Identify These People! * Tilman Hausherr

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:56 am

Jenny's last name is Ramsauer, Walter is her husband, who was and probably still is a reg for Planetary Dissem at Flag. Walter is from Austria.

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:55 pm

no_8c_now wrote:Jenny's last name is Ramsauer, Walter is her husband, who was and probably still is a reg for Planetary Dissem at Flag. Walter is from Austria.
Oh, I know that Jenny Cruzen hasn't been Jenny Cruzen for a long time; her and Rick Cruzen divorced years ago. I didn't know what her new last name was, however.

I had an argument with someone a while back (I think it was Tilman; I don't remember) that the girl in that photo was Jenny Cruzen.

tom_

Post by tom_ » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:32 pm

That's fabulous that you were able to identify many of the people LadyBird. VWD! :)

I was there at the Dec. 1998 CW protest. I'm in several of Tilman's vacation pictures and Grady's snapshots. But I could not indentify any of the cult apologists or active $cienos at that time.

tp
<<<<<<>>>>>>
www.stopscientology.com www.FairGamed.org
www.xenutv.com
www.madvillelaw.net
www.lermanet.com
Tom C on $cn http://www.scientomogy.info/ :)

MirnaMinkoff

Re: Identify These People! * Tilman Hausherr

Post by MirnaMinkoff » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 pm

I just wanted to point something out. The girl ID'ed as Jenny DeVogt is really DeVocht, former wife of Tom DeVocht who is now cooperating with the FBI and has giving interviews to the SP Times. Her name has changed again, since she is married again and possibly 2 times over since divorcing Tom. There is also been a rumor circulating she had an affair with DM, when she was still with Tom in fact, and hence why Tom fell out of favor (after being one of DM's closest friends in the cult) and probably one of the big reasons he ended up blowing. I'll follow that up with eventually Jenny lost DM's favor too, and was RPF'ed for awhile, the rumors of late have put DM with his communicator Lou.

Interesting to note she was one of the "Stepford Wives" appearing on Anderson Cooper a few months back, she was probably the shrillest harpie of them all. Which is sad to note because I know someone who knew Jenny well back in her CMO days in CW and said she was a fun loving, nice human being. He knew her when she was with Tom and they were known as a great couple, who really cared and looked out for people in the CMO CW circle and tried to give it a family feeling (particular important since so many in CMO are still kids themselves ripped away from their families and allowed no contact with them - perfect clay to mold and brainwash.)

Anyway, he was jaw dropped seeing her on CNN and how she had changed and behaved. More proof of how the cult just sucks the humanity and soul out of people.

tilman

Post by tilman » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

MirnaMinkoff wrote:I just wanted to point something out. The girl ID'ed as Jenny DeVogt is really DeVocht, former wife of Tom DeVocht who is now cooperating with the FBI and has giving interviews to the SP Times. Her name has changed again, since she is married again and possibly 2 times over since divorcing Tom. There is also been a rumor circulating she had an affair with DM, when she was still with Tom in fact, and hence why Tom fell out of favor (after being one of DM's closest friends in the cult) and probably one of the big reasons he ended up blowing. I'll follow that up with eventually Jenny lost DM's favor too, and was RPF'ed for awhile, the rumors of late have put DM with his communicator Lou.

Interesting to note she was one of the "Stepford Wives" appearing on Anderson Cooper a few months back, she was probably the shrillest harpie of them all. Which is sad to note because I know someone who knew Jenny well back in her CMO days in CW and said she was a fun loving, nice human being. He knew her when she was with Tom and they were known as a great couple, who really cared and looked out for people in the CMO CW circle and tried to give it a family feeling (particular important since so many in CMO are still kids themselves ripped away from their families and allowed no contact with them - perfect clay to mold and brainwash.)

Anyway, he was jaw dropped seeing her on CNN and how she had changed and behaved. More proof of how the cult just sucks the humanity and soul out of people.
She was named Jenny Linson at the time of the CNN show. Yes, she was the craziest of all these girls. She is the worst actress I've ever seen. Her overacted segment was amazing. The funniest part is when she says "Miscavige wasn't there" although Cooper hadn't talked about Miscavige at all at that moment.

(Unrelated to all this: Anderson Cooper got beat up in Egypt, this was even shown on german tv!)

I completely missed - until today - that it is the same girl that I photographed over 10 years ago. I don't do much re:clam sleuthing currently, I do read the papers, but I don't read ars, I don't read the usual forums, I'm too busy with my software job :-( So if anyone finds something that might interest me, please mail! I will update the page soon.

Tilman

Update after I watched Anderson Cooper again: the birthmarks on her face are the same. Yeah its her. Wow this is so weird!!! (But that was the reason I made these photographs - I hoped that some day, we would know who these nameless victims were)

Radio Paul

Post by Radio Paul » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 am

MirnaMinkoff wrote:The girl ID'ed as Jenny DeVogt is really DeVocht, former wife of Tom DeVocht who is now cooperating with the FBI and has giving interviews to the SP Times.
Are you saying that she is meeting with the FBI? If so, has she blown?

tilman

Post by tilman » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 am

Radio Paul wrote:
MirnaMinkoff wrote:The girl ID'ed as Jenny DeVogt is really DeVocht, former wife of Tom DeVocht who is now cooperating with the FBI and has giving interviews to the SP Times.
That sentence by "MirnaMinkoff" was ambiguous. But I guess it is Tom and not Jenny who has blown.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 am

Radio Paul wrote:
She's still at Gold Base kissing DM's bony ass. Her husband Tom blew. http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/libr ... m+De+Vocht

Jenny told Anderson Cooper in the CNN expose that her ex was a liar and that she saw her husband every night and every part of his body and there were never any bruises from being beaten by DM. Tom later responded that Jenny lied as they had two different jobs that kep them from seeing each other for weeks, sometimes months.

MirnaMinkoff

Post by MirnaMinkoff » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

tilman wrote:
Radio Paul wrote:
That sentence by "MirnaMinkoff" was ambiguous. But I guess it is Tom and not Jenny who has blown.
Yes sorry for any confusion, I was typing on an ipad. Jenny is still as brainwashed and indoctrinated as ever. It's her ex-husband Tom who has blown and worked with media/authorities. (The FBI was a new tidbit revealed in the New Yorker article)

Also of note, remember last year when Mike Rinder was surrounded by culties screaming at him in the parking lot of a doctor's office (while he was on the phone with the BBC)? He mentioned that besides immediate family members that Jenny was in the cavalcade and really put some effort into being a screaming psycho. (Probably hoped her enthusiasm would back to the angry midget).

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi, Tobias, and welcome to the board.

I believe Scientology staff are conditioned not to report anything wrong inside Gold Base, or anywhere in the church. They are afraid of being expelled, losing their jobs, family, friends, and spiritual eternity.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

ZenuEtrawl

Post by ZenuEtrawl » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

And where would they find a phone which they could use, unsupervised?

Return to “Opinions & Debate”