that it says it's obligated to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. Sure, Scientology may lack the vision and courage to review the basic issues at the root of the debate, but let's not allow it off the hook by pretending that it doesn't have a choice in the matter. Although I respect Scientology's right to free speech just as I respect it for polyloquent, nerdy cockalorums, pathetic spongers, and the worst classes of intemperate perjurers there are, an unholy alliance of crotchety, disorderly enemies of the people and nutty opportunists has been instrumental in devising increasingly ophidian ways to peddle the snake oil of petulant incendiarism. But you knew that already. So let me add that if you are not actively transcending local prejudices, you are abetting Scientology's attempt to engage in an endless round of finger pointing.
I would fain strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature but I'm a bit worried that Scientology will retaliate by legitimizing the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. I'm worried because it proclaims that it is the way, the truth, and the light. Go home, Scientology; you're drunk. Any sober person would realize that we must always be mindful of the special needs of the least privileged members of our anti-Scientology movement. We need even their help to provide light, information, and knowledge about Scientology's incomprehensible editorials. I have no idea why Scientology makes such a big fuss over larrikinism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved—issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that Scientology teaches workshops on expansionism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

Scientology's rejoinders are built on lies, and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. There are legitimate conflicts of interest in any society. What is necessary is together to create just institutions within which those conflicts can be adjudicated and fairly resolved. Before this effort can commence, though, we must recognize that if I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to commit to practices that build community and eliminate behaviors that work against what we are dedicated to building. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that I am unmistakably annoyed with Scientology's insistence that its peuplade is a colony of heaven called to obey God by muddying the word “uncharacteristically”. Sorry, Scientology, but that's not a fact. That's intellectual dishonesty bordering on lunacy. If Scientology wanted to speak the truth, it should have said that I, not being one of the many hectoring drug lords of this world, am sick of our illustrious “leaders” treading on eggshells so as not to upset Scientology. Here's what I have to say to them: Scientology is a lifelong member of the Church of Lubricious Nonrepresentationalism. (Yes, Scientology harbors all sorts of stereotypes, prejudices, hatreds, and other dark mental cargo about other organizations, but that's an entirely different story.)

As soon as Scientology found the resources to do so it lost no time in conducting business in an intransigent, domineering way. The inevitable followed: Chuffy vendors of fanaticism started creating an atmosphere of mistrust in which speculations and rumors gain the appearance of viability and compete openly with more carefully considered theories. The scariest part of all of this is that a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that Scientology goes ballistic every time I so much as hint that it intends to drop everyone but its comrades from the circle of justice. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that Scientology sometimes uses the word “internationalization” when describing its diegeses. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.
I'm inclined to think that Scientology has, at times, called me “jackbooted” or “poxy”. Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to traffic in our blood, our birthright, and our security. Scientology wants to create a Scientology-centric society in which silly stubborn-types dictate the populace's values and myths, its traditions and archetypes. Alas, that's a mere ripple on the dictatorial ocean of Marxism in which Scientology will drown any attempt to speak clearly and forcefully in the face of intolerance and violence.

Scientology's malisons are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. Circumstantial evidence is always probative to show intent. The circumstantial evidence in Scientology's case is that Scientology keeps saying that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. For some reason, Scientology's pals actually believe this nonsense. The fact that the limitation and final abolition of stoicism presuppose the elimination of innumerable preconditions is distressing, to say the least. I don't mean to imply that questionable statistics, pseudoscientific studies, and biased reports coordinate a revolution, but it's true nonetheless. Something that I have heard repeated several times from various sources—a sort of “tag line” for Scientology—is, “We should go out and paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. And when we're done with that, we'll all procure explosive devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an upcoming campaign of terror.” This is not a direct quote, nor have I heard it from Scientology's lips directly but several sources have paraphrased the content to me in near-enough ways that I feel fairly confident it actually was said. And to be honest, I have no trouble believing it.
I would like to believe that Scientology acts with our interests in mind. I really would. But Scientology sure makes it difficult to believe such things. For instance, it professes that we should deny minorities a cultural voice. The truth is that we are better than that. The truth is that whenever I highlight the threat of egocentric priggism in a letter such as this, Scientology issues a standard response. First, it denies the threat itself. Then, it condemns those who describe it as purblind, bossy hooligans. This is basically Scientology's way of pulling us back into a darker, more disordered world.
Scientology makes it sound like our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. The evidence against that concept is so overwhelming, even an eight-year-old child can recognize it. Even so, we desperately need to place a high value on honor and self-respect. It's not enough merely to keep our heads down and pray that Scientology doesn't seize control over where we eat, sleep, socialize, and associate with others. As I like to say, if you set the bar low, you jump low. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Scientology recently claimed that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from it a hundred times before. Scientology acts as if it were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling.
I honestly dislike Scientology. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that I want to take steps against the whole ultra-ungracious brotherhood of the worst sorts of combative, frowsy troublemakers there are. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Why does Scientology associate with empty-headed, savage beatniks who are bent on spreading rumors, gossip, and stories that are truly false? Having long ago made up my mind on this subject, I have no hesitation in saying that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to listen to others. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me declare a truce with Scientology and commence a dialogue, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm

"in his book, A History of Man, LRH wrote that there are implant stations on Earth in the Pirinei region. Did you consider a writing book about these stations?" I said

"Well, I cannot do that because I am not a sci-fi writer," said Bob

"But you hired a writer to write LRH fantasy books, " I said

"It's a different situation. That writer can write anything he wants, he just has to imitate the Hubbard style. But for a book on implant stations I need a sci-fi writer familiar with Scientology. However, not a single sci-fi writer joined the cult because they all knew that Hubbard was a crook," said Bob

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 pm

"In several HCOB's LRH wrote about attending scientific conferences. Do you know anything about it?" I said

"It appears that he did go to several conferences. But he was not a speaker. The conferences were open to the public, anyone could have walked in," said Bob

"What was his purpose?" I said

"He was not alone, there was a photographer with him who took bunch of pictures. Those were the early days of Dianetics, the Founder wanted to rub the shoulders with scientists. Later he claimed that they all accepted Dianetics," said Bob

"But most of the scientists he claimed he talked with were physicists, not psychologists," I said

"The fool didn't know the meaning of the word "physics", he thought they were also experts on psychology," said Bob.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:19 am

As an active Scientologist, in your studies of L. Ron Hubbard's writing and lectures, have you ever given any thought to how often and how much he has threatened you? In most cases he has done it in a way that the reader takes it the threat is aimed at someone else. Nevertheless almost everyone involved in Scientology finds themselves in punitive ethics actions, lower conditions, committees of evidence, overboarding, rehabilitation project force, the threat of being declared a suppressive person, and the list goes on. It creates a society of fear and mistrust and puts everyone below the leader into a state of anxiety. Do you like living that way?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 pm

"Technically speaking, FreeWinds is a cargo ship. There are not too many OTs these days. It is possible that CoS use the ship in its original capacity. Have you heard anything about that?" I said

"I met a former shipmate, he is no longer with the church. He said that they used to load and unload a lot of large boxes and crates into the ship's hold. They were told that those were the food supplies. But the "supplies" didn't stay there for too long, they were replaced repeatedly with new cargo. It looks like CoS were making money in the way that LRH didn't foresee, " said Bob.

"desperate times call for desperate measures," I said

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:35 am

Demented Lron wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 pm
"Technically speaking, FreeWinds is a cargo ship. There are not too many OTs these days. It is possible that CoS use the ship in its original capacity. Have you heard anything about that?" I said

"I met a former shipmate, he is no longer with the church. He said that they used to load and unload a lot of large boxes and crates into the ship's hold. They were told that those were the food supplies. But the "supplies" didn't stay there for too long, they were replaced repeatedly with new cargo. It looks like CoS were making money in the way that LRH didn't foresee, " said Bob.

"desperate times call for desperate measures," I said
I don't suppose you have the means to ask whether the boxes and crates ever went through customs.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”