My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:36 am

Dr. Shannon,

Your perceptions are correct.

There were plenty of bullies. I've mentioned a couple--someone threatened to break my legs if failed to meet a quota--DM walked in my office and shouted at me--the list goes on and on. (I still remember the guy's name who threatened to break my legs. I could post it, but I won't.)

Most of the people were just trying to do their jobs the best they knew how despite the dickheads whose job it was to intimidate them--this is how the tech "works." It's all spelled out in KSW--"Joe would have a black eye"--these words are taken literally--It's at the beginning of every single course in $cientology to remind people how serious it is. Each org has a designated "black eye giver," otherwise the org is off policy. Again, keep in mind, the sign out front has the word "church" on it, and the primary reference, which holds this "church" together has references to giving people black eyes.....WTF? The more I think about that, the more I realize what a pile of shit "religion" $cientology is.

For those who don't already know:

In $cientology, everyone is given quotas (targets) to do more work than they did the previous week. These quotas are used to get people to do more and more and more. People outside $cientology don't realize that every person in the org is given a job, and they are supposed to record their production by using a statistic. Each person is responsible for their own personal statistic. Stats are always supposed to go up or show improvement on a weekly basis because L. Ron Hubbard says so.

These improvements on the stat graph equate to "points." Points are given according to whether or not statistics are improving--this is the essense of $cientology's Psychotic Birthday Game.

Basically, every org in $cientology is in "competition" with each other to see who can send the most money uplines into David Miscavige's Swiss bank accounts. Orgs are only given points when statistics are trending slightly upward--if a statistic is trending down for a long period, David Miscavige sends down a missionnaire to RPF someone who is interfering with the flow of cash into his bank accounts.

Once an orgs statistics reach a certain level, the org's staff are supposed to recieve the Universe Corps as I mentioned in the 1st post, and the Universe Corps is supposed to deliver all the OT levels to the staff as a reward for all their hard work--not to beat a dead horse, but the Universe Corps is total bullshit!!

In order to achieve the aims of $cientology, there is always a designated dickhead going around each org checking everyone's statistics to make sure people are on track to do slightly better than the previous week, and because Mr. Fattypants says, "$cientology is a deadly serious game....the whole agonizing future of the planet rests on our shoulders," these dickheads will threaten to break a staff slave's legs, if they don't do slightly more work than they did the previous week.

At the end of the $cientological year, all of the points are tallied up for each org. The org that sends the most money uplines (scores the most points) wins a trophy, and the staff are awarded extra rice with their beans. DM takes a break from his vacation to show up at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles to hand the trophy to the CO or ED of the org that "won." This happens every March 13th.

After the awards are handed out, and the crowd has given at least 15 standing ovations to a picture on a wall, DM exits stage left and beats the crap out of Mike Rinder as his own special way of celebrating Ron's birthday. Then, he goes back on vacation.

And, this is how Scientology "works."

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

SgtAl

Post by SgtAl » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:59 am

I couldnt imagine D.M. being able to beat up anyone except a small child. Does he go everywhere with a couple of bruisers in tow? Thats the only way I can imagine he would be able to intimidate anyone.
“I met L. Ron Hubbard on two occasions, and both times he was drunk.” James Randi

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:23 am

SgtAl,

Tiny people can be deceptively good fighters. You've obviously never had someone come at you like a whirling dervish of tiny fists and feet. It's funny at first, but the laughter stops after the first few connect.

Also, when it comes to whipping ass, DM usually gets the upper hand by the sneak attack. It's not common knowledge, but DM was a Japanese Zero pilot during Pearl Harbor. As they say, old habits, die hard.

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

SgtAl

Post by SgtAl » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:47 am

mr_bad wrote:SgtAl,

whirling dervish of tiny fists and feet.
mb
LMAO! It reminds me of when I was a kid and started taking karate classes (this was when the show Kung Fu was big). I asked the instructor if it was true that with karate you can beat up some one bigger than you. He laughed and said "Size and strength doesnt matter unless you get in a fight with someone thats bigger and stronger than you." At the time I absolutely did NOT get the joke.
“I met L. Ron Hubbard on two occasions, and both times he was drunk.” James Randi

jax

Post by jax » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:50 pm

mr_bad wrote: For those who don't already know:

In $cientology, everyone is given quotas (targets) to do more work than they did the previous week. These quotas are used to get people to do more and more and more. People outside $cientology don't realize that every person in the org is given a job, and they are supposed to record their production by using a statistic. Each person is responsible for their own personal statistic. Stats are always supposed to go up or show improvement on a weekly basis because L. Ron Hubbard says so.

These improvements on the stat graph equate to "points." Points are given according to whether or not statistics are improving--this is the essense of $cientology's Psychotic Birthday Game.
mb
Also for those that don’t already know:
The Birthday Game was devised by LRH himself as a birthday gift for himself from all staff. It is supposedly taken on in “the spirit of play” which means staff members should not only be super dedicated but also more than happy about delivering LRH’s “gift” every year.
After all, it’s a game, isn’t it? “Thetans” love games, don’t they?

Naturally, not unlike every other “holiday” in Scientology, it requires a ridiculous amount of work, it is not even remotely fun & it doesn’t matter if you think it is outrageous for someone to demand a “gift” of such magnitude.
Participation is mandatory & it is sheer blasphemy to speak up & say that LRH expects way too much for his friggin’ birthday, even though that is the absolute truth. (Who says there are no absolutes?)

Then, once the big “event” takes place & is over with, the “game” starts all over again.
While it is true that every so-called holiday recognized by the church is nothing more than an excuse to demand more time & more work from staff members (holidays have nothing to do with taking a day off), the LRH Birthday Game is by far the mother of all Slave-a-thons because it never ends.
The Birthday Game is a prime example of LRH self aggrandizement which he tried to disguise as a gift given willingly by his cheerful, devoted & most grateful staff who could hardly contain their awe of the auspicious occasion of his birth.
Only an SP couldn’t get on board with bestowing him with so many honors.
Right?

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:18 pm

jax,
The LRH Birthday Game is by far the mother of all Slave-a-thons because it never ends. The Birthday Game is a prime example of LRH self aggrandizement which he tried to disguise as a gift given willingly by his cheerful, devoted & most grateful staff who could hardly contain their awe of the auspicious occasion of his birth. Only an SP couldn’t get on board with bestowing him with so many honors. Right?
Well put. Just to add further, the Birthday Game is the game where DM (used to be Hubbard) keeps getting more and more and more money, and staff keep getting what they've been getting--nothing.

Also, the rank and file $cientologist has no clue how much goes uplines or what it's spent on, yet there is always a HUGE demand for more money--It can't be emphasized enough how much they demand money--some people have suggested that "the church" has over a billion dollars in undelivered courses, and David Miscavige has around $100 million stashed away in Swiss bank accounts!!

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Donna Shannon

Post by Dr. Donna Shannon » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:33 am

mr-bad wrote: not to beat a dead horse, but the Universe Corps is total bullshit!!
Just like EVERYTHING in $cientology!

And actually, mb, the staff DO get something- they can prove their "dedication" and "OT abilities" by getting less sleep, less food, and less time off (less than nothing is hard to do, but they ARE OT), so they can make more money for the dwarf!!
"There's a place up ahead and I'm goin'
just as fast as my feet can fly
Come away, come away if you're goin',
leave the sinkin' ship behind." -John C. Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:27 am

I just read the last two pages of this thread and have come to a conclusion.

I am so glad I'm 'out!'
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:14 pm

Wieber wrote:I just read the last two pages of this thread and have come to a conclusion.

I am so glad I'm 'out!'
Wieber,

Then, my mission is accomplished.

Thank you for reading it.

mb

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 pm

Dr. Donna Shannon
You said that very nice :D. The dwarf loves to make slaves so he can make lots of money. Those lifs the dwarf buys cost a lot of money. Keep telling the true harms of scientology. IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

mr_bad

THREAD UPDATE: The 100th post and the 20,000th viewing

Post by mr_bad » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:22 pm

OK, so, this is the 100th post on this thread, and it's now been viewed by more than 20,000 people. That's almost worth celebrating. I'd say this has exceeded all my expectations by a long ways.

Thank you, Andreas.

I've been notified by several people who have gone on to be some of the most prolific posters on Clambake that they read my story before they decided to join OCMB. Whether this thread has influenced their decision to speak out or not doesn't matter much to me. It just makes me happy knowing people have taken the time to read it.

It's also still a major outpoint that the "church" still doesn't have an official message board. It's 2007!! "Total Freedom" would mean totally free and open communication, wouldn't it? So, the question every $cientologist should have is, "What am I being "totally freed" from?" Is it the outside world? If that's the case, and it is, that's cowardly.

If DM wanted "floating needles" he would have created message board for people to converse, vent, and write KRs on each other.

Since I've put out my story, and I've had the chance to talk about all the things that piss me off for 100th time (TR3), I've got to tell you, I'm not very angry anymore. I've also met some really nice people. I've even gotten reacquainted with some old friends, which is nice.

I can literally take or leave this entire subject. Days go by and I don't even think about what shitbags L. Ron and Douche M. are, or how stupid $cientology is. I've got my old life back. I've got real concerns and worries now. I don't have any self-imposed worries $cientology gives people like keeping a course schedule, where am I going to come up $100 grand for some auditing that they don't even have the decency to tell me what it all entails beforehand, or am I solo auditing correctly......sheesh! That stuff is stupid.

Nowadays, I worry about scoring below 80 on the golf course, paying off my mortgage, or where I'd like to spend my next vacation. That's real freedom as far as I'm concerned.

It's nice to have my own moral compass too. If I feel like taking some Aleve, I take it. If I feel like taking a sleeping pill, I take it. It's nice knowing no one's going to write a KR on me for doing this. It's also nice knowing I'm not going to want beat the holy crap out of someone for writing a KR on me. It's just more peaceful not being a $cientologist.

I still get about 10 peices of mail a week though. It's meant to be like "hypnotic commands," but it all goes right in the trash. I figure, over the years, they've spent about $10 grand mailing me junk. Without that reminder I would completely forget about them, but that's all the mail does. So, if they want to waste their money, then so be it.

I still get phone calls too. I don't really mind that, if it's someone I know. I actually enjoy finding out about what they're up to. I even consider some them to be friends, but I have to keep my distance. Oh well, maybe after DM blows, they'll finally do the much needed reformation, and I'll make my way back over there once in a while. Basically, I haven't completely torched the bridges I have left, and I plan to keep it that way.

Mostly, I'm just trying to live my life and be happy. And, I hope every ex-scientologist is trying to do the same.

Cheers everyone!
Last edited by mr_bad on Thu May 10, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:59 pm

mr_bad great post and i am very happy for you :D :D Hope to see you on here when ever. Keep up the great post and i am sure many more people will tell their stories on here. Keep speaking the true harms of scientology. Scientology ruins families and live everyday.

L Ron Hubbard was a Coward who let his third wife go to prison for his crimes well he hid for his last years before he died with Psych drugs in his butt. L Ron Hubbard was very Evil. IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun May 13, 2007 7:31 am

*bump*

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm

Celebratory bump.

My story has now been viewed by 30,000 people. (in a couple of days)

At this point, it is safe to say more people have viewed this thread then there are active Scientologists.

I still feel a mixture of disgrace and disgust about my personal involvement. Yes, after all this time and after all my posts, I still feel this way. I guess the thing that bothers me most is the fact that the con continues.

On a personal level, I am happy. I no longer feel like I'm waking up from a bad dream. In fact, my life has been progressing in a positive direction, and I'm confident that it will continue to move in a positive direction without Scientology.

All Scientology is to me at this point is a distraction. I follow Scientology the way I follow OJ Simpson. I knew he was guilty, he knew he was guilty, and it was only a matter of time before he fucked up severely, and he did. You're going to see OJ go to prison just like you will see David Miscavoge go to prison. It's all just a matter of time.

30,000 views means that I helped wake some people up. I can take comfort in knowing other potential victims have learned about Scientology's empty promises and have chosen to stay away. This is a small vindication.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Thanks for continuing to expose the true harms of Scientology.

Cheers,
mb

opter

Post by opter » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:32 am

Mr. Bad

I'm glad that your life are progressing in a positive direction. ( I think that after being in the SO :twisted: almost everything can only progress in a positive direction).

I'm sure you've helped many people with your posts.
Your posts are very informative and are easy to read.

Keep posting.

Opter

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”