One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: CofS Non-disclosure, secrecy bonds are never enforced
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:43 pm 

Any ex-member will recall having to sign non disclosure agreements, secrecy 'bonds' and idemnity clauses, some stating that if you ever disclose whatever foolishness they were about to get you involved in you would owe them 100,000... or something like that.

In RTC vs Lerma Scientology's Scientologist lawyer Earle C Cooley introduced a PILE OF THESE THINGS into RTC vs Lerma, during a deposition,taking great pains to ask me whether I recalled signing each and every one of them... later, when Earle Cooley asked Judge Brinkema about them.. in open court, she dismissed the whole wad with a with the wave of her right hand as irrelevant...

In all of Scientology's LENGTHY history of litigation, I know of NOT ONE SINGLE INSTANCE where these non disclosures have stood up, in other words, they are nothing more than a bluff... a lie, artifice, a symptom, means, and evidence of theunderlying fraud of Scientology.

And I am somewhat familiar with Scientology's
litigation history.

does ANYONE know of ANY time these agreements have actually held up in a court of law?

The only thing they actually do, is to trick recovering scientologists into continuing to be co-conspirators, and accomplises, in the continuing fraud of Scientology

Regards,

Arnie Lerma

Want to discuss this?
call 703 241 1498

"I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than to live fearing to speake"

Last edited by lermanet_com on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:55 pm 

Since the OT materials are already on the net, how are the recovering scientologists continuing the fraud? Has anyone expressed a concern to you about having to pay on the bond if they posted on this board? Wouldn't the bond be forfeit only if the OT materials were released by the former parishoner?

Or maybe all the OT info isn't out on the net.

http://www.carlsagan.com/revamp/carlsagan/baloney.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:39 pm 

Hmm, cool.

Just to be clear, can you be more specific on "non disclosure agreements, secrecy 'bonds' and idemnity clauses". I have these questions:

1) does this refer to the waivers everyone signs before taking a service?
2) does this refer to waivers signed before joining the S.O. or staff?
3) does this refer to various "special case" documents one signs before undertaking a "fair game" mission or something like that? (I've never personally seen that happen, but there are plenty of examples on the 'net of such things).
4) does this refer to out-of-court settlement agreements? (I highly doubt this last one, usually those are enforceable by the courts if agreed to under the courts).

Scn likes to bury people under piles of legalistic bullshit, I'm just trying to sift out which piles you're referring to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:01 pm 

All of the above except court mandated settlements

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:56 pm 

Can anyone name ANY court case
in which the scientology non disclosure agreements have
passed a judicial review?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:36 pm 

A week goes by and no one has found a single instance
of Scientology's internal non disclosure agreements,
indemnity bonds, etc being held up in court.

If you have been holding back in "fear" of reprisal,
perhaps it is time to spill the beans.

While the whole world is watching.

SOUTHPARK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:21 am 

While we're still talking about signing things.. one) can i ask arnie, if one signs the agreement never to be able to take another Scn course again (when asking for refunds), does one get declared?
two..) if 'two' writes their first name decoratively on an SO contract, rather than signing their name in full, does this really constitute a signature? (three) apologies for the off-topic questions).

Post subject: Florida's Sunshine Laws prohibit concealing a public hazard
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:13 pm 

Florida's Sunshine Laws prohibit concealing a public hazard,
from Ralph Nader's book about Litigation "No Contest" page 96
emphasis mine:

"In 1990, Florida dopted an antisecrecy law, The Sunshine in Litigation Act. The law prohibits courts from entering orders that conceal a public hazard or information about a public hazard. The law also makes any agreement to conceal a public hazard unenforceable and allows the public or newsmedia to contest court orders or contracts that conceal public hazards."

Based upon this, ANY of scientology's non disclosure, and secrecy "contracts" signed in Florida are UNENFORCEABLE by law.

Tell your stories now, you know what it is that Scientology doesn't want you to reveal.

Don't carry that soul wasting, toxic blackness inside you any longer, get rid of it, the law is on your side.

Do it NOW

Sincerely

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com xposing the CON
6045 N 26th Rd
Arlington VA 22207
703 241 1498

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From Blacks Law Dictionary:

Fraud:

An intentional perversion of the truth for the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon it to part with some valuable thing or to surrender a legal right; a false representation of a matter of fact, whether by words ot conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of that which should have been disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive another so that he shall act upon it to his legal inquiry; anything calculated to deceive, whether by a single act or combination, or by suppression of truth, or suggestion of what is false, whether it be by direct falsehood or innuendo, by speech or silence, word of mouth, or look or gesture; fraud comprises all acts, omissions, and concealments involving a branch of legal or equitable duty and resulting in damage to another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In his book Complicity: Ethics and Law for a Collective Age, Christopher Kutz suggests that ‘marginally effective participants in a collective harm are accountable for the victim’s suffering, not because of the individual differences they make, but because their intentional participation in a collective endeavour directly links them to the consequences of that endeavour.’

Post subject: Still not one cite posted of them EVER being enforced
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:29 am 

Still not one cite posted of them EVER being enforced in a court

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:25 pm 

Due to a rash of instances of this question coming up in recent emails to this writer, this topic title has been bumped...

I wish to repeat the call for evidence from ex-members or long time activists, if anyone can cite ANY instance that these fraudulent instruments designed to extort SILENCE have been upheld in ANY COURT OF LAW anywhere in the world.