Psychiatry : Global obliteration

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SomebodyElse

Psychiatry : Global obliteration

Post by SomebodyElse » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 pm

I hope someone feeds this information to the Australian press due to the denials and tapdancing about psychiatry that the spokesmen are doing.

Gerry posted something about this over at ARS and I thought I would post here and it is pretty chilling stuff.
PSYCHIATRY: GLOBAL OBLITERATION

By way of a recap, the campaign was expressly, maybe even "diabolically," engineered to ignite both government action and media blizzard. It's also got an internal kicker: our Mental Health Budget Adjustment Kit, which essentially works like a "smart bomb" in that it "sniffs" out psych fuel lines and blows the funding mechanism. And in that way—to put it bluntly—we booby-trap the whole psychiatric ecosystem.

So, while only nine weeks have passed since global activation, here's the preliminary action report: The Citizens Commission on Human Rights International, CCHR Central, has a tracking board designed to measure collateral damage from our campaign roll-out. It monitors both incoming complaints of psych abuse and outgoing "psych alerts" to state and federal prosecutors.

And while it's sometimes tricky to determine just whose "bomb" hit the ammo dump, this much is blazingly clear: while it takes a psych eight years to earn his license, we've already yanked 21 in the last four weeks.

Then there's all our campaign represents as a high-pressure system for an anti-psych climate, of which the best barometer is the anti-psych media index. And while CCHR trackers describe the recent weeks as "highest ever," the psychs themselves have a somewhat more descriptive name for it: "Apocalypse now!"

And here's the satellite view: the first of four plagues to visit psychiatrists in the wake of our campaign was a veritable storm of British press—more than 800 column inches mushrooming up from our launch site in England. Then came the 2,600 newspaper, magazine and e-news articles like a cloud of locusts from elsewhere around the world, followed by a third swarm of news clips, documentaries and televised forums.

Then, just when psychs thought the seas had parted and they could safely enjoy this holiday season, it all rained down. Because what with CCHR-inspired hearings on the menace of new generation psych drugs, the age-old secrets of how psychs cut deals with the FDA have finally come to light.

And since the FDA can't get "the toothpaste back in the tube," they just agreed to smear new black box warnings all over the anti-depressant line-up. Which in turn fueled an anti-psych media fest like something out of Revelations and it looks like this: The Washington Post, The Washington Times, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The International Herald Tribune, USA Today, Associated Press and all over network news. Until, as of tonight... well, let me put it like this: At our IAS Anniversary celebration, I told you psychs were about to believe in the Divine Wrath of God. And, sure enough, they now know that wrath is swift and certain.

Because in just the last eight weeks came 37,824 column inches of anti-psych press to "mess them up but good"—and that's our 2006 campaign for the Global Obliteration of Psychiatry.
From ISN 35
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

Snow White

Post by Snow White » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:23 am

Their obliteration aims could land them on this map:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:11 am

David Miscavige appears to want a confrontation with psychiatry in order to gain some legitimacy for Scientology. However, psychiatry would never argue with a mentally ill person. If anything, psychiatry would prefer to compassionately treat David Miscavige for his anger disorder, paranoia, and grandiosity. IMO, it is not a question of if David Miscavige is mentally ill. It is rather a question of how mentally ill he is and how soon he will get the psychiatric treatment he needs. Perhaps someday when DM is in custody for one of his violent assaults against a fellow Scientologist, the court will order him to be treated. Let us hope that DM gets the help he needs before he seriously injures a member of his staff -- or worse! DM seems to have so much rage inside of him and Scientology does not appear to have helped him at all.

Psychiatric medicines compassionately treated L. Ron Hubbard as he lay dying and screaming out in terror for someone to come and get his Body Thetans off him. The psychiatric drug Vistaril was injected into LRH at least ten times by Dr. Denk, the Scientologist doctor who attended LRH after his first stroke and later signed the death certificate.

In reality, Scientology poses zero threat to psychiatry and the pharmaceutical companies. The FDA ordered additional labeling and it had nothing to do with Scientology. While there are always screaming lunatics at FDA hearings, the fact is that scientists and experts make the final decisions. The screaming lunatics get to speak as the FDA conducts public hearings.

It is of note that Scientology cultivated former Congressman Mark Foley in its quest to get tougher laws passed. Scientology even had a ceremony for Mark Foley, presented him with some books, and then put some photos up on the CCHR website . However, when Congressman Mark Foley was exposed as an alcoholic and closeted homosexual man who sent love note to teenage boys, CCHR purged Foley from its website and acted like they never knew him. This left Foley to turn to psychiatry and psychology for treatment. Psychiatry and psychology are willing and able to treat those cases that Scientology declares to be "illegal pc's." Scientology only wants the "able" who have money or can join staff.

David Miscavige's extremist hate speech against psychiatry is identical to the poisonous rhetoric spewed by the extremists in the Christian anti-abortionist movement. My concern is that someday a deranged Scientologist -- fueled and driven by DM's ideological hate speech -- will murder a psychiatrist in the same way that Christian zealots have murdered doctors who were abortion providers. How long will it be before a deranged Scientologist acts on Miscavige's hate speech and pulls a trigger to blow away a psychiatrist?

David Miscavige is escalating the risk of danger to psychiatrists everywhere by his continuing use of weapons terminology -- smart bombs, booby traps, hand grenades, obliteration, bombing ammo dumps, etc. David Miscavige spews his vitriol against psychiatry -- and yet Scientology claims that it is in no way responsible for the double homicide in Australia in which Scientology parents withheld psychiatric care from their daughter. David Miscavige and Scientology cannot engage in a pattern of hate speech and the hate-filled indoctrination of Scientologists against psychiatry and then deny moral culpability for the consequences of their indoctrination.

Scientologists are trained to obey authority. Scientology authorities instruct their members to hate psychiatrists and avoid what they say are the "unproven" treatments of psychiatry. In its campaign of disinformation, Scientology states that blood tests are the only way to measure brain chemistry and to test the effectiveness of psychiatric drugs. This is not correct and Scientology, being a religious cult, is in no position to establish the rules of medical science. Scientology needs to stick with what it knows and that is the treatment of engrams and Body Thetans by use of a $5,000 plastic E-Meter. Leave the psychiatry to psychiatrists!

David Miscavige is engaging in extremely irresponsible and dangerous conduct with these types of speeches. If Scientologists want to know why the world is so strongly opposed to CoS, they can look at their COB for a large part of the why. Mr. Miscavige's conduct is simply not that of a rational person. There are other ways to criticize psychiatry that do not employ the language of weapons and killing.

Finally, David Miscavige's liberal use of such violent imagery betrays the utter hypocrisy of the Church of Scientology in having sought the conviction and imprisonment of Keith Henson for an ill-advised joke about a "Cruise" missile. If Scientologists feared for their lives due to what Mr. Henson said, then psychiatrists should ask if they are safe in their lives and person given Mr. Miscavige's violent language? Perhaps psychiatrists need to seek criminal charges against David Miscavige?

/////
Last edited by J. Swift on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:20 am

"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

probity

Post by probity » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 am

http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/wis/wi ... 33-hon.htm
scientology code of honor wrote:1 Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.

2 Never withdraw allegiance once granted.

3 Never desert a group to which you owe your support.

4 Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power.

5 Never need praise, approval or sympathy.

6 Never compromise with your own reality.

7 Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.

8 Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.

9 Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.

10 Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.

11 Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.

12 Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.

13 Don’t desire to be liked or admired.

14 Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.

15 Be true to your own goals.
Put it all together, what does it spell - terrorist!

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:23 pm

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"...The 19th Century ridicule of their kind [psychiatrists] had died
out. By vast pretensions and lies they had worked themselves into a
towering position of power and authority..."

"They dreamed of being the philosopher kings of Plato with the power of
life and death over every man, woman and child on the planet. They had
been fantastically successful as far as they went. They had infiltrated
and influenced every law making body and government in the world. They
had effected legislation entitling them to seize, injure or kill any
person anywhere. They dominated education and had intimidated
medicine..."

-- L. Ron Hubbard
FREEDOM magazine 24 Sep 1969
[and at the top of the CCHR home page]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:19 pm

I have never been recruited, regged, called on the phone countless times, or had a 25 year steady stream of junk mail sent to my home by the vast Psychiatry Conspiracy. However, CoS has recruited me for different volunteer projects, regged me for expensive courses, called me on the phone countless times, and has sent a 25 year steady stream of junk mail sent to my home.

The Psychiatry Conspiracy has never held me against my will and shoved pills down my throat or electroshocked me. The Psychiatry Conspiracy has never kidnapped any of my friends or family members and held them against their will and shoved pills down their throats or electroshocked them.

As I understand it, you have to call a psychiatrist or a psychologist and make an appointment. They do not call you or reg you. It seems odd that you have to go to them if they are indeed a vast Conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm

The truth is, Swift, and I'm speaking from experience, is that the Scientologists are "flat earthers" when it comes to psychiatry. They are stuck in Hubbard's rhetoric (rantings) in accounting for events in the fifties and before when the real psychiatric abuses were occuring as so described. Were they on the scene back then to crusade against these atrocities? Hell no. So, they are at least 57 years too late in dealing with these "evil psychs." Fast forward to today. Mentally ill people for decades have had the right to refuse psychiatric treatment unless they are a PROVEN danger to themselves or others. They have the right to live on the streets and filch food out of restaurant dumpsters and cigarette butts out of gutters and be a public nuisance unless they cross that line. When they do, they end up in jail, still without psychiatric treatment. The jails across the country are probably 60% filled with untreated mentally ill people because most of the institutions run by the "evil psychs" are closed down. This whole thing with Scientology stamping out psychiatry is an organizational delusion. If delusions are symptomatic of disease, which they are, then Scientology is a diseased organization.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:23 pm

Hubturd got pissed at psychiatry and psychology because he didn't get the recognition he hoped for... At first... But I think the real reason for his vendetta is that he saw a group control mechanism in it. Much like Hitlers jews. Am enemy that the group can fight, and become comrades in arms. Building loyalty. The war condition that is created enables the friend/foe anciety in members. It also makes any other technology of the mind 'illegal' and even evil for the scios.

The 'scapegoat' tech has been used by all despots I think.

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Return to “Opinions & Debate”