Anyone know Hubbard's Family tree...all of it?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Crimson

Anyone know Hubbard's Family tree...all of it?

Post by Crimson » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:15 am

Find out if there is a Lauren or Loren in it? Please? thanks much.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:25 am

in case you are wondering why.....or you care...i am Loren Hubbard. LK hubbard for short......I always have been but i was adopted when i was 2. taken away from my parents for abuse, neglect and starvation.
I was upset because of my name...now i wonder....am i related? and how can i help rip thier world apart before they hurt anyone else. I'm not rich enough or honestly itelligent enough to find out. I'm a witch. i deal with the earth and the gods and prayer. I can hex and i can heal. (i hope) but i'm not savvy enough to find out who i am. anyone who can...I would be grateful and think of how much I could help andreas's cause. Bring down the cult with a family member. My actual father is not sure...but won't deny it.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:30 am

Oh Lordy. sweetie...I hope and pray that this predicatment turns out ok for you.

*hugs and blessings*
Kilia

friendly nature
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by friendly nature » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:31 am

That's an interesting thing. I can't help on the family tree question. Christ, now that the subject is brought up I don't even know of Hubbard had brothers, sisters, or how many aunts or uncles (if any). Anyway, I will say that if your middle name is Ruth or Rebecca I might start getting awfully worried. :D

clamdigrr

Post by clamdigrr » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:38 am

No family tree info, just a reminder that The Cult reads this board, copies all posts and that you should be watchful...not that you've done a thing for them to bother you about - but we are not discussing rational or sane persons by a long shot.
Go on now, go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:41 am

friendly nature wrote:That's an interesting thing. I can't help on the family tree question. Christ, now that the subject is brought up I don't even know of Hubbard had brothers, sisters, or how many aunts or uncles (if any). Anyway, I will say that if your middle name is Ruth or Rebecca I might start getting awfully worried. :D
well that's my grandmoms name. (ruth) but in a distance. ruth
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:47 am

I did a search for L.Ron Hubbard Family Tree and came up empty handed. Sorry, Crimson. :?

SP_thats_me

Post by SP_thats_me » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:52 am

I know the first chapter or two of the book Bare Faced Messiah talks about some of Hubbard's relatives. You might want to start there to get the names of possible grandparents or great grandparents.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:03 am

The book is here on Andreas website.

http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/bfm/bfmconte.htm

This is about as specific as it gets.
http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/bfm/bfm01.htm
Last edited by Kilia on Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

super

It's real short

Post by super » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 am

Hubbards father was an orphan, and he was adopted by a family named Hubbard.

So, Ron's past (with respect to the Hubbard name) only goes back to his father.

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/history.htm

Came up with this when looking for something else today.

mate

Post by mate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:24 am

Crimson wrote:in case you are wondering why.....or you care...i am Loren Hubbard. LK hubbard for short......I always have been but i was adopted when i was 2. taken away from my parents for abuse, neglect and starvation.
I was upset because of my name...now i wonder....am i related?
Hi Crimson. This is just a thought. And let me state most emphatically that I do consider the Mormon Church a cult. Now, the Mormon Church has, I believe, a "hobby" of building family trees, and whether we like it or not, most of us would be on one of their trees. They apparently consider everyone a Mormon. But as far as I know you don't have to be a Mormon to have access to their family tree database. This is all secondhand knowledge and the only contact I've had, is with Mormon "missionaries" knocking on the door. I trust this may be of some help.

Regards, your mate.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:30 am

31 August. Henry August Wilson born at Fayette, Iowa. His mother dies at birth, he is adopted by Mr. and Mrs. James Hubbard of Frederiksburg, Iowa and renamed Harry Ross Hubbard. Later L. Ron Hubbard would claim all sorts of grandiose nonsense about his Hubbard lineage but in fact his father was an orphan and therefore LRH had not a drop of real Hubbard blood in him.

soy milkman

Post by soy milkman » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:42 am

I guess it would be lame to point out that his mom lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know how to get them all on course.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:12 am

soy milkman wrote:I guess it would be lame to point out that his mom lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know how to get them all on course.
well it would be more information than what i have now!!!!! :D
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

SuzanneMarie

LRH

Post by SuzanneMarie » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:44 am

Crimson:

Wikipedia maintains that LRH's father was born a Wilson, orphaned, then adopted by the Hubbard family of Fredericksburg, Iowa. So if you are born a Hubbard you are probably not blood kin to LRH or his children. I have read that the Hubbards are descended from Danish Vikings.

The link is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard

More data about Hubbards in Massachusetts is here:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com ... rd_photos/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”