One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Some Good Dissem From Ted Mayett on ARS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:38 pm 

http://homepages.skylink.net/~teddy/temp/tmlvad.jpg

Great idea. Saves a lot of running around, too. Hmmmmmm. I wonder if the newspaper would be approached by the cult to get the name of who placed the ad....still, I suppose one could always go into the newspapers office, pay up front in cash, and give false information....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:04 am 

I have thought of a bumperstick campaign. I seen it all the time in downtown Chicago and Greensboro. Bumper stickers plantered all over the place. My idea is a simple yellow sticker with big black letters, WWW.XENU.NET

Guess who the horses are...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 6:29 pm 

Yeah, scare all the clams right off the road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:58 pm 

Man... If you get them printed in bulk, you could plaster those things all over the place! Maybe get an anonymous postal drop-box and mail a sh*tload of them to various staffers at the Fart HairlessOne Hotel and SlurperPower Building... Maybe below that, give the website address for the Lisa McPherson Trust. The mind reels. There is a great many things a person can do with something like this. I've taken to writing the xeGnu address on dollar bills that pass through my wallet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:41 pm 

At country shows and fairs it it not uncommon for groups to hand out "give-aways" such as printed baloons and pennants.

Maybe a Xenu could roam around such a venue handing out xenu masks, bumper stickers saying "I (heart symbol) Xenu", or pennants with "I met Xenu" on one side and the Xenu.net reference on the other.

You could also use a "Xenu stamp" to imprint his esteemed likeness and website address cheaply on hundreds of balloons, - when inflated they will look bigger and more realistic than inflated co$ membership figures....

Give aways like this are more likely to be retained than flyers, besides imagine the outcry if OSA were to run around snatching baloons and pennants back off children!

Also, OSA operatives snooping around could be offered vouchers for a free meal of beans and rice, redeemable at the local RPF...... ;)
... or bags full of bull sh*t with a caricature of DM on the outside - "for use as a punching bag, and you can punch sh*t out of it, rather than listen to it!" :)

the venusian traindriver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:22 am 

Whoa... Great ideas! Maybe I'll get a bright yellow t-shirt made with XENU.NET in bold black letters on the back, and on the front, "Xenu? I did 'im!" *snork*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:57 am 

Five twin crouching tigers,.....

How about a T shirt saying on the front - "I slaved for 1 Billion years in $cientology's Sea Org...."

and on the back -

"....and all I got were Beans and rice for meals, asbestosis, insanity, and lots of debt ....."

and at the very bottom - "I had to pay for this T-shirt too!..."

You sure would be welcome running around near their volunteer ministers wearing that one! :)

You could also set up a table near a $cieno display with a couple of toy mice tied by the tails to a box shaped like a piece of cheese with a dial on the front, and call it an EEEEK! meter. Would work just as well as the real thing!

Or you could hire a bike, wear a snazzy delivery boy's uniform with hat, and pedal back and forth in front of the org saying you are delivering engrams...... :)

the venusian traindriver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:07 pm 

Oh man... ROFL! What I want to know, is what happens when you do a Tone 40 on the mice, at the same time that you squeeze them real hard, trying to get the EEEEK! Meter needle to float. *snicker* "Dude! A whole handful of mousesh*t! You are a natural clear! Wanna buy a bridge?"