One opened, more to come!
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Motive for the murder of Lisa McPherson - AMC Publishing
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:19 am 

AMC Publishing...despite FALSE representations that Lisa was just a lowly saleperson at AMC, it turns out that at one time she was Benneta Slaughter's #1 salesperson !! Apparantly Lisa was a big time "producer" for the outfit.

Benneta Slaughter acted like she ran the show, but in fact she was only a 1/3rd owner of AMC, the real owner was a "wog"...

Some questions arose today in a conversation with creed pearson. seems Lisa McPherson had been asked by Benetta Slaughter to make fundraising calls for Winter Wonderland... one of the people she called was Creed Pearson.. Creed was not one to hide his feelings... and refused to 'donate' any money to Winter Wonderland, because he had donated the previous year and later learned that they had thrown out all the decorations purchased then...so now were asking for more money...He also told lisa about what he had discovered hubbard said about christ and why winter wonderlandsomeone who is was such a farce

Lisa was also reported to have been completing cycles... finishing everything she had said she was going to do, as if she were preparing to leave... scientology.

Evidently Lisa McPherson concluded that Creed Pearson was somebody she could talk to..about whatever she was thinking about... and called creed, and asked creed if she could meet with him.

Then strange things started to happen.. His wife begged him NOT to meet with Lisa... ( as if she had been contacted by OSA, who evidentally had been survielling Lisa ) and then creeds own daughter begged him not to meet with lisa... Creed did not meet with Lisa McPherson, because at the time he did not connect the dots, but he has now.

this was shortly before she took her clothes off after she bumped that car

I recall posting requests back then for information about AMC publishing.. what the hell do they really do? why are they important...because my gut feeling was that I needed to find out what did Lisa know that could have been a motive for murder?

Creed pointed out a VERY interesting tidbit...

1) one of the common symptoms.. of someone who has been DOSED with angel dust - pcp - is that they take off their clothes! - The "irrational" conduct of Lisa McPherson might not have been "irrational" at all, but the result of having been dosed with angel dust/pcp. This would generate a psychotic paranoid reaction.. which then COULD BE USED BY SCIENTOLOGY TO INCARCERATE THE PERSON USING THE "POLICY" OF THE INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN!!

2) Another person, I KNOW PERSONALLY, who had found out what Scientology really was, and wanted to leave was brought a drugged drink BY A FAMILY MEMBER!! In retrospect this makes sense, if what OSA was trying to do was CREATE psychotic reactions in those who wished to leave ( because after all... Hubbard said only PSYCHOTICS and CRIMINALS oppose scientology! And so it is OSA's job to make it so! This person refused to drink it, and survived.. but is toto scared by their perception of scientology's ruthlessness to file a report with the police!

3) I was dosed with LSDduring the raid on my home in 1995, and had I not had a great time at Woodstock after Jerry Garcia threw those baggies filled with tabs of acid out to the crowd during his two hour rendition of Lovelight.. I might not be here right now...as I would have thought I was going crazy but thanks to Jerry Garcia, I knew it was LSD!

4) EXTREME efforts were taken to drive Joan Woods (the coroner in the LISa case) off the deep end... she thought she had been dosed with LSD also... and ended up in psychiatric ward at one point...

5) Scientology claimed under penalty of perjury starting with that lying scumbag Scientologist attorney Earle C Cooley's claim that Scientology's beliefe system demands that bodies be cremated...

I hereby challenge ANYONE to cite the SOURCE in Hubbard's materials about scientology that supports this statement. Hubbards own words direct that his "body be BURIED in the date fields" and don't tell anyone where.

There is nothing about cremation!!

It was used to hide the evidence about whatever REALLY happened when Hubbard died. The conundrum is this... The blood samples provided by the now dead of cancer scientology "OT" Dr Denk, the same DR that prescribed Chloral Hydrate for Lisa McPherson...were provided "For the convienience" of the coroner.. (Now isn't that NICE of him???) he provided 3 vials of blood of El Rum Hubtoad.. prior to his death..Now please pay close attention...

NONE OF THAT BLOOD in the three vials provided for the coroner's conveinience TESTED POSITIVE FOR VISTARIL - AN ANTI PSYCHOTIC MEDICATION!!

However, the blood sample taken by the coroner DID test positive!!
And this tidbit was pointed out by Michael Tilse, the same Michael Tilse who was told that all the stuff on the web critical of scientology was lies! Michael Tilse went to the coroners office in San Luis Obispo and pulled the copies of the coroners report and the full toxicology report, showing that Hubbards blood contained VISTARIL, and ANTI PSYCHOTIC medication..

But wait... It is even worse than you think!

The clinical test for vistaril is NOT QUANTITATIVE!

That is, the test, only provids a POSITIVE result ( if a trace or BETTER! ) or a NEGATIVE - the test does not show HOW MUCH

Now.. in the fine print of the coroners report, Hubbard had a signed a "Statement of belief" witnessed by 1) Pat Broeker, 2) Anne Broeker and 3) Stephen J Pfauth ( who the hell is he???)

this piece of art, was supposedly signed by "Ron" on the 20th of January 86...4 days before he was dead...

now... dig this

TEN RECENT NEEDLE MARKS!!

So he was getting Vit B-12, *I* have prescription for injectable Vit 12.. Ive never taken more than one a week, and cant imagine more than one a day... TEN recent needle marks...
The VIALS of blood provided by 4) Dr Denk for the "convienience" of the coroner did NOT contain vistaril!

TEN needle marks...

Denk would have known the limits of the clinical test for vistaril.

Since this event..Denk died of cancer. And Noone has see Pat and Anne Broker...the Coroner was delievered the docuemnts by none other than attorney 5) Sherman Lenske, and attorney 6) Lawrence Heller....

Did they kill Hubbard AND Lisa Mcpherson..for the money?

---------------------------

Last edited by lermanet_com on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:40 am 

Do hospitals test for drugs when someone comes in acting psychotic? Is there anything in the court documents about this?

If not, I fear privacy rules may prohibit the hospital from revealing this unless the case is re-opened, say by a confession from one of the handlers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:43 am 

I believe that right after she showed up at the hospital, osa arrived, BEFORE a blood sample was taken...and she was whisked out of there and put into isolation...how did they get there so fast.. unless she was being followed/surveilled already? and 4 minutes after I posted the first post, I believe pitbul's cell fone rang, and then he was told to log onto ocmb to handle..

Post subject: Re: Motive for the murder of Lisa McPherson - AMC Publishing
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:50 am 

lermanet_com wrote:
AMC Publishing...despite FALSE representations that Lisa was just a lowly saleperson at AMC, it turns out that at one time she was Mary De Moss"s #1 salesperson !! Apparantly Lisa was a big time "producer" for the outfit.

Mary DeMoss acted like she ran the show, but in fact she was only a 1/3rd owner of AMC, the real owner was a "wog"...

Some questions arose today in a conversation with creed pearson. seems Lisa McPherson had been asked by Mary DeMoss to make fundraising calls for Winter Wonderland... one of the people she called was Creed Pearson.. Creed was not one to hide his feelings... and refused to 'donate' any money to Winter Wonderland, because he had donated the previous year and later learned that they had thrown out all the decorations purchased then...so now were asking for more money...He also told lisa about what he had discovered hubbard said about christ and why winter wonderlandsomeone who is was such a farce

If she were the 'head regger,' she knew where and how the money went up. is there an account for 'regged and not recorded?'

the first thing I thought about after reading this story was...

the scurrying of writing checks to and from her account as she lay dying

WITT:
The finances are significant in this case because Lisa was making well over $100,000 a year, working for a Scientology-owned company. And when her family took over her account, there was only a couple hundred dollars left in that account. Cruz is a Scientologist, and also testified that Kurt Paine is a member of the Church of Scientology as well.

ANCHOR:
Well, an attorney for the Church of Scientology said this afternoon this is not a church matter, but rather a personal matter

Ch. 28 News, Tampa, Tuesday, October 14, 1997, 6:00 pm]

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/vampires.html

and the scientology lawyer response...............

'ANCHOR:
Well, an attorney for the Church of Scientology said this afternoon this is not a church matter, but rather a personal matter'

the lawyers that represent a business and direct vehicle for laundering the regged money must hide the method of the disappearing money. it is also what pays them elaborately

lermanet_com wrote:
Lisa was also reported to have been completing cycles... finishing everything she had said she was going to do, as if she were preparing to leave... scientology

Newscast
November 20, 1998
News Channel 8 -WFAA
"Scientology - Church Charged"

"Kellie Davis: She said that she was getting out and coming home, and I asked her, I told her, I said "you mean your getting out of Scientology?" and she said "let's not talk about it over the phone," she said," I'll tell you all about it when I get home." But she said "but I'm getting out and coming home to stay." And she said that I'll definitely be there before Christmas.

Byron Harris: The next time that Kellie Davis saw Lisa McPherson was at her funeral in Dallas."

lermanet_com wrote:
Evidently Lisa McPherson concluded that Creed Pearson was somebody she could talk to..about whatever she was thinking about... and called creed, and asked creed if she could meet with him.

Then strange things started to happen.. His wife begged him NOT to meet with Lisa... ( as if she had been contacted by OSA, who evidentally had been survielling Lisa ) and then creeds own daughter begged him not to meet with lisa... Creed did not meet with Lisa McPherson, because at the time he did not connect the dots, but he has now.

this was shortly before she took her clothes off after she bumped that car

her isolation had occured, the cover story had members scurrying to keep everyone away from lisa. what you describe below.... the drugging may have started

lermanet_com wrote:
I recall posting requests back then for information about AMC publishing.. what the hell do they really do? why are they important...because my gut feeling was that I needed to find out what did Lisa know that could have been a motive for murder?

a winter wonderland of sorts...? reg and hide lots of money. running shell companies or hubbard companies or heroin business with fake fronts to 'pretend to be a company.' she was a link known or not known to the money going up.

lermanet_com wrote:
Creed pointed out a VERY interesting tidbit...

1) one of the common symptoms.. of someone who has been DOSED with angel dust - pcp - is that they take off their clothes! - The "irrational" conduct of Lisa McPherson might not have been "irrational" at all, but the result of having been dosed with angel dust/pcp. This would generate a psychotic paranoid reaction.. which then COULD BE USED BY SCIENTOLOGY TO INCARCERATE THE PERSON USING THE "POLICY" OF THE INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN!!

2) Another person, I KNOW PERSONALLY, who had found out what Scientology really was, and wanted to leave was brought a drugged drink BY A FAMILY MEMBER!! In retrospect this makes sense, if what OSA was trying to do was CREATE psychotic reactions in those who wished to leave ( because after all... Hubbard said only PSYCHOTICS and CRIMINALS oppose scientology! And so it is OSA's job to make it so! This person refused to drink it, and survived.. but is toto scared by their perception of scientology's ruthlessness to file a report with the police!

3) I was dosed with LSDduring the raid on my home in 1995, and had I not had a great time at Woodstock after Jerry Garcia threw those baggies filled with tabs of acid out to the crowd during his two hour rendition of Lovelight.. I might not be here right now...as I would have thought I was going crazy but thanks to Jerry Garcia, I knew it was LSD!

4) EXTREME efforts were taken to drive Joan Woods (the coroner in the LISa case) off the deep end... she thought she had been dosed with LSD also... and ended up in psychiatric ward at one point...

5) Scientology claimed under penalty of perjury starting with that lying scumbag Scientologist attorney Earle C Cooley's claim that Scientology's beliefe system demands that bodies be cremated...

I hereby challenge ANYONE to cite the SOURCE in Hubbard's materials about scientology that supports this statement. Hubbards own words direct that his "body be BURIED in the date fields" and don't tell anyone where.

There is nothing about cremation!!

It was used to hide the evidence about whatever REALLY happened when Hubbard died. The conundrum is this... The blood samples provided by the now dead of cancer scientology "OT" Dr Denk, the same DR that prescribed Chloral Hydrate for Lisa McPherson...were provided "For the convienience" of the coroner.. (Now isn't that NICE of him???) he provided 3 vials of blood of El Rum Hubtoad.. prior to his death..Now please pay close attention...

NONE OF THAT BLOOD in the three vials provided for the coroner's conveinience TESTED POSITIVE FOR VISTARIL - AN ANTI PSYCHOTIC MEDICATION!!

However, the blood sample taken by the coroner DID test positive!!
And this tidbit was pointed out by Michael Tilse, the same Michael Tilse who was told that all the stuff on the web critical of scientology was lies! Michael Tilse went to the coroners office in San Luis Obispo and pulled the copies of the coroners report and the full toxicology report, showing that Hubbards blood contained VISTARIL, and ANTI PSYCHOTIC medication..

But wait... It is even worse than you think!

The clinical test for vistaril is NOT QUANTITATIVE!

That is, the test, only provids a POSITIVE result ( if a trace or BETTER! ) or a NEGATIVE - the test does not show HOW MUCH

Now.. in the fine print of the coroners report, Hubbard had a signed a "Statement of belief" witnessed by 1) Pat Broeker, 2) Anne Broeker and 3) Stephen J Pfauth ( who the hell is he???)

this piece of art, was supposedly signed by "Ron" on the 20th of January 86...4 days before he was dead...

now... dig this

TEN RECENT NEEDLE MARKS!!

So he was getting Vit B-12, *I* have prescription for injectable Vit 12.. Ive never taken more than one a week, and cant imagine more than one a day... TEN recent needle marks...
The VIALS of blood provided by 4) Dr Denk for the "convienience" of the coroner did NOT contain vistaril!

TEN needle marks...

Denk would have known the limits of the clinical test for vistaril.

Since this event..Denk died of cancer. And Noone has see Pat and Anne Broker...the Coroner was delievered the docuemnts by none other than attorney 5) Sherman Lenske, and attorney 6) Lawrence Heller....

very interesting. who would think a 'fake church' who preaches about big bad psychs would drug people. a perfect head turner...

lermanet_com wrote:
Did they kill Hubbard AND Lisa Mcpherson..for the money?

---------------------------

lisa was acting on truth found out... fake church acting on exposure of money up scheme.... unrecorded 'profit'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:19 am 

Whenever I view a picket video on xenutv and observe Mary DeMoss in action, I could not believe her behavior.

She is always shown attacking people verbally. I don't know where she comes up with these made up stories about people. She must have some really messed up mind.

It seems to be some sort of diversion tactic. Does she know how crazy she looks?

It is obvious that Mary DeMoss has something major to hide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:37 pm 

By the way , hasn't DeMoss recently changed her name?

She is seen on a video using a different last name.

Does anyone know her new name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:53 pm 

PTS wrote:
By the way , hasn't DeMoss recently changed her name?

She is seen on a video using a different last name.

Does anyone know her new name?

She is also known as "Mary Panton". I think DeMoss is the more recent form of her name though.

We also note that she is the first up on The OT Committee Page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:21 pm 

removed by author

Last edited by Come_to_the_Event on Sun May 28, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:23 pm 

I hope one day that people pay for the death of Lisa. So much BS in all this. A woman died from neglect at the very least, this is not to be tollerated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:51 pm 

Come_to_the_Event wrote:
Arnie, could you clarify.

I don't see how (1) Lisa being a top saleswoman, and (2) her talking to Creed Pearson would constitute a motive.

How long was it from the time of Lisa's accident to when she died at Ft Harrison and authorities were given her body? How long would the described drug be traceable in the body?

Frankly, Neither do I... in so many details, however, there is the distinct apparancy to this student of Scientology's deceptive practices that the "Purification Rundown" in this case, was used with intent to "dispose of utterly and without sorrow" one of those who by the mere fact of living interfered with the continued extraction of money from rubes.

This is a paradym shift in perception of intent.

After she took her clothes off, ( after she was 'dosed' ) 17 days worth of scientology's mecca of technical perfection's ' care' later, she was dead.

I believe PCP can be detected in hair samples for a very long time, but it would have to be tested..for that..

As top salesman she would have access to the client lists. A source that wishes to remain anonymous told me that payments to Flag were forced out of employees by DeMoss.

a source wrote:
If I were looking into a motive, I would look at Benetta Slaughter. [a person who] worked at AMC publishing after all the Dallas folks moved to Clearwater. She moved back and would never explain why she left AMC, only to say it was "Benetta". She was also upset about some forced donations Benetta made her staff make to FLAG. I know Benetta funelled money into the C of S, and I'm wondering if she did it illegally.

Which is what I wondered too... If seek justice, find the truth, if you want the truth, follow the money.

Whatever was going on at AMC Publishing, what if the downside risk in lost income to Flag weighed more in the eyes of OSA than one young girl's "Meat Body" ??

The contact with creed, would not have been the motive, but a precipitating event, Lisa was exiting scientology!

It would have been a person (lisa) who was in "doubt" getting re-enforcement for her view..(what disconnection policies are supposed to prevent) (Reality is defined as agreement by Hubtoad the Greatest CON Man on Earth) that all was not well inscientology's la-la land...and that it was okay to speak about what you know... if a person still has MONEY, and is willing to give it to scientology, you will NOT get into ethics trouble.. unless you are caught driving the wrong the way on a one way street at a high rate of speed and rear end a police car.

At the instant you refuse to continue to PAY...Even a raised eyebrow will become an "ethics offense".

Evidently there may have been A LOT OF MONEY involved...

Cremation, which is NOT PART OF THE SCIENTOLOGY BELIEF SYSTEM (The best place to hide a really big WHOPPER of a lie is right in front of you ) is being used by Scientology to destroy the evidence of foul play.

Can ANYONE, provide a citation from Hubbard's written works to support Earle Cooley's claim that Cremation is part of Scientology?

No.. it is NOT THERE!

Nobody can supply a source in Hubbard's writings from which ANY of those quotes in Way To Happiness came from either.

I believe that The magnitude of the LIES we are dealing with from Scientology have been underestimated, IMMENSELY.

The purpose of this posting was to shake the tree and see what falls out, results so far have not been dissapointing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:06 pm 

Why sully not only Lisa's memory, but memorial day weekend with
such speculative malarky?

On one hand we get people who rail against off-the-cuff comments Ron made in his early carreer. Saying Ron was a racist, bigamist liar con artist, and then we have some do the very same thing. Making up all kinds of tall tales
to fill in the gaps of real understanding.

Let's all just take a break this weekend. Get some fresh air.

Have a cream soda. Maybe even a beer as long as you don't have
to drive.

Celebrate the honour of the proud heroes whose sacrifices of the past make
the United States strong and free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:08 pm 

Arnie Lerma wrote:
Nobody can supply a source in Hubbard's writings from which ANY of those quotes in Way To Happiness came from either.

neither can pitbull

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:14 pm 

This must be a sore subject Arnie! Thanks so much for all the info. I'm fascinated about this case and all its major players.

Off topic: I've got a soundboard copy of the Dead show you caught at WoodStock if you want it. Some of the band were literally being shocked by their own instruments during the set because of the rain and they chose a pretty poor set list for an event like Woodstock and didn't play as long as the crowd would have liked, but it sounds like their "sound man", Owsley Stanley, brought plenty of goodies for the crowd!

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Post subject: "Them that's not busy bein born are busy dyin" Bob Dylan
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:49 pm 

RIPODB wrote:
This must be a sore subject Arnie! Thanks so much for all the info. I'm fascinated about this case and all its major players.

Off topic: I've got a soundboard copy of the Dead show you caught at WoodStock if you want it. Some of the band were literally being shocked by their own instruments during the set because of the rain and they chose a pretty poor set list for an event like Woodstock and didn't play as long as the crowd would have liked, but it sounds like their "sound man", Owsley Stanley, brought plenty of goodies for the crowd!

Sore subject indeed..

I thought some of these details should be outlined for a number of reasons, including this lesson, that what is important is NOT whether they killed a young girl with intent, or whether they killed L Ron Hubbard, and covered it up by enforced SILENCE by requiring that each person (witness) there be made a perpetrator of a capital offense.. with no statute of limitations, by requiring each of them to inject one syringe full of vistaril into the old mans rump. (ten needle marks, but no vistaril in samples provided by Denk)

What is imperatively important, is to understand Scientology's overall PATTERN of conduct... and to understand that PATTERN of conduct in glowing red hot neon letters burned into the deepest recesses of your mind.

-------------

Re woodstock... as I recall they played Lovelight for a VERY long time and during a solo, Jerry put down his guitar and opened a knapsack and started tossing baggies filled with tabs of LSD out to the crowd. One of the last things I recall of that scene were the baggies being tossed backwards over peoples heads.. towards where we were sitting.. I could distinctly see the dark outlines of the tabs against the bright lighting on the stage...

Re your got that sound track - That would be a real treat, if I were to have that to listen to...

parting thought to share:... During athe last interview with Jerry Garcia, the last one before he died, he was asked if he had any regrets...

Jerry replied, yes, and started singing Dylan's lyrics:

"To dance beneath a diamond sky
with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea,
cast all memory and fate,
deep beneath the wake,
let's forget about today
until tommaro"

(from Tambourine Man by Dylan)

Jerry Garcia lamented.. "If only *I* had Written that....

That was Jerry Garcia's only regret!

May we be so lucky when we die.

Arnie Lerma

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:10 pm 

Jeze Arnie, is the only support you can get now is from a drug crazed hippy
DRAFT DODGER who is obviously NOT sea org qualified.
Quote:
there be made a perpetrator of a capital offense.. with no statute of limitations

And you must be tickled with joy that there IS a statute of limitations
for your own crimes against humanity as a Sea Org Member.

Happy Memorial Day

Last edited by pitbull on Sun May 28, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next