What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Demented Founder » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Because he was declared an SP, Brenda was pressed to refuse to see her father even though he had visitation rights. But very soon OSA made an exception for Victor because he had a very strong leverage over them.

The CoS ship, FreeWinds, is registered in Panama. However, it is a part of CoS, which means the US labor laws are applicable to it.

A lot of ships violate labor laws, FreeWinds is not the only ship that has numerous non-compliances. Obviously, the ship owners do not keep a record of labor rules violations. However, they keep documents that make it easy to infer that the laws were broken. Take, for example, a list of ship sailors. It gives a clear idea that a ship is understaffed, which is illegal. Another indication of probable violations are the cargo docking and undocking documents -- they could show that the unloading and loading were done by a smaller number of crew members than required by the law.

As a CoS maritime lawyer, Victor had access to all FreeWInds documents. He used the copies of these documents to convince the top CoS management that Brenda's "refusal" to see her Dad would initiate a very damaging investigation of FreeWinds practices that are not in compliance with the US labor laws.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:35 pm

In black and white timing the light yellow
Keep Scientology working - as it always has - been working - state of nature

Over matter and space - face the history and tell me the future

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:19 pm

^^ You, my friend, are on a dangerous path. As you might know, Quentin committed suicide. It seems to me that you're following in his footsteps.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:27 pm

"LRH bragged about his knowledge of horticulture and even wrote that he saved the UK from malnutrition in early 1950s. What do you think about that? I said

"I was planning to write a 100-page book under the title LRH the Horticulturist, or something like that. But he, apparently, left no notes about his horticultural achievements," said Bob

"You could have invented his achievements," I said

"I could, but I know nothing about horticulture. I simply didn't have time to study this field," said Bob

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Elron Hubbard once had an MC accident in MEST
But healed himself at once, just as when he was a blinded war hero
It was the traffic that kicked Elron of the asphalt so tarmac in the McAdam as god's first man.
The SP has no limits in their fantasy, what they want to do with an hero like Me (LRH)

Standard Tech Burning w.h.e.e.l smokescreens from the circle 14 63 Yo-Yo MC

SP they always bad and never as me. Tarzan was just like me, according to auditing in mars. Roaad by the way it is.
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Demented Founder wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:19 pm
^^ You, my friend, are on a dangerous path. As you might know, Quentin committed suicide. It seems to me that you're following in his footsteps.
Truth can always be dangerous
If Quentin did commit suicide as you say. Can't that be proof of quality showing that the methods really are working? Quentin maybe is the perfect example of how nice and soft the method is, in enchanting the stereotype to the point, that moves in the tunnel sight or was he alone in showing the futuristic? in the language enchanted "one coffin" solutions as the heavenly rectangular, or shall it be correctly spelled as "wank off" in TECHNO Scientologeeze? B

Psychopathy and electrodermal responses

Auditing gives enchanted results as always on the edge of competitive LRH TECH.
Not all reminding of the spectra that some individuals have less reactive mind to start with, and how they can develop in futuristic modality

May i share with you. this tiny destiny
with the Emeter enchanted profile ordering to pick out the unborn, as a slightly better projection than Quentin then? I guess the end result however is somewhat the same. Right, what is left? Just the freedom of having less reactive mind ...

Hubbard the addict with the old sweet smokescreen he shared with the world
After the cremation we haven't seen the smoke out of him, so please be aware that you might talk with the one and only reincarnation.
Tetanus and botox

Or is Holy travel a better way?
Church of Scientology Map for all Reincarnated Hubbard Prospect? With the test questions
1 Was L Ron Hubbard right when he in the first Dianetics version wrote about how Amphetamine (the psychiatric death drug) was used after an auditing session in order to wake them up. Or speed up a case (psychopharmacologically enchanted with L Ron Hubbard distributed psychopharmacology) I guess David Miscavige has a real hell with all the new "elron hubbard pretenders" that claim to be the one and only reincarnated masterpiece. With HOLY Travel we might be able to help David Miscavige with the problems with all the Reincarnated prospects in Thetanic copyright demanding the rights to the trademark.

1 Yes Hubbard's Psychopharmacologically amplified Dianetics was correct
X No, the addict Hubbard was wrong
2 L Ron Hubbard the Addict is unquestionable - what is your crime? ( Saint Oh logic's in the tunnel sight, dripping)

The total denial of the real question and the fundament to answer any question (2) as the most common saint oh logical tunnel-sight. We the uber-holy can not even be in a reasonable question, (*POP*) (Soap *ping* in the bubble) that's impossible. We can learn all the LRH crap TECHNO without scratching the back and any remark, in points, blackhead, Clearasil, or even turn around and Rap in the practice with a shot from the hip. Eaten alive and then passing the Starmark of his assembler ** holy shit**

The bridge yeah, got it. That's the speaking mother tongue
There is a higher value when a cannibal tells you that human is good - Die Psycho-cannibalism lacks border since it's mental.

Are you fucking ready to bring som juicy fruit in order to save Scientology & Help David Miscavige who haven't held the cans for a while now? Why not a public audition session in the court room just for the record?

It is very important to define the word and the meaning
Tunnel to point
the shadow of the needle

Needless to say? Point in G

Yo-Yo?

Chocolate ***StarMark*** of assembler - what else can it be, but that tofifi in the milky way. Psycholinguistic analytic's of the holy shit after the bridge as the beginning was written in the end.
Last edited by Scientology on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm

^^"It Quentin did commit suicide as you say. Can't be proof of quality and that the methods really works"

This is the only sentence that I could understand. Either English is your second language or Scientology fucked your brain up to such degree that you're talking in tongues. I tend to think that the latter is true.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:27 pm

"There are many Satanic sects who compete with each other. Do you know why LRH chose OTO ?" I said

"The OTO founder, Alistaire Crowley, believed that wild sex rituals greatly increases the power of magic. LRH was interested in bizarre sex,"
said Bob

"Indeed, he was. Crowley was bisexual. What about our hero?" I said

"Unfortunately, there is no direct proof that LRH had sex with men. There are indirect indications and inferences, but they do not matter," said Bob

"Why did you use the word "unfortunately"? " I said

"Because sex sells well," said Bob

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
Janis Joplin

Maps in Cognitive pictures of reality
Psycho Pharmacology and cognitive maps
In L Ron Hubbard's disease
"Vistaril injections is the shit"
Why did L Ron Hubbard choose to have psychiatric drugs injected in his back? near the starmark*?
Xanax Vs Vistaril? Was the drugs Hubbard got injected the correct one? A study question in which we here learn and clearly define without the reactive mind. Xanax vs Vistaril injection. Was Hubbard choosing the right psychiatric drugs for the psycho-pharmacological treatments of his anxiety in MEST?
*Student hat TR Hubbard has and earlier addiction to nicotine and phenobarbital

in what persons is the injection preferable to oral administration route of the psychopharmacology applicative?
An agitating and paranoid person with shaking hands that claim he know everything about mental health and god?
A normal person who eats sauerkraut bratwurst with mustard?

Scientology Scientologist ex outsider Martian Embassy, Washington DC

At Scientology we know that you are the same human before and after you become a celebrity, so that's not the person we seek
it's the effect, since god was the original idol in the way of the holy shit. Again GOD WAS THE ORIGINAL IDOL IN CELEBRITY EFFECT besides that Hubbard L Ron did not care about any categorization but the effects.
L Ron Hubbard and the Semantic lines of meaning -Giving the military organization its religious uniform, it's red cross and any shit into the Trojan Horse trick that does well to the battle plan, in the batter field to the paramilitary forces, living or dead. Galopping Trojan horses is lifesaving to scientology and the military core, the director in the batter plan.

A religion that can not take any form of reasonable critics - with some questions about of perspective - Scientology

Is the perspective larger and wider in a person that has been
1 Scientologist whole life
x impossibly to answer because of tunnel-sight
2 been into the Scientology a long time but now left the Scientology knowing both sides insides and out
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:14 pm

"Would you consider writing an unauthorized Tom Cruise biography?" I said

"To do that I need to obtain the terms of his out-of-court settlement with Katie Holms, " said Bob

"Can you do that?" I said

"I'm a hacker, after all. I have already got the terms of his out-of-court settlement with Nicole Kidman. But their divorce happened many years ago. The public needs fresh information," said Bob

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Hubbard the addict with ordinary narconon nazi Superman hail in Haile Selassie - The Rastafarian Hero
Letting the word see the expensive Emperor crowning smokescreen in starvation framing
Very good good - iN TIME TIME - TUNNEL SIGHT
L Ron Hubbard the addict shared the smokescreen with the world - made many fine tautologies - in choreography - we dance in dense city -
사이언톨로지교 The Church of Korean Scientology Church of dance in the dense city
사이언톨로지교 사이언톨로지교
Church learn the sign of the new design. Yo-Yo repeat in G - Gravity Heavy

Many talks shit about Scientology - but they are just dumb dumb - and jealous -

Dracula and scientology are the best best and we have blood donor t-shirts & always*
No More Drugs - Just saying no to High fly - staying on the ground
100*% Drug Free & not even a tax free bag
Tunnel in the wave from triangulated square
Limitless sucess Praising NARCONON
NARCONON
NARCONON
NARCONON
narCONon On the road to total freedom - Thanks to Ron
The benefits of a strong leader with a big vision - Kim Joung Un invented the Hamburger already in 2009!
And 62-1963 L Ron Hubbard wrote "13 AD" - 13 years hade gone since the earth was blessed with Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health, Sounds to good to be true, you came just like a dream. We love you because you are so good. Let's kill those bastard who don't love you great LRH. or at least practice ethics and destroy those fucking mad bastards. Think how good this would be to Scientology.

Why should Scientology or any LRH Service ever pay tax or contribute to society with monetary funding - Our actions is over the law so holy that the rules of normality does not include us - cause we are cause and holy - Measure this look at our mastermind David Miscavige does not have a reactive mind

- Sect check in the cult addiction -
L Ron Hubbard did construct the Pyongyang subway - many of you does not know it - but look at the symmetry in the tunnel-sight - The science of metal snakes in the underground - Schwiss in Cheesus Ementaler

Pyongyang subway the ultimate Metro but many westerners are protected from see it all - cause the truth would probably kill them. Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang was made by Hubbard tech and the word HOTEL etymology is straight derived from "Hubbard OT Telepathic" but Lron did gave the honor of personal global traveling away for free, and sleep in a HOTEL. Mastermind of the unselfish - Your beauty is just like a dream - Love is an understatement to your sleeping beauty - From A to Z

Why are people so negative?
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:18 am

The Aftermath is Fractaline & the way that always been

Triangulating to find a road btw pyramidal in the form
But first we have to clear in the clean - pure state of being

Magical pyramid's by Giza Mac Pear & Son

The first life who surfaced was corky and floated up - wave back and forth like spatial temporal clockwork in biometry - Temporal-lobe epilepsy - in the clockwork - Many just reflected of the spelling errors at first glance - and so is the reflective - in the light
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Bob considered working on a book about LRH the Traveler 10 years ago, but changed his mind.

Bob said, " Much of what LRH said about his sea adventures is bullshit. He didn't travel with his father on board of a Navy ship because the families of sailors were not allowed aboard. When he was working on his fantasy books, he didn't have either time or money to travel abroad. His Navy career was lackluster, and he was stationed in Australia for most of the time. He did travel as an Apollo Captain for about 4 years. But he covered a very small area of the globe -- several Latin American countries and the Carribeans. But that not enough material for a captivating book."

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 pm

The History of Quackery
black and white out in cataracts, and the reasons that FDA saw the day. DNP slimline in sight

The word Quackery from Quicksilver in different forms. Mostly in order to fight the syphilitics. Scientology roots is dianetics and in the begining they used Ampheamine (Benzedrine) in order to wake up the patient with .... and this is according the the book Dianetics the birth of a science by L Ron Hubbard. Hubbard does not explain why patients need to awakens, is it from the hypnotic sessions that here is renamed by the old master hypnotist?
Was L Ron Hubbard right or wrong in just distributing narcotic like amphetamine?
Or was dianetics wrong from the start? Where is the facts?

Scientology Books

There is nothing corroding with scientology & the flowers overall - atoms and molecules is an implant to the thetan after all. Then just drop it so totally.

Later on is the very same medicine dangerous according to Narconon who now trying to sell a major addictive cult disorder instead to the weakest addicts. And trying to prevent that the very same medicine was given to children with an ADHD diagnosis. So Hubbard never denies himself to feed by organized quackery. Or how can we label this action?

Hubbard however seems to have died with 10 injection marks near his ***starmark*** and according to his scientologist Dr, he has been injected with the psycho-pharmacological drugs of Vistaril.
However if Vistaril was or not was a stereoselective psycho-pharmacolocigal psychdrugs Hubbard did not know, but they seems to have done it's job anyway. But the reasons of FDA visiting Scientology was for sure its Quackery, what else could it be?

DianezeneScientology Quackery by L Ron Hubbard - L Ron Hubbard did Dianezene really work as it should, or was it a fraud from start of the very quackery? Scientology experts can answer to. The demonstration of the state "Clear" what did it really show?

The quack silver of forgetting fast as the tunnel sight go?

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:28 pm

"There is a videotape of Travolta having sex with the men. What do you know about it?" I said

"There are 4 copies of it. CoS have the original tape and a copy. Travolta has a copy. The third copy belongs to a blackmailer. He is not asking too much, just $ 30K a year, or so. Travolta can afford it to keep him quiet," said Bob

"what about the fourth copy?" I said.

"No one knows who owns it. The hunt is on, all tabloids want to get their hands on it," said Bob

"What about you?'" I said

"Me, too!" said Bob

Return to “Opinions & Debate”