One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: A New Australian Critic Site - Congratulations to the Knights of Xenu
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:01 pm 

http://www.users.bigpond.com/jormungand/kox/

I hope people will email their support to the webmaster of this new critical website in Australia. He/she/they have assessed the critic scene really well and their new website and contact info could be a beacon for Australian victims of scientology.

BG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:00 pm 

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:57 pm 

Hey choochooman, did you get this far down the threads?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:48 pm 

Hi Jemma, how you be? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:08 pm 

I've decided to be a Knight Of Xenu.

Marc, KoX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:56 pm 

BG....

Yup! Great stuff! Definitely will be adding KoX to my moniker as well.

The clams are not doing too well down here from what I have seen. The number of protests and pickets have appeared to dropped, but at the same time clam activity has been insignificant - they are obviously keeping a low profile - lower than the underbelly of an earthworm. People here regard any new religion as "kooky", and co$ tops the polls in this class. Ask an Aussie about $cientology here and even if they know nothing about it, they just don't want anything to do with it. "Its too weird, and they do, ah well, weird things" is a common reply.

Poor clams. And it must be embarrassing for the Sea Ogres, strutting around in their rented sailor suits thinking they are superior, and instead they are pointed out and snickered at - the great pretenders.

Wouldn't it be great if a couple of the agressive investigative TV programs here were to "acquire" a fair use transcript of Ot3 and associated OC/xenu net references.... ;) - and what if the location of the local rpf camp somehow became a news topic???? :proud:

Of course most of the main TV/media here is run by a very wealthy man, and if co$ were to get up his nose, well, there would be more briefs flying about than you would see at a footballer's stag party hosted by a busload of female strippers!

The Venusian Traindriver, (
(Kox), and Exalted Order of the Rancid Koala droppings.) (About the only medal lrh has not claimed he was awarded)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:01 am 

Jemma..... A fair dinkum story for you...

"There's a Hubbard in there....

And an E-meter as well,

Staring games to play,

And silly stories to tell,

Open wallet wide,

Come inside,

...Its $cientology....."

Today, we look through the warped Magick window .... and we see bigot ron and little david playing with themselves and with lots of other people's money .... :)

The venusian traindriver KoX
(to you non-aussies... You can sing the first seven lines to the theme song of "Play School", a well known Aussie children's TV program in which Big Ted and Little Ted can be seen through the magic Window. They are much nicer than those other two animals...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:12 pm 

Hey Choochooman!

You're a dag :)

Love,

Jemma

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:33 pm 

Jemma...

But you won't find me hanging around the back door with the other dags! ;)

Can you imagine the rocket clock being a DC8 with rocket engines on it, showing the time in quadrillions of years....

... and then lrh makes his guest appearance as a teletubby.... the one with the soup-can thing on his head....

"...and that's why today most $cieno's look like they are living in La-La land...."

Avagudweekend Jem, and put another couple of shrimps on the barbie - and make ken jealous!

the venusian traindriver
(Dats no ostrich, Dats a (X)emu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:35 am 

You are obviously WAY too in tune with your children.

Good on you!

Jemma

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:02 am 

All my children are now grown up, well at least THEY think they are, - which means that I can now enjoy the experience again with my grand children with an added bonus - that is, if they start to leak or grumble you hand them back to their parent! :)

Oh you poor members of the SO who may be reading this, I bet deep down in your heart you would like to re-connect with your family, perhaps grand children, or have children of your own ... Do I detect a tear forming in the corner of your eye? -don't be ashamed, normal people express emotions like that. -It shows that there is some part of you deep within which co$ will never control. Use the real powers within you that are stronger than any imaginary OT crap - Just walk out of that org door without looking back and enter a happier world which contains such experiences as love and freedom.

Come and join the party of life - its free.

the venusian traindriver.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:31 pm 

Amen

Guess who the horses are...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:43 pm 

Venus' traindriver: You should re-post this about once a month, or whenever some fence-sitter or troll posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:34 am 

Freeborn...

Yup. The old emotion chip is something that kicks in readily and although it can be played on by devious outsiders, it cannot totally suppress those joyful memories that you keep forever and which cannot be "cleared".

Even DM will discover that he has the ability to cry, especially when he gets to sit in his cosy cell currently awaiting him - or when he drops the soap in the communal showers..... ;)

The venusian traindriver KoX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:11 pm 

Choochooman,

"or when he drops the soap in the communal showers..."
I believe the proper symbol for that is :shock:.

My wife and I took the 7-year-old to see Cirque de Soliel's Dralion. What a show! Like all the Cirque's, there is nothing like it. What do the Co$ staff people get? It would be a genuine misery for me to be so sequestered from the world.

MH, KoX