One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: USA Today, 5 Nov 2001, "Apocalyptic cult methods explain bin Laden"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:37 pm 

"At the Pentagon memorial service last month, President Bush called the al-Qa'eda network "a cult of evil," and for the first time, I thought: "Yes, that sounds right." It is a kind of cult, and Osama bin Laden — far from being the Muslim world's Che Guevara, is its evil and manipulative guru."

Read the full article at
http://www.usatoday.com/news/comment/2001-11-05-ncguest1.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:01 am 
The asthmatic dwarf, the leader of one "cult of evil" knows why Osama bin Laden, the leader of another, is what he is.
" ... and endless world conflicts can be traced to a lack of real trechnology of the mind and reliance on false mental therapies of psychiatry and psychology. Don't be fooled ... such people are not born, they are made. It is done through drugging, hypnotism and implanting - the stock trade of the psych. This is no conjecture. It is fact. And if there is any doubt, consider the fact that the primary suspect - Osama bin Laden - has a psychiatrist as his right hand Man".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:43 am 
Here we go again.

Osama Bin Laden's right hand man is a "psyche" because he took a course in psychology in college and maybe did a rotation while an intern.

We've covered this in other posts in other threads. The man is NOT a psychiatrist. Where do you get your info?

If he is a psyche based on that, I am a biologist, linguist, mathematician, photographer, psychiatrist, butcher, baker, candlestick maker, doctor, lawyer and Indian chief based on what I have studied.

Blondie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:27 pm 

LOL Blondie!

And I'd like to add:

Consider the "source". ;)

Cheers!
Daffy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:12 am 
Blondie,
I was quoting the asthmatic dwarf.
I used quotation marks but you do call yourself Blondie!!!
Another quote from the same leader of an "evil cult".
"The terrorist attacks ... demonstrate the destruction a small minority group of suppressive persons can wreck". Sounds like he could be talking about the criminal cult of which he is their supposed leader.
Daffodil.
Yes, consider the "source" well. As my psyche friends would say, "sounds like self-projection".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:13 am 
ROFL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:16 am 
Sorry 2. That was directed at the speaker and not the poster!

:) :) :) :) :)

Blondie

P.S. I did see the quotes, but, yes, there is a DARN good reason they call me Blondie. "Oh, MY GOD" (Insert Valley Girl sounds)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:37 am 

Blondie: You may have heard this before...someone asked Dolly Parton if she was offended by "dumb blonde" jokes. She replied, "No, because I know I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blond."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:05 am 
Thanks Blondie,
At least you have a sense of humour and that's a relief from the posters who take themselves far too seriously.
When dealing with the criminal cult, a sense of humour is absolutely necessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:55 am 

Thank you. My sense of humor has gotten me into trouble at times, though.

I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Blondie