Another Scientology WHOPPER -

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Aristotle

Post by Aristotle » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:54 am

RealityWillTell wrote:Bumped to get it back above the FEE$ONE attack on this board by juju!
:yeahthat:
A is A.

magitad

Post by magitad » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:08 pm

SP_thats_me wrote:
cobaltblu wrote: Exactly WHY were scientologists raiding your home??? And why were the feds there also? I have heard of search warrants before but NEVER heard that someone who has a legal dispute with you being allowed to search your home.
I was wondering exactly the same thing.

It gets better - around the same time, the same thing happened to critics Dennis Erlich and Bob Penny. So it's not an isolated incident, but an established pattern of behavior.
-maggie, human being

camillamiller

Re: Another Scientology WHOPPER -

Post by camillamiller » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 am

Your post is enough for showing Scientology's true nature.

ArnieLerma

Post by ArnieLerma » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 am

latest stuff is here
arnielerma.wordpress.com
I's prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993
arnielerma.wordpress.com

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Wow, Arnie, very interesting new stories on your site, about the pilfering and distortion of ideas behind Dianetics.

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 pm

The first thing that pops into my mind (though it is probable I wouldn't think it if all this crap was happening to me) is to terrorize the terrorists, enturbulate the enturbulators.

And even though this is going to sound extremely bizarre, I think I would have started by taking my clothes off. You're in your home, not in public, you can do whatever you damn well please.

Quickly develop a case of jock itch and constantly scratch your balls. If you sit on the sofa or a chair, use lots of 'man spread' (you know, the way men sit, knees NOT together). Do a 'Fat Bastard (from Austin Powers) routine, rubbing your nipples and muttering "I'm dead sexy..." to Lady Lemon Biter.

And I think this is the payoff. There is no UNSEE button. You are now inside their heads in perpetuity. From that time forward, every time they hear your name, see your picture, or think about you, there you are, inside their head, scratching yourself.

I'd call that a BIG win....
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”