Scientology books visability Worldcat & Open library

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Scientology

Scientology books visability Worldcat & Open library

Post by Scientology » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 pm

when i searching wordcat and openlibrary there is several things i find strange and i have tried to change it but failed, so please excuse my questions out of low knowledge

-When searching Open Library just Elron hubbard books comes up - just doing ordinary search, why?
-major invisibillity of Scientology facts on libraries

Nice Science Scientology
https://openlibrary.org/people/Entheta Thanks to entheta i can see the entheta list and find books that way
https://openlibrary.org/people/scientology

Worldcat Scientology resources beyond the smokescreen addiction
Scientology books by Wieber
Scientology: Scientology
Scientology: Scientology History

Wordcat & Open library visibility of general knowledge: Scientology
And when looking at Worldcat this things becomes worse, i can not find vital data about human trafficking by the church of scientology but i can find the maggots from Preformia WISE newsletter. And still not the serious works of more then 10 professional authors (agents) that made the FBI files about the criminal behaviors done by the Scientology military organizations that love to label itself as a church.

Scientology books

Image Image Image
Ok, Xenu.net is in practical term a library, so why can Xenu not be listed on worldcat when the fecking WISE Performia U-test U-man can have their newsletter in worldcat? I find it offending. Wikileaks material about the cult is facts and to the cult fairy tails versions labeled "science" and the book:
Human Trafficking by the US Church of Scientology
Human Trafficking by the US Church of Scientology From Russia to America / From Freedom to Slavery - Not to be found

Knowing the Scientology military raiding the critics as well the modern book-burning or stealing book by book like an organized acts of hate towards the human society of knowledge. Bare faced Messiah was a record books when it came to been lost to the libraries. This is so L Ron Hubbard in denial of service in they eye of mankind. What can be done about this?
-No this is not about a single book... please tell me that this is just because i cannot search

Scientology

Re: Scientology books visability Worldcat & Open library

Post by Scientology » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 am

ok googling "scientology worldcat" and "worldcat scientology" as well as searching Scientology from inside worldcat works better now. L Ron Hubbard SCIENTOLOGY has helped with reviewing some Scientology LRH Resource's.
The Scandal of Scientology
Operation Clambake
Please rate the reviews and or write better ones if it feels ok. Tagging books and reviewing them is a way to revitalize the content.

The military org Scientology that loves to label itself as a church really seems to be obsessed with library and books. Much power seems to be in the identities at wordcat who atm experimenting with a lot of functions. Chuch of Scinetology have some strong "identities" i really don't understand why, since L Ron Hubbard does not write any books,,, they just repackaging the 1-coffin.

http://experimental.worldcat.org/
Operation Clambake has more material about Scientology from more sides and more spectra than the church of scientology. So what is scientology really. I think it is time that this facts shows up in results.

https://tonyortega.org/2013/08/15/scien ... eal-stats/
Tony Ortega writes about that Scientology are obsessed with get books of a certain nature into the libraries, yes it is strange. But the organized thefts of critical books and silencing of the critics is so extremely ugly and does not belong in any civilization. That is in itself a reason that this books & info are heavily needed. Whats a library is could probably be a terminology in transformation.
Scientology by the addict spreading the bio hazardous smoke screen all over is severely limited. The psychopathic action of strangulating critics is psychopathic from start to end. The scientific name of that behavior is: Psychopathic and the psychopathic propaganda is its defense.

But ubermensh does not critics ubermensch and does not tell any other authorities what any other ubermensch has done wrong. So rape and ... goes hand in hand with homo novis. Novis?

Ok i need to prepare for the canonization of Elron now, into streets paved with gold as the universal heritage of Everlast in space - OMB No: 1024 0018 - if the fucking pope does not agree, he has to go - Elron is god's god and nothing is good enough to the original psychopath or the followers in his leads.
the birthday as the new Christmas - Homo Zaps have much to learn

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm

You want to do something about it? Complain to the library staff, if that is possible. Frankly, I do not know how this library operates.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 am

As I understand it WorldCat is a library collective. Many libraries participate with WorldCat and they share the databases of their book catalogues on WorldCat. How they are displayed and with what information seems to be inconsistent, library to library. It seems that the professional book publishers know which libraries to put books in because some titles that come out appear on WorldCat almost immediately after publication. Lea Remini's book was listed with a thumbnail picture of its cover the day it was released. Kay Rowe's Over the Edge has been out for two or three weeks and is not yet listed. Commodore's Messenger took a while to get listed but it is now.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:15 pm

A library, let's call it Library Z, can buy Book X, send the info on it and its own location to WorldCat, and thus get the book on WorldCat. Then a researcher looking on WorldCat can search by author, title, or topic and find Book X, and its location listed at Library Z. The researcher can get Book X sent to a local library through inter-library loan, or go to Library Z and look at Book X directly.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Demented Lron wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm
You want to do something about it? Complain to the library staff, if that is possible. Frankly, I do not know how this library operates.
I think a very few really knows how this works outside compleatlely and where it is a year from now it is very hard to say. A lot of expertimenting and things going on. I am trying to learn some parts of it. I dont know how common it is to use worldcat as a resource eighter but it could be interesting to talk about it and share ones expereience with others.
ImageImage
I looks at xenu.net as a library and really think it is and i think some resources should be more visibile. Today googling Scientology and place 3 is better than before but ...
Wieber wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 am
As I understand it WorldCat is a library collective. Many libraries participate with WorldCat and they share the databases of their book catalogues on WorldCat. How they are displayed and with what information seems to be inconsistent, library to library. It seems that the professional book publishers know which libraries to put books in because some titles that come out appear on WorldCat almost immediately after publication. Lea Remini's book was listed with a thumbnail picture of its cover the day it was released. Kay Rowe's Over the Edge has been out for two or three weeks and is not yet listed. Commodore's Messenger took a while to get listed but it is now.
Yes thank you!
I dont know much about worldcat and have learned the little i know from you and by experimenting. How relevant Worldcat is as a used library i really dont know eighter but trying to find out. The thing is mostly i guess that we have a part here simply hyperreactive and hyperactive on the books in the fields scientology. And this gives in my opinion after a while a very missleading image to the general population when just books from one author shows up first top 10 in the internal search.

http://archive.is/kQbj1
today we are having operation clambake at number 3 in items Scientology and even some true Scientology History in top 10 where i hope it remain. The church of scinetology just strangulate the early history and whatever that does not fit in the black and white tunnel-sight. So yes something could be done about it. i guess so far.

Scientology Books
Xenu Scientology hostes one of the largest libraries with broadspectrum facts about Scientology not just the projected one sided thing. I think that this is reasonable to show up in a reasonable facts of what is what when it comes to Library. and the art of unmasking the clownery of the stray current in the phantom voltage.

There is a rather new book about Scientology ... the Destruction of a Family, someone said just 88 pages, that aint so much, i think just one page can be much after the desctruction of a family. wheter scientology took a part or not. I Guess most destroyed families does not write anything at all. Most escape from thinking about it at all. And this fact is a book in its self.

Scientology the tragedy
Last edited by Scientology on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Don Carlo wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:15 pm
A library, let's call it Library Z, can buy Book X, send the info on it and its own location to WorldCat, and thus get the book on WorldCat. Then a researcher looking on WorldCat can search by author, title, or topic and find Book X, and its location listed at Library Z. The researcher can get Book X sent to a local library through inter-library loan, or go to Library Z and look at Book X directly.
yes there is some good basic stuff about that.
And that good stuff becomes strange when just lrh books shows up on top 10 in an internal search, and when large internet resources becomes invisible (comparably in its density towards the topic) The Reactivity and hyperreactivity of scientology seems to tilt some results here. by the well known corporate bully mechanisms again. Atm however some order in the fields.

In Open Library there is no change and a search for Scientology gives just the LRH projective propaganda, there is a bias here that not are anchored in common interest. And i must admit my problem with bookburners in the library. This is more disorder than order. The old Cannibal right to Eat your body & Vote in your name - Pscycho-Cannibalistic Mother toungue needs to find it's place and it does not seems to come by itself. The cannibal is not honest in the messages outbound... Standing upon others grave and spreading texted shit and lies about it does not automatically qualify to top 10 places in those list.

https://openlibrary.org/people/scientology

Return to “Opinions & Debate”