Open letter to OSA monitoring this message board

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
entheta_nyc

Open letter to OSA monitoring this message board

Post by entheta_nyc » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:10 pm

Dearest OSA gals and goons:

So…getting much sleep lately? I can’t imagine that you have been. Must really suck having so many new situations to handle. Imagine how much enturbulation is not getting monitored, let alone getting handled, these days. And, it must be a real bummer that to the extent OSA had tech to handle the critics on the web up until this point (not very successfully, mind you), none of those strategies are even applicable to the new critics. Face it: there is no tech for handling “scienTOMogy� or anything else that totally ridicules Scientology and doesn’t even bother to take it seriously. As long as your job was to handle people trying to disseminate OT materials or former members speaking out you could delude yourself into thinking that this was a fight you could win or a situation that could be handled. Not. Any. More. You would have to handle every single person on this planet who has a sense of humor. Because who wouldn’t chuckle at watching Tom acting the way he’s been acting. And, once people find out that Scientology is a paranoid delusional midget closeted homosexual running an alien cult with another (more famous) retarded delusional midget closeted homosexual as its chief mouthpiece where everyone likes to dress up like a sailor and have galas that look like some sort of white trash rococo Hollywood orgasm, those people will be rolling on the floor unable to contain themselves. I couldn’t come up with a bigger joke than Scientology if I tried.

Nobody is scared of Scientology or OSA anymore. You know why: Scientology and Tom Cruise is so clearly a farce and a fraud and everyone knows it. Sure, now and then you may figure out who some of the critics are and try and send nasty letters and emails to their bosses and neighbors or some such thing. Hell, if you did that to me, it would practically be a blessing, because it would just give me another opportunity to explain in detail what a fucking joke Scientology is and we could all have a good laugh about it over a couple of beers after work. Every time Scientology tries to “handle� a situation the reverse is going to happen. scienTOMogy is just the latest and greatest example. I can’t imagine anybody lower on your shitlist right now than Tom Cruise and the CO$ lawyers that pulled a total footbullet by going after scienTOMogy. I really hope (for your sake) that the Sec. Checks don’t start asking about whether you have evil intentions regarding Tom Cruise or Ava Paquette.

I don’t want to be all doom and gloom though, so here is the good new for you OSA goons and gals: with all the public interest in Scientology (99% of it negative and/or cynical, mind you), there is probably some money to be made blowing right now and going to the media. There would be no better time to blow than right now, especially if any of you have funny anecdotes about Tom Cruise and how he behaves at Gold or CCLA. I have no doubt in my mind that Entertainment Tonight would love to have you on to talk about Cruise and Miscavige and how silly they are (and, trust me, they are pretty silly). Never mind the fact that OSA is so busy right now trying to handle everything else going on that if you blew and just moved on with your life they might not have the resources to even worry about you.

Think about this the next time you are sec checked or just while you are trying to fall asleep tonight: the critics are having FUN these days and you are just frightened of being RPF’ed. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, takes CO$ seriously anymore. There are only two choices for you: blow or RPF. You certainly don’t want to be there holding the bag when everyone else has blown and jumped ship.

Regards,

entheta_nyc
Remember, if the CO$ really thought that having more OTs would make the world a better place (or would even strengthen the CO$ and make more Scientologists) the OT levels would be free.

cerridwen

Re: Open letter to OSA monitoring this message board

Post by cerridwen » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:50 pm

entheta_nyc :

" And, once people find out that Scientology is a paranoid delusional midget closeted homosexual running an alien cult with another (more famous) retarded delusional midget closeted homosexual as its chief mouthpiece where everyone likes to dress up like a sailor and have galas that look like some sort of white trash rococo Hollywood orgasm, those people will be rolling on the floor unable to contain themselves. I couldn’t come up with a bigger joke than Scientology if I tried. "

LOL!

:woohoo!:

Awesome post! Thanks for writing what I've been thinking for the past couple of days.

Cerridwen

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:02 pm

A+ on laying down the smack on that post entheta_nyc.

It seems that the big bad pimp hand of pop culture is dishing out bitchslaps to Scientology right and left. It is amazing to see how Tom Cruise has almost singlehandedly put Spaceship Scientology into a bad deorbit where it is starting to burn up in the upper atmosphere of reality.

Spaceship Scientology's shields are taking a beating in the Entheta Asteroid Belt. At least 50,000,000 joke-asteroids of various sizes have smashed into Spaceship Scientology. A core breach is imminent. The shields are taking so many hits from jokers and degraders that the dilithium crystals are in danger of depletion. There is no power to reroute to the phasers because First Officer Cruise drained all of the power during a badly miscalculated sofa jump. This sofa jump was the exact act that began Spaceship Scientology's wild oscillations and disastrous plummet into the Entheta Asteroid Belt.

First Officer Cruise is now believed to be AWOL and hiding in a Jeffreys Tube. Captain Miscavige is manning the helm at Gold and trying to figure out how in the hell it happened that the Wogs are now in full rebellion using humor. Humor does not compute for Scientologists and they are trying to analyze the Wog reactive mind for the humor bank to see if they can key in some black Scientology. Unfortunately, we are too busy laughing. It is hard to be afraid of a religion that believes in a little green man named Xenu and dresses its ministers in sailor suits so they can strut about on a ship in the middle of the desert in Hemet.

Scientology is a religion led by a humorless high school dropout named David Miscavige. It is a religion fronted by another humorless high school dropout named Tom Cruise. Both men believe in Xenu and want to sell you their $360,000 Xenu comic book.

This is not the ideal scene for Scientology.

Last edited by J. Swift on Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

almondjoy

Post by almondjoy » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:12 pm

Yer post, entheta_nyc, was not only entertaining to read but is, frankly, dern good advice. Hope at least some of the folks in the OSA who read it have the wisdom (and hopefully some amount of critical-thinking ability left) to heed it. I certainly wouldn't wanna hang around and be available for DM's wrath as his ship (pun intended) continues to sink. He's gotta take it out on somebody...
Acronym for L.Ron Hubbard: Science-Fiction Author That Achieved Notoriety = SATAN

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:17 pm

I only have one other thing to add;
Think about all of those 'Sec-Checks' you have done. The FBI and our district attorneys do not cut deals with people after they have been ratted out.

If I was in your shoes I would be worried sick. Which one of my Sec-Checks past and present might decide to blow and take all that juicy information to the authorities?!

Remember what Elron said, the only way out, is through... the nearest door. Just please remember to bring documentation!
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=220008#220008]$cientology's real product[/url]
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=16563]Read[/url]
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

entheta_nyc

Post by entheta_nyc » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:19 pm

J. Swift & almondjoy - thanks for the encouragement.

BTW, if someone on Op Clambake who posts on ARS wants to post my letter, I would be honored. I'll confess that I don't often read ARS, and have never posted, though.

Let's all keep on laughing,

entheta_nyc
Remember, if the CO$ really thought that having more OTs would make the world a better place (or would even strengthen the CO$ and make more Scientologists) the OT levels would be free.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:24 pm

A song for all Scientologists, with apologies to The Clash:

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I BLOW?

Darling you gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I blow?
If you say my needle slams
I won't stay here with the clams
So you got to let me know

Always sec check, sec check, sec check
DM is happy when I’m on my knees
One day he is fine, next he is black
So if you want me off your lines
Well come on and I'll be fine

Should I stay or should I blow now?
If I blow there will be trouble
An’ if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision’s bugging me
If its all fake and I can't go OT, then set me free
I don't know exactly whom I’m supposed to be
Don’t know which valence even fits me!
Come on and let me know
Should I cool it or should I blow?

Got RTC on back
and ethics' load of crap
If I do get SP Declared
then I get to get outta here!
So you gotta let me know

The org's a waste of time
I don't even know my own mind
The org's got all my money
Cant pay bills its not funny
So you gotta let me know

The Tech is full of bugs
and RTC is a bunch of thugs
I will get RPF'd
or I will get death
So you gotta let me know

I get four hours of sleep
And my mind is in too deep
I am so damn controlled
I feel like I am in deep hole
So you gotta let me know

Punishment never fits the crime
And I'm down to one thin dime
The big scary Wall of Fire
is just a big expensive mire
So you gotta let me know

The regs are a bunch of liars
And my car needs new tires
So do I buy some more sessions
Or fix my car's suspension?
So you gotta let me know

My teeth are falling out
and Miscavige is a great big lout
he RPF'd Mc Shane and Rathbun
while playing with his handgun
So you gotta let me know

SO gets no sleep
its full of teenage creeps
who want to declare me
for taking a break to pee
So you gotta let me know

Got engrams on my mind
I want to get off lines
Got clustered BT's on my back
need to blow before my brain cracks
So you gotta let me know

(repeat chorus)

Fred Durks

Post by Fred Durks » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:48 am

entheta_nyc- I updated my http://www.scienTOMogy.com site with a little of your sweet humor- I hope this is cool with you........
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Tom Cruise. I belong to a cult called Scientology. I have OT7 super powers. I can fly around and move stuff with my mind. It is my quest and life goal to promote this evil cult to young children who look up to me and don't know any better. I am trying to ruin as many lives as possible. My god L. Ron Hubbard would only expect that of his zombie followers like myself.

My cult gets a bad rap in the media because we take all your money and a lot of people have ended up dead. I believe it's up to me to do something about changing our bad image. That's why I am changing the name of Scientology to Scientomogy. It's Scientology, except with my name in the middle of it. It's kind of like the word gummy bears. Bears by themselves are scary, but if you just ad the word gummy to it, it now becomes a fun enjoyable treat. So now if you were afraid of aliens and brainwashing dangerous cults like Scientology before, you can now join Scientomogy with no worries.

And the main reason for the name change you may ask? Well, we figure that once people find out that Scientology is just a paranoid delusional midget closeted homosexual running an alien cult with another (more famous) retarded delusional midget closeted homosexual as its chief mouthpiece where everyone likes to dress up like a sailor and have Galas that look like some sort of white trash rococo Hollywood orgasm, those people will be rolling on the floor unable to contain themselves. In my personal opinion, I don’t think someone could come up with such a huge joke like Scientology unless they were on a lot of psychedelic drugs or a hack 1950’s science fiction writer.

Kids, don't ask your parents before joining scientomogy. Your parents are glib. I'm Tom Cruise. I was in Top Gun. I am also the smartest human robot on the face of this miserable planet I like to refer to as teegack.

entheta_nyc

Post by entheta_nyc » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:46 am

Fred Durks - It's an absolute honor and privilege. Let's keep people "rolling on the floor." You are definitely doing more than anyone else in that regard lately.

Cheers,

entheta_nyc

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 am

Hi Entheta NY:

Do you know John "The Scarecrow" Carmichael?
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

entheta_nyc

Post by entheta_nyc » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:25 am

Pitbull - I can't say that I know John Carmichael. But, I can say that I absolutely know something about him (that maybe he doesn't even know yet): sooner or later he will be RPF'ed or he will blow and be declared. Nobody grows old in the sea org and John ain't getting younger. The real question (John...are you there?...you should think about this the next few days) is whether he sees the writing on the wall and blows now and gets out while the getting is good.

Cheers,

entheta_nyc

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:45 am

"No REAL religion would hire PI's to get their critics fired from their job."

No kidding! But the "Church" of Scientology has done that.

BTW, "real" religions aside, does any other cult also do this? Just curious.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”