Diana Dewolfe?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
#1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Diana Dewolfe?

Post by #1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:55 am

I was wondering if anyone knows if she's still involved in the cult?
Also does anyone have any photo's of her?
Thanks
Jim

Roan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Roan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:44 am

Who is she?
Is she smokin' hot or something?

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:20 am

Was she the wife or a daughter of L. Ron Hubbard, Jr.?

#1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE

Post by #1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:08 pm

She is hubbards daughter,
She is/was smokin hot, and hubbard made her the enchantress/ Isis reincarnated.
The last info I have on her is from "A piece of blue sky" which claims she was in the sea org in 81.
I called flagg and at first they acted like they didn't know who she was, but, after I told them I was a "Really big fan" they claimed they would send a message to her.
She is impossible to get any info on, just thought I'd try this board to see if anyone had any info on her.
Jim

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:57 pm

Wow, i truly take offense to the Isis reincarnation. Isis is a goddess. No one is this cult is a god.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:11 pm

Wait, is her married name Dewolf? I thought his son took on this name.

Is this a bizarre coincidence? Someone please clarify.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

#1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE

Post by #1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:19 pm

I think all of his kids by Mary Sue took the Dewolfe name to avoid taxes.
Jim

Antique Hoax

Post by Antique Hoax » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:25 pm

From the Skeptictank [2003]
As for children of this marriage, (Mary Sue) only two of the four are still alive and there whereabouts known. Arthur apparently vanished without a trace in the 1970s, and Quentin killed himself at age 22, in Las Vegas in 1976. Diana and Suzette are still in Scientology.
I suspect they meant "their whereabouts UNknown"?

...and what about Arthur who "vanished" in the '70's. I haven't heard much about him. I wonder if he looked as much like Daddy Hubbard as Jr. did? Wait, I think I remember seeing a pic of Arthur holding a rifle in a desert setting. If that was him, he didn't look like Hubbard. He got lucky maybe.
I think all of his kids by Mary Sue took the Dewolfe name to avoid taxes.
Jim
The old "family tradition" thing eh?
Last edited by Antique Hoax on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:47 pm

I saw Arthur in the 90's. He was driving around on a Harley. He didn't really give a shit about $cientology and didn't consider himself to be a $cientologist.

I saw Diana too. She had flaming read hair and appeared to have a sweet disposition. She was dressed in a S.O. dress whites when no one else was wearing them. She looked out of place.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

#1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE

Post by #1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:02 pm

Mr. Bad,
Was this also in the 90's?
Was it in FL?

Jim

marlysfan

Post by marlysfan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:06 pm

Is this what you wanted?

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:09 pm

It was at PAC on Elron Tubbard Way. Actually, it was prior to the street being redone. She was just standing there. I wanted to go talk to her, but I didn't.

I didn't think she looked very hot though. She looked middled aged.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Antique Hoax

Post by Antique Hoax » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:28 pm

mr_bad wrote: I didn't think she looked very hot though. She looked middled aged.
Ohhh Mr Bad Sir...I really wish you hadn't said that.

Middle aged women are VERY HOT!
Last edited by Antique Hoax on Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE

Post by #1SPINTHEMESTUNIVERSE » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:28 pm

Mr Bad,
Was this recently?
Was she a little bit hot?
For middleaged.
Jim

serenitynow

Post by serenitynow » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:42 pm

I met Diana Hubbard in the '90s when she visited the PAC base.

She was very sweet and kind, and took a moment to talk to little old starstruck me. She was just there checking things out. Out of all the executives I met she was one of the nicest. In my personal opinion she was quite pretty, maybe in her forties at the time.

Serenity Now
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."- Joseph Campbell

Return to “Opinions & Debate”