One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Scientology's Plan for Genocide
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:59 am 

In this thread I will expose Scientology's plan for genocide as articulated by L. Ron Hubbard. I will preface it by summarizing my previous thread, An Update on Scientology' War of Racial Superiority: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=15639&postorder=asc,

Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist! You are supposed to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in Scientology. Please hear me out on this and then decide for yourself.

In my previous thread, I documented the way in which L. Ron Hubbard took the bizarre step of declaring Scientologists to be a new and distinct race that was separate from, and superior to Homo Sapien. This spurious and hateful distinction allowed Hubbard to inject the diabolocal element of racial superiority into the minds of Scientologists. The following are LRH source texts:
Quote:
"HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis, new. (BCR, p. 12) 2. a theta-animated mest body possessed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a good, sane rational mest being about a skyscraper higher than Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3. the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)"
— L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary

2. "Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become Homo Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was anywhere near efficient in South Africa."
— L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing Problem

3. Any non-Scientologist is a "wog," someone who "isn't even trying."
(Ref: L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary.)

ref for above cites:http://www.suppressiveperson.org/

Having declared non-Scientologists to be racially inferior to Scientologists allowed Hubbard to dehumanize them in the minds of his followers. It was then an easy next step for Hubbard to declare any member of the inferior racial class of Homo Sapien to be subject to the violence of Fair Game should they dare attack or impede the Master Race of Homo Novis in its goal of establishing Scientology as the Supreme World Power:
Quote:
ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientol-
ogist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

LRH:jp
Copyright c 1967
by L. Ron Hubbard
Founder
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED L. RON HUBBARD

We can see Hubbard's initial conceptualization:

1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race, was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

In these three definitions, we see LRH acting to build the Empire of Scientology based asserting racial superiority by use of violence.

Yet there was an even more sinister step needed to achieve Pax Scientology. This was based on LRH's Tone Scale. Using his own scale as a metric to judge the value of a person, LRH declared that all persons who were 2.0 or lower on his scale had only two options in a Scientology World:
Quote:
"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow...

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line - a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred - or simply quarantining them from the society...

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."

ref:http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/quotes.html

In Hubbard's world, it is Scientology processing or death for persons adjudged to be at 2.0 or lower by Scientology. If a person cannot be processed above 2.0, then that person, and all others like him, are to be disposed of, "quietly and without sorrow...." In other words, Hubbard and Scientology call for either a forced conversion to Scientology or genocide as a way to eliminate all of those people whom they consider to be at 2.0 and below.

What is 2.0 on Hubbard's Tone Scale? It is Antagonism. Simply stated, Hubbard said that anyone who was antagonistic, and he meant antagonistic towards Scientology, was to be forced to convert or be murdered "quietly and without sorrow" by the superior race of Homo Scientologicus , who alone is capable of determining a person's Tone Level by use of Hubbard's so-called technology.

To expand upon Homo Scientologicus' genocide of anyone who is at 2.0 or below on Hubbard's Tone Scale, let's look closer at the Tone Scale below 2.0 to see else who would be executed in a Scientology dictatorship. Homo Sapiens who experienced the following states would either be raised above 2.0 or executed by the Master Race:

1.9 Hostility
1.8 Pain
1.5 Anger
1.4 Hate
1.3 Resentment
1.2 No Sympathy
1.15 Unexpressed Resentment
1.1 Covert Hostility
1.0 Fear
0.98 Despair
0.96 Terror
0.94 Numb

You can see the entire Tone Scale at Scientogy's website:
http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/full.htm

Hubbard has the whole thing rigged, for if one is not a Scientologist then, in Scientology's logic, they have some covert hostility (1.1) or resentment (1.3) against Scientology. In Hubbard's perverted logic, Scientology is so good that the only people who do not like it are criminals. This is why it is so easy for him to call for a genocide against people of an inferior race.

Now we see the steps:

1. Homo Novis - the superior race composed of Scientologists.

2. Homo Sapien - the inferior race.

3. Fair Game: The punishment that Homo Novis, as the superior race, was utterly entitled to inflict on the inferior race.

4. Genocide: The social engineering of Scientology to rid the world of any member of the inferior race who is 2.0 or below on Hubbard's Tone Scale.

How many people would Scientology execute in a genocide if it ruled the world? We can make on determination based upon Hubbard's own writings. Hubbard described the anti-social personality:

Quote:
From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966: "In the fields of government, police activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society.

ref:http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/cos/mpoulter/scum/exterm.html

Just how many people would Scientology execute in a genocide if it ruled the world? We can make on determination based upon Hubbard's own writings. Hubbard described the anti-social personality:

Quote:
From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966: "In the fields of government, police activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society.

ref:http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/cos/mpoulter/scum/exterm.html

In a world of 6.7 billion people, Hubbard's numbers would mean that 1,235,600,000 people (20%) have anti-social personalities. This means that Scientology would first conduct a genocide against the 2.5% of the most dangerous anti-social personalities, which would be 169,500,000 people.

At a minimum, the Master Race of Scientology would execute 169,500,000 anti-social personalities and anyone at 2.0 or below that could not be processed to a higher level. However, if one did not become a Scientologist then they could not ever go above 2.0 because the refusal to become a Scientologist is viewed as a hateful and antagonistic act by L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology's leaders.

Given the massively violent plans for genocide that reside in the sacred scriptures of Scientology, the free and sane peoples of the world must resist this most dangerous cult.

While Scientologists would protest that they do not want to commit genocide, they cannot escape the charge for it is embodied in their sacred scriptures. When a person becomes a Scientologist they, by default, become associated with Hubbard's ideas of a Master Race, an inferior race, and genocide of persons below 2.0. Scientologists can protest to high heaven that this is not true of them or of Scientology, but until the world sees Scientology publicly repudiate the violent writings of Hubbard we cannot and will not trust Scientology or Scientologists.

When Scientology asks wogs, "Can we be friends?" the answer has to be no, for we in the Wog world cannot be friends with a group that considers itself to be a Master Race, considers us to be inferior, and embraces a Source that called for either genocide or forced conversions.

Don't turn away from this if you are a Scientologist! You are supposed to be able to confront anything and you have to confront what LRH said and you have to confront its implications. To not confront this data is to run away from truth, the very thing you claim to seek in Scientology.

.[/quote][/url]

Last edited by J. Swift on Fri May 15, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:50 am 

From the scientology Admin (green) dictionary:

OMG!!! this is not on the net? I coulda sworn I posted it myself...lucky I have my LRH dictionary, unlucky I have to type it all from scratch. (My lip is curling and my nostrils are flaring, and smoke is coming out of my ears...just so you know how I feel. :roll: )

Genocide: Quoting from the Admin (green) $cn dictionary, I offer you the LRH definition of "GENOCIDE":

", any of the following acts commited with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its destruction in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; and (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (LRH ED 28 INT).

Seems to me DM is doing ALL those things.

DM and his "rat pack" are mostly 2nd generation raised in $cn fanatic dipshit uneducated deluded adherents who are stuck at -4.0 Needing bodies, to -3.0 Owning Bodies to maybe even as low as -40.0 Total
Failure, or perhaps, giving DM the benefit of the doubt, -30.0 CAN'T HIDE.

DM reminds me of the story of Moses in the bible, where King Herod ordered all the male babies born to be killed because one of them might overthrow his crown.

Poor Katie...the rumour around PAC and CC INT is that Katie Holmes is the re-incarnation of Quentin Hubbard, a former Class XII son of LRH who "supposedly" committed suicide. It is rumored that Quentin was an embarrasment to LRH because he was qay. These allegations are well documented and need their own thread.

Nevertheless, the current rumors within the cult about why Katie and Tom were able to "connect" so readily do contain an element of macabre humor...think about it! 8)

Ladybird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:53 am 

Hubbard's contempt for the less fortunate is really scary. One of Hubbard's most scary writings on this subject is PAB 13 - "On Human Behaviour" (1953). I first encountered this issue in the mid 80s. It was one of the reasons why I discarded Scn, definitely. And that man has been called "humanitarian" and "Mankind's best friend". Incredible!

Last edited by Markus G. on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:39 pm 

J SWIFT

BB
Again I point out that fair game was reserved for enemies of scientology,
not homo sapiens as a whole.

Will your next thread be titled "COS possesses weapons of mass
destruction" ?

Its worth pointing out that in the usual reversal of policy that occurs
in COS, some of the aspects of LRH's def of genocide are levelled
against the SO.

Post subject: Re: Scientology's Plan for Genocide
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:44 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
2. "Man had to cease to be Homo Sapiens and had to become Homo Scientologicus in order to accomplish any action that was anywhere near efficient in South Africa."
— L. Ron Hubbard, PAB 119 1 September 1957 The Big Auditing Problem

Anyone with some biological of medical background knows that Homo Sapien means "Thinking/Smart Man", So in terms of scrapping "Sapiens" from Homo Sapiens Hubbord basiclly declears the scientology is nolonger human, but still "thinking/smart" apparently. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:48 pm 

basicbasic wrote:
against the SO.

Wrong, The fair game policy was never revered. The policy that supposedly reverses the use of Fair Game only states that the Use of the WORDS Fair Game are causing a PR Flap and are those not to be used anymore.

And J. Swift is Correct. Anyone who is not sessionable, according to $cientology Policy as set down by L Ron Hubbard, should be "put down quietly and without pain."

It is clear to me that L. Ron Hubbard planned a genocide campaign that would have made the concentration camps of Nazi Germany look like a sunday school meeting.

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:59 pm 

The data I am presenting about racial superiority and genocide is embodied within Scientology's sacred scriptures. This dats is of course extremely difficult to Scientologists to confront and accept. I can understand that this requires a huge level of confront and would naturally result in a decision to disavow the Church of Scientology and leave. BB has already left CoS and I think that hardenedmind is looking for an exit strategy.

If any lurking Scientologist is looking for a reason to leave, compute this LRH data and realize that the CoS lies to you and conceals this very explosive data from its members because it is such a defilement to the image CoS wishes to cultivate as a humanitarian religion. Once a Scientologist cogs on the fact that Scientology is about a Master Race and Genocide, they will blow.

Consider what one one sage Scientologist asked a group of other Scientologists: "Do you really want to live in a world controlled by Scientology?"

If Scientology controlled the world would that be a good or a bad thing? There would be no possibility of escape. It would be a state of Ethics or RPF, of absolute obedience or prison. Nobody could talk about their case in such a world and work would be about giving 90% of your income to Scientology and living the most meager mest existence possible: A bunk and rice and beans. Planet Hubbard would be a giant gulag run by privileged Sea Org at Gold and Trementina.

David Miscagive would be the world dictator. Do you think DM would not conduct a massive genocide against SP's if he had absolute military power? Consider what LRH would have done to his enemies in 1967 had he possessed bsolute military power. The logical implication of Fair Game if Scientology possessed bsolute military power is Genocide. Int never takes half measures when it comes to exacting penalties upon its enemies.

Think about it.

Markus: PAB 13 is indeed terrifying in its implications and subtext. For example, this next quote screams David Miscavige's name, he who is presently and desperately selling $2,000 sets of retreaded 50 year old LRH Congress Lectures in an attempt to parasitically suck cash from the people whose bodies he still owns (-3.0):
Quote:
The aberrative personality is so badly off that he can lead only a parasitic existence. You will understand, then, that people going down Tone Scale do not immediately and automatically become aberrative personalities, in our definition as here used. People become aberrative personalities out of a malevolence which insists on a high level of survival without the production of anything."
L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

Who is DM except a malevolent and aberrative personality who insists on a high level of survival without the production of anything? He lives like a king and produces virtually nothing of real value. DM has declared all of the best people in Scientology, allows teens and rehabbed drug addicts to run things, and operates prison camps called RPF. The Orgs are in decline and DM is sucking up cash from Scientologists to buy real estate. Look at the push: Get everyone to go OT so he can get cash to buy real estate. Why does DM leave the SP Bldg unfinished and rotting the sun and buy real estate elsewhere? Ron wanted Super Power delivered. Ron did not call for a half-finished building to rot in the sun for ten years in the Mecca of Technical Perfection. All of the logic in Scientology is gone and it is all now about ethics, money, bogus PR full of lies, and real estate. What kind of VFP is that?

Ladybird is right: All of the Int Execs are stuck at -3.0 because Scientology at the high levels is about needing to own and control bodies. That is why I think Trementina is secretly concerned with demonic/alien theta possessesion of the bodies of certain classes of Scientologists. Who is Homo Novis except a person who is ready to exteriorize with full perceptions and allow an even higher being the use of their meat body? And what of Int Exec's in the RPF's RPF? Their bodies would be fit only for parasitical use by discarnate entities.

BB, for you say that Fair Game applies only to what you describe as Scientologist-on-Scientologist violence is not correct. Fair Game follows an SP Declare and so a person is no longer a Scientologist and has been demoted to Homo Sapien. The Scientology Code of Honor does not allow a Scientologist to harm another Scientologist. The SP Declare and Fair Game is the out. Fair Game is also applied to anyone who is an enemy of the cult. BB, if I am wrong here please tell me what the operation against Paulette Cooper was called.

Again, PAB 13: It seems to be Hubbard's secret confession of his essential perversions:
Quote:
1. Everything bad that happened to the preclear was (a) ridiculous, (b) unimportant, (c) deserved.

That describes Hubbard and Scientology: Anything that happened to the Scientologist happened because he or she: (a) was out ethics (b) was dramatizing an upset (c) pc pulled it in. Scientology is never wrong and any mistakes are the fault of the Scientologist.

Here is Hubbard making another confession:
Quote:
There is hardly a man of art or letters who does not bear on him the scar of having associated with a "merchant of fear," for these are vampire personalities. They are themselves so starved of admiration and of sensation that they drink out of others around them any possible drop of admiration in any form.

Hubbard was an abused child who later became a pathological adult. Hubbard got even with people by ruining them while simultaneously demanding admiration from all of those in his universe.

Last edited by J. Swift on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:33 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
Ladybird is right: All of the Int Execs are stuck at -3.0 because Scientology at the high levels is about needing to own and control bodies. That is why I think Trementina is secretly concerned with demonic/alien theta possessesion of the bodies of certain classes of Scientologists. Who is Homo Novis except a person who is ready to exteriorize with full perceptions and allow an even higher being the use of their meat body? And what of Int Exec's in the RPF's RPF? Their bodies would be fit only for parasitical use by discarnate entities.

Swift, you have a way with words. I truly wish I were able to express myself so succinctly. This is exactly what I think, with the soul vortex. People's souls are being extracted. I hadn't made the connection that perhaps something or someone wanted to take possession of their physical being, I had only gone to the point of saying that their souls were being used to give power to something satanic or demonic. I think you might be onto something here, with the symbols out there in the desert and such - beacons for the ones needing the bodies. Very interesting.

Excuse my interruption, not trying to derail this thread.

After reading, a question comes to mind: how long do we, as a people, allow this type of insidious hate to brew before we do something conclusive about it? The US had no intention of entering WW2 to stop Hitler until we were bombed by Japanese (my father is a WW2 vet - I've heard him discuss the political climate in colleges during this time). I wonder if we'll have to see some of this happening before we do anything about it. I know it is already happening, but at what point do people step up and say "Enough is enough".

The best thing to happen to Scientology was that damn tax exemption for being a religion. Now they can cry persecution whenever anyone has anything negative to say. I am totally bewildered by what you just wrote, saddened and scared at the implications.

I would be the first to admit to being a dumbass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:37 pm 

BB,
Do you have a MU?

de·ni·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-nl)
n.

1. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement
or allegation; a contradiction.

2. A refusal to accept or believe something,
such as a doctrine or belief.

3. Psychology. An unconscious defense
mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge
painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:39 pm 

American Buddha wrote:
J. Swift wrote:

Swift, you have a way with words. I truly wish I were able to express myself so succinctly. This is exactly what I think, with the soul vortex. People's souls are being extracted. I hadn't made the connection that perhaps something or someone wanted to take possession of their physical being, I had only gone to the point of saying that their souls were being used to give power to something satanic or demonic. I think you might be onto something here, with the symbols out there in the desert and such - beacons for the ones needing the bodies. Very interesting.

Excuse my interruption, not trying to derail this thread.

After reading, a question comes to mind: how long do we, as a people, allow this type of insidious hate to brew before we do something conclusive about it? The US had no intention of entering WW2 to stop Hitler until we were bombed by Japanese (my father is a WW2 vet - I've heard him discuss the political climate in colleges during this time). I wonder if we'll have to see some of this happening before we do anything about it. I know it is already happening, but at what point do people step up and say "Enough is enough".

The best thing to happen to Scientology was that damn tax exemption for being a religion. Now they can cry persecution whenever anyone has anything negative to say. I am totally bewildered by what you just wrote, saddened and scared at the implications.

AB actually there is proof that the US military and expecially the president knew that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked up to a month before Dec 7th. Esienhower needed something to motivate the people in the US to join the fight against Nazi Germany, he had been supplying arms, and small numbers of troops, as advisors, to Britian as early as March 1940.

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:39 pm 

Lt RICH A
against the SO.

Wrong, The fair game policy was never revered. The policy that supposedly reverses the use of Fair Game only states that the Use of the WORDS Fair Game are causing a PR Flap and are those not to be used anymore.
BB
Duh! Thats not what I was talking about!

I'm referring to the practice in COS of using policy in general in reversed form. For example, First policy, " Maintain friendly relations with the environment and your public." My point is they do the opposite.
Got it yet?
LTRA
And J. Swift is Correct. Anyone who is not sessionable, according to $cientology Policy as set down by L Ron Hubbard, should be "put down quietly and without pain."
BB
So you come to session without having eat enough and you get shot?

I must say this is an extremely radical interptretation of the students
guide to acceptable behaviour!

LTRA
It is clear to me that L. Ron Hubbard planned a genocide campaign that would have made the concentration camps of Nazi Germany look like a sunday school meeting.
BB
Well I can't fault you on consistency here.

Lets see how this goes, if you don't stay sessionable you are put down.
If you don't allow yourself to be regged you are gassed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:47 pm 

AMERICAN BHUDDA
[snip]
BB
You mean pre emptive bombing in case COS has weapons of mass destruction?

Guantamano bay should be reserved for scientologists?

God forbid someone suggests a poll on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:06 pm 

BB,
You know that policies and what they state. You read them just like I did Basic to Basic. The only difference between us is I was and am able to face the reality of what the policies state.

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:23 pm 

Ltricha1 wrote:
AB actually there is proof that the US military and expecially the president knew that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked up to a month before Dec 7th. Esienhower needed something to motivate the people in the US to join the fight against Nazi Germany, he had been supplying arms, and small numbers of troops, as advisors, to Britian as early as March 1940.

Possibly. I'm only relaying my father's story to you. He was in college at the time and had no intention of going to war. The US was mainly an isolationist state at that time, having come out of WW1 and wanting to just get on with their lives.

My pops was moved at a rally once at college by some people who were saying that America should turn it's back on its former allies. After all, no one was invading us at that time. He said he realized then, that by the time the popular consensus was for us to help out and stop the attrocities, that we may have had issues over here ourselves. In other words, by the time people realized it was time to do something, it was reactionary and way too late.

He went an enlisted in the US Army, was one of the first recruits into the then Army Air Corp, trained under no less a person than Jimmy Stewart, flew in the Pacific, European and Asian theaters in fighters, bombers and finally hauling cargo from Burma to China over the Himilayans. He spent 27 years serving our country, after having never been inclined to do so prior to that rally. And, if you ask him today, he'll say he wished we would have gone in sooner. Real men bear the weight of regret for inaction, for the deaths of millions that POSSIBLY COULD have been stopped if we'd just been more proactive.

If we'd have been there a year earlier, maybe millions of Jews wouldn't have died.

This is what I'm getting at. By the time all the activities of Scientology are actually exposed to the mass public, it'll be too late. I mean, they seem to do a great job at concealing most of this from the general public, right? If we are in a position to do something about it, then we should, right?

basicbasic wrote:
You mean pre emptive bombing in case COS has weapons of mass destruction?

Guantamano bay should be reserved for scientologists?

God forbid someone suggests a poll on this.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything of the sort. What about negative propaganda ads? What about legislation? Writing letters to congressmen? I'm sure that has been done in the past, but if you really reached out to mass America and gave them a reason to care, and mobilized them, you could affect change.
Like it or not, soul vortexes exist, the power of the devil exists, the premise of obtaining power from people by sucking their energy is eons old.

I haven't read enough about that portion of Tubbard's philosophy to know if his true goal was genocide. Swift has made a good case for it, citing Tubbalard's own words, so I would say it appears the issue is fairly black and white. I personally think something far more sinister is occurring, and I agree it is probably difficult to wrap your brain around it. Try though, something good might come from excercising that large mass of tissue inside your cranium.

You can say whatever you want to say about politics, I'm not hear to debate that. It's the same in business tho, proactive is much better than REACTIVE. pun intended.

I would be the first to admit to being a dumbass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:20 pm 

AB,
My point was that our government knew it had to get involved in WWII but need an incident like Pearl Harbor to get the people motivated. Sad but true.

My Grandfather died at the ripe old age of 20, as a paratrooper, in France on July 12th 1944.

You words are correct and mirror the way I feel.

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next