Paul Horner vandalizing wikipedia. 14 reverts in 24 hours

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
simkatu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paul Horner vandalizing wikipedia. 14 reverts in 24 hours

Post by simkatu » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:11 am

In the last 24 hours, Paul Horner has added links to his own web pages 12 times. This is against Wikipedia policy. His additions have been reverted by no less than 8 seperate editors of Wikipedia. Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... on=history for evidence of this claim. Paul is the one posting from 69.10.96.4 (which is an IP located in Mesa, AZ, where Paul lives)

Users of Wikipedia are not allowed to add links to their own web pages, even if it is re-adding them after they are deleted.

There are many critics, including myself, that have spent countless hours perfecting the articles on the Church of Scientology so that they are truthful, honest, and in a neutral point of view.

Paul Horner is taking advantage of all of us by spamming links to his own web sites into the article on Scientology.

I know he is a greedy. That is why all of his web pages have a donation box. In fact, I suspect the whole reason he is on OCMB is because he is duping the idiots here out of money to help pay for his attorney.

But regardless of all that, Paul is being a complete ass by spamming a very popular Wikipedia article with links to his own web pages.

He should be ashamed of his behaviour. And the people here that are close to him should try to talk some sense into him

We've worked long and hard to keep the Scientology article filled with verifiable information. Paul is interjecting his own personal story and his own web pages even though he provides no independent 3rd party research.

Wikipedia policy specifically says NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH.

Paul's ridiculous lies are original research. No researcher has published an opinion that agrees with Paul.

In fact, Paul won't even file a report with the police that repeats the claims he states here. People here that are supporting him should wonder about that. Why won't Paul make a police report that accuses Co$ of burglarizing his home, tazering him, drugging him, filling his anal cavity with alcohol and leaving him for dead?

Why?

Wikipedia has a policy against people posting their personal experiences. Paul is also violating that policy.

Of course, since I bring this up, I am the bad guy, right?

It's okay for Paul to sabotage the good will of critics that have spent hundreds of hours making sure the Scientology related articles on wikipedia are free from personal BS.

Come on, now. Let's see you idiots run to his defense.
Last edited by simkatu on Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fred Durks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Paul Horner vandalizing wikipedia. 14 reverts in 24 hou

Post by Fred Durks » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:51 am

simkatu wrote:In the last 24 hours, Paul Horner has added links to his own web pages 12 times. This is against Wikipedia policy. His additions have been reverted by no less than 8 seperate editors of Wikipedia.

Users of Wikipedia are not allowed to add links to their own web pages, even if it is re-adding them after they are deleted.

There are many critics, including myself, that have spent countless hours perfecting the articles on the Church of Scientology so that they are truthful, honest, and in a neutral point of view.

Paul Horner is taking advantage of all of us by spamming links to his own web sites into the article on Scientology.

I know he is a greedy. That is why all of his web pages have a donation box. In fact, I suspect the whole reason he is on OCMB is because he is duping the idiots here out of money to help pay for his attorney.

But regardless of all that, Paul is being a complete ass by spamming a very popular Wikipedia article with links to his own web pages.

He should be ashamed of his behaviour. And the people here that are close to him should try to talk some sense into him

We've worked long and hard to keep the Scientology article filled with verifiable information. Paul is interjecting his own personal story and his own web pages even though he provides no independent 3rd party research.

Wikipedia policy specifically says NO ORIGINAL RESEARCH.

Paul's ridiculous lies are original research. No researcher has published an opinion that agrees with Paul.

In fact, Paul won't even file a report with the police that repeats the claims he states here. People here that are supporting him should wonder about that. Why won't Paul make a police report that accuses Co$ of burglarizing his home, tazering him, drugging him, filling his anal cavity with alcohol and leaving him for dead?

Why?

Wikipedia has a policy against people posting their personal experiences. Paul is also violating that policy.

Of course, since I bring this up, I am the bad guy, right?

It's okay for Paul to sabotage the good will of critics that have spent hundreds of hours making sure the Scientology related articles on wikipedia are free from personal BS.

Come on, now. Let's see you idiots run to his defense.

I was putting up links to Parody sites like -
http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm11.php

ALL my web pages have a donation/paypal button- Where?

I've collected $50 in the 9-10 months I've been online with my sites when I did have a donation button. There might be one on there now that I missed. I don't need the money.

My critic sites deserve to be on there, just like they were at one time, when I didn't even post them on there.

But right now it's saying -

His name is Paul Horner aka "Fred Dursk" - he's in a bit of hot water with the law and is trying to show the Church is setting him up. And this is coming from me - a proclaimed enemy of Scientology! He's not helping those trying to show the realities of Scientology with all this spam so I think he's trying to drive traffic to that "paypal" button on his sites (no I do not have one) 9 Dec 10:40pm GMT +13 Glen Stollery
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:69.10.96.4

Interesting......

Ok- I'll change IP's and put my 5 web sites back on there again like they should be. No big deal or clue why you care so much. I'm trying to educate the younger crowd about this evil cult and you, "Glen Stollery" or anyone else won't stop me.
www.scientologyvideos.com
www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
www.scientomogy.com/jeremy_perkins.php
www.scientomogy.com/southpark_scientology.php
[url=http://www.scientomogy.com/keith_henson.php][img]http://www.scientomogy.com/z.jpg[/img][/url]

Fred Durks

Post by Fred Durks » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:57 am

From Glen Stollery-

"Yup. They've banned you - you failed as a critic. You've actually made
critics look worse-AND you were changing my (I didn't put them they did)
.info links to your .coms!

WHAT A PRICK!

Take this to the OCMB or ars board so others can comment on your actions, I
will not answer another email from you and if you reply I will post both our
emails and the full story."

-I never changed anyone's links or deleted anything. All I did was re add my links.

critics against critics - osa convincing critics are osa - scientologists talking bad on other critcis to convince critics how evil they are.

When will it end?
[url=http://www.scientomogy.com/keith_henson.php][img]http://www.scientomogy.com/z.jpg[/img][/url]

simkatu

Re: Paul Horner vandalizing wikipedia. 14 reverts in 24 hrs

Post by simkatu » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:03 pm

PAUL HORNER aka FREDDURKS wrote: Ok- I'll change IP's and put my 5 web sites back on there again like they should be. No big deal or clue why you care so much. I'm trying to educate the younger crowd about this evil cult and you, "Glen Stollery" or anyone else won't stop me.
Paul-

It is explicitly against Wikipedia policy for you to post links to your own webpages into Wikepedia.

You have been warned already numerous times. You were warned both here and on Wikipedia that you link spamming would not be tolerated.

Now you are blocked from making any further edits to Wikipedia.

And you can bet your sweet patootie that your behaviour on Wikipedia will be remembered by the critics that have spent their time perfecting these articles.

We have worked long and hard to maintain credibility in our articles, and your crusade for self-aggrandizement will be duly noted by the people that have spent countless hours making sure the articles maintained a neutral POV.

Please remember Paul:

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

Just because you found a couple of retarded patsies here on OCMB doesn't mean anything. You have lost your own credibility among critics and you have completely lost all your credibility to the public.

Something to think about today, Paul.

Look at the people that barred you from Wikipedia. At least 8 different critics of Scientology have told you NO! GO AWAY. Every single one of them is a critic of the church of Scientology. Each of them has spent countless hours fighting the church of Scientology.

Paul, you are digging a hole for yourself that you soon will no longer be able to dig yourself out of.

Something to think about today. I suggest you mediate on it for a few hours before you rush off and do some other stupid act.

Fred Durks

Post by Fred Durks » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:12 pm

simkatu wrote:
PAUL HORNER aka FREDDURKS wrote: Ok- I'll change IP's and put my 5 web sites back on there again like they should be. No big deal or clue why you care so much. I'm trying to educate the younger crowd about this evil cult and you, "Glen Stollery" or anyone else won't stop me.
Paul-

It is explicitly against Wikipedia policy for you to post links to your own webpages into Wikepedia.

You have been warned already numerous times.

Now you are blocked from making any further edits to the page.

And you can bet your sweet patootie that your behaviour on Wikepedia will be remembered.

We have worked long and hard to maintain credibility in our articles, and your crusade for self-aggrandizement will be duly noted by the people that have spent countless hours making sure the article maintained a neutral POV.

Please remember Paul:

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

Just because you found a couple of retarded patsies here on OCMB doesn't mean anything. You have lost your own credibility among critics and you have completely lost all your credibility to the public.

Something to think about today, Paul.

Look at the people that barred you from Wikipedia. Every single one of them is a critic of the church of Scientology. Each of them has spent countless hours fighting the church of Scientology.

Paul, you are digging a hole for yourself that you soon will no longer be able to dig yourself out of.

Something to think about today. I suggest you mediate on it for a few hours before you rush off and do some other stupid act.
=== (yawn) ====

You should start another thread. See how many you can start in one 24 hour period about me.

Stan: Look, is this a religion? Because my family is like, Catholic or something.
Brian: Oh, that's not a problem at all. Scientology is more of an alternitive to psychology than a religion.
Stan: Then how come that sign says "Church of Scientology"?
Brian: Oh, that's just a thing. [changes subject] What's the Denver Broncos' record now? Six and two?
Stan: Seven and two.
Brian: Wow! That's great!

ONE LAST STATEMENT ON THIS DUI THING OF MINE. AND I WILL ONLY SAY IT ONE MORE TIME-

DO YOU THINK I WOULD DISCLOSE ANY HARD EVIDENCE ON A PUBLIC FORUM?

So wait till my DUI trial is over, or atleast, until I can announce some interesting things- before saying anymore nonsense spewing out of your mouth..

I have other things to do right now, this boring..... start more threads about me, get me kicked off hosting, report me to the FBI (Oooh) That's another good place to look for info on me. Seriously-
Last edited by Fred Durks on Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

simkatu

Post by simkatu » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:19 pm

PAUL HORNER aka FREDDURKS wrote: ONE LAST STATEMENT ON THIS. AND I WILL ONLY SAY IT ONE MORE TIME-

DO YOU THINK I WOULD DISCLOSE ANY EVIDENCE ON MY DUI CASE ON A PUBLIC FORUM?

So wait till the trial is over. I promise you, lots of good stuff.
Paul-

This is the 73rd time you have made your final statement.

You are beginning to sound like Barbara Schwarz who *plonks* the same people 10 times a day.

You have had no problem repeating your ridiculous story here and in other public forums numerous times.

It is a little disingenuous for you to pretent that you have some evidence that is SUPERSECRET now, don't you think?

You lied and told us all that you had a super special SEKRIT police report that had all kinds of information in it that we weren't privy to, but for some reason the Mesa Police Department Records Department disputes your claim.

I wonder why?

Maybe all 6 of the employees in the records room are agents for OSA?

Maybe Officer Hale and the two eyewitnesses to your drunk driving were OSA too?

LOL.

simkatu

Post by simkatu » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:21 pm

PAUL HORNER aka FREDDURKS wrote: DO YOU THINK I WOULD DISCLOSE ANY HARD EVIDENCE ON A PUBLIC FORUM?
I don't know why not.

You've already disclosed that you were abducted, tazered, anally injected with alcohol and left for dead.

If you have evidence to back up your claims then it certainly couldn't hurt you? Right?

Unless your evidence is swiss cheese?

hardenedmind

Post by hardenedmind » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:20 pm

What Paul does and doesn't do to Wikipedia is no longer concerned on this forum, whether he violated the policy of Wikipedia has nothing to do with the forum what so ever.

Stop giving him warnings on this forum, There are already 4-5 topics on Moderated Opinions and Debate regarding this matter and much much more in unmoderated section, yet you keep on insists adding more topics. If you got a problem with it, email him personally or Take it on to Wikipeida Community instead keep creating new topics here.

So my message to Simkatu, Simkatu stop keep yanking the same chain, find something else or just shutup, you are doing nothing but creating friction on this forum.

As for Paul just stop messing with Wikipedia, you are not getting anywhere but digging your own hole, and making it worse for other critics.
Last edited by hardenedmind on Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

$cienTomogy

Post by $cienTomogy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:42 pm

I strongly disagree. Legit crical sites are being removed when he does it, he pisses off the mods there wneh he does it, he lowers the quality of the articles and makes the critics look less credible - and, prpbably lessens the probability of the next critical website being listed.

Plus, there's just no need!
[b]South Park + loads of [url=http://www.xenu.net]Scientology[/url] / Tom Cruise videos online free at:

[size=150][color=red][u][url=http://www.scientomogy.info]http://www.ScienTOMogy.info[/u][/color] [i]More Tom Cruise than HBO[/i][/url][/b][/size]

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:43 pm

You are missing the point Glen,
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO AIR THIS ARGUMENT.

Did you get it that time?
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=220008#220008]$cientology's real product[/url]
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=16563]Read[/url]
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

$cienTomogy

Post by $cienTomogy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:48 pm

Then where. If a scientologist was doing this we'd all be on his back. I tried communating via email first and his effort DOES AFFECT ME DIRECTLY as confusion between his revenue earning site and ny non is paramount in my defence if that happens.

Where would you suggest? Wiki? Oh, can't he's banned.
[b]South Park + loads of [url=http://www.xenu.net]Scientology[/url] / Tom Cruise videos online free at:

[size=150][color=red][u][url=http://www.scientomogy.info]http://www.ScienTOMogy.info[/u][/color] [i]More Tom Cruise than HBO[/i][/url][/b][/size]

$cienTomogy

Post by $cienTomogy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:51 pm

Oh hang on, am I back on the OC flowers and puppies DB? No, this is OPINIONS & DEBATE.... just checking.

hardenedmind

Post by hardenedmind » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:53 pm

Notice I said no longer.

There are no question the paul's activities have damaged the rest of the critics, BUT There is already more than 10 topics all over the forum regarding this matter. I am just sick of simkatu repeatedly starting new topics regarding the same matter Over and Over and Over again.

If you got updates then USE THE SAME TOPIC, unless you are delibertly trying to spread chaos, don't start another one.
Last edited by hardenedmind on Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:54 pm

If you have any questions, please address them to Merlin or Andreas, because this is NOT the place. Sorry you don't have one, but this MB was not created to discuss the short comings of critics. It was created to discuss $cientology. Your recent spaming of no less than 5 topics on this MB is abuse of this Message Board.
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=220008#220008]$cientology's real product[/url]
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=16563]Read[/url]
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

$cienTomogy

Post by $cienTomogy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:55 pm

The vandalising of my URLs was news to me - sorry if you all knew he was doing it...

Return to “Opinions & Debate”