David Miscavige's Beatings of Scientology Staff Members

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SME
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

David Miscavige's Beatings of Scientology Staff Members

Post by SME » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:29 pm

A third ex senior scientology staff member has now gone on the radio (Thursday March 6, 2008) and spoke, amongst other things, about David Miscavige's beatings of top scientology staff members.

Here is a link to this most recent program:

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/jeffhawkins.mp3

It is from the radio program "The Edge" hosted by Tom Smith.

In this program, Jeff Hawkins speaks about times of working with Hubbard and later with David Miscavige. He goes into major human rights abuses carried out through organized scientology especially on the RPF ("Rehabilitation Project Force") and much more.

At about 21 minutes 20 seconds into the interview Jeff goes into an example of how Miscavige intimidates other staff. Starting at 22 minutes 30 seconds into the interview Jeff gives examples of being beaten by Miscavige himself. Starting at about 28 minutes 27 seconds into the interview, Jeff talks of witnessing Miscavige beat Lyman Spurlock, Mike Rinder and Mark Yager - then all top executives.

Starting at about 32 minutes 31 seconds into the interview Jeff explains very well, in my opinion, why so many staff at the international headquarters put up with the abuses and stay. And, why they will lie about there not being such abuses.

Another very important point by Jeff is that the vast majority of staff outside of the int headquarters and perhaps all the celebrities know NOTHING of Miscaviges constant beatings and abuses of staff. They are taught not to listen to such things.

But what is truly needed is to make these people aware of the truth. Only through this will there be any chance of stopping the abuses.

I myself have spoken about Miscavige beating others on a number of occasions. Here are a couple of links:

a) One of the radio programs that I did with Tom Smith:

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/11/09/the-edge/

Starting at about 15 minutes 25 seconds into that interview I say the following about Miscavige:

"....In that exact time period I have seen him at the church's International headquarters. I've seen him take a top WDC member, punch him hard on the mouth. Another one strangled down to the floor. Another one slapped down. Because they wouldn't listen to him and Hubbard. And all this time, Miscavige is saying in court, 'I'm not involved in the running of it, we're all separate corporations' ".

Here is another link to one of many posts I have made about Miscavige beating others when I spoke about being with Anonymous in Boston:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.reli ... 3466c151ef

If you look at the press links in that post, you will see some mention of Miscavige beating others.

Then there is this link:

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/

While that link shows me in a Sea Org Commander's uniform in 1983 when I worked with Miscavige and lists some radio programs I have done, I wanted to direct your attention to the link re a show with Bruce Hines. The link is not working at this minute but should be soon.

That is another show with Tom Smith where Bruce Hines, another top ex staff member, did much of the talking. Like Jeff Hawkins did, Bruce spoke of the human rights abuses on the RPF. He also spoke of David Miscavige physically assaulting him.

So now that is three people all on radio talking of Miscavige's physical abuses. I assure you that this is just the very tip of the iceberg and much more will be coming to public light this year about all this.

Press are being spoken to about this as well book writers and even government officials abroad and even the FBI. Also much more is being done to encourage others to give their examples of the truth so as to expose and hopefully end the abuses.

Stay tuned.....

Larry Brennan - SME
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

songbird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by songbird » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:24 pm

YES !!!
Thank you, Jeff.

Thank you, thank you . . . a thousand times thank you! :D

Love,
Mary Ann

songbird

Post by songbird » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:57 pm

SME wrote: I assure you that this is just the very tip of the iceberg and much more will be coming to public light this year about all this.

Press are being spoken to about this as well book writers and even government officials abroad and even the FBI. Also much more is being done to encourage others to give their examples of the truth so as to expose and hopefully end the abuses.

Stay tuned.....
Emails are dancing in to my computer from Florida and Oregon and France - and I am crying like a baby - oh, this is a joyous day!!

Thank you, Jeff. Thank you, Larry Brennan, and John Peeler, and Bruce Hines. Courageous souls, thank you!
Mary Ann
:woohoo!: :cheerleader: =D> :leapfrog: :onebounce: :bounce: :flower:

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:24 pm

More of this news needs to come out. I am glad that more and more are speaking out...silence gives the cult power.

songbird

Post by songbird » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:34 pm

brownjedi wrote:More of this news needs to come out.
And it WILL. :D
See what Larry says at the end: "Stay tuned....."
Stay tuned indeed. :wink: :lol: :D

Kilia

Re: David Miscavige's Beatings of Scientology Staff Members

Post by Kilia » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:52 pm

SME wrote:A third ex senior scientology staff member has now gone on the radio (Thursday March 6, 2008) and spoke, amongst other things, about David Miscavige's beatings of top scientology staff members.

Here is a link to this most recent program:

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/jeffhawkins.mp3

It is from the radio program "The Edge" hosted by Tom Smith.
Larry, thank you so much for this. Much appreciated! :)

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:53 pm

SME, thank you for posting this information with time references for ease of use.

That DM has beaten people shows him to be mentally unbalanced and in need of Anger Management Repair. Unfortunately, CoS only knows bullbaiting and intimidation and has no concept of anger or anger management. CoS mistakes fierce cruelty for intention.

DM needs to be put on the cans and asked, "When were you beaten for failing?" What if LRH beat his young charge? Did LRH endarken DM by violence, occultism, and drugs as he had endarkened his own children per his Admissions and what Nibs told the world?

I was once speaking with a very famous and respectable Freezoner, a man I think very highly of. He told me that LRH had been a battered child and that many higher-ups in CoS were also battered children. CoS reminds me at times of "Lord of the Flies" because it has cruel children in key posts and these kids become cruel adults. I have wondered if the common denominator in CoS Leadership is that one has had to be a battered child who needs to take his or her revenge out on others. CoS is an unequal power equation in which one is either a slave or a master. There seems to be no middle ground, for one is either inflicting cruelty on others or having cruelty inflicted on them.

SME, I love your avatar. DM needs a big pointy hat just like the Pope and the one you gave DM is a marvel. It fits the terrormidget's grandiosity perfectly.

////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

SME

Post by SME » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:04 pm

J. Swift wrote: SME, I love your avatar. DM needs a big pointy hat just like the Pope and the one you gave DM is a marvel. It fits the terrormidget's grandiosity perfectly.

////
Interesting thoughts. I have no real info about any of them being abused as children though.

As for the avatar, I love it but the credit needs to go to Gerry Armstrong and Caroline. I borrowed it from one of their sites:) SME
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:14 am

Thank you so much for that news and the link, SME. God! I don't know what to say. I'm with Mary Ann in the crying room, though. Oooh happy day :!: What beautiful brave souls to come out of such an ugly experience and have the guts to tell their stories. :!: :!: :!:
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:35 am

Larry,

Thanks for this and your many posts FULL of important information that expose Scientology's Manager for the brutal pimp he is.

Hawkins, like you, just comes across as a very decent, intelligent, humble, humane man. His explanation of why people don't just leave Hemet was thoughtful and thorough. I used to think that leaving Scientology would be like walking out of the classroom of that fat, mean f@cker who taught 9th grade Bio....just pick up your books and SCOOT! But it's more like walking out of Bio and into the middle of the f@ckin' Beltway at 8:00 a.m.

I will buy your book, my brutha' and EVERYONE I KNOW will get it for every high winter holiday!

So now that is three people all on radio talking of Miscavige's physical abuses. I assure you that this is just the very tip of the iceberg and much more will be coming to public light this year about all this.

WAKE THE F@CK UP YOU DOUCHEBAG SCIENO SHILLBRITIES! PRICK UP YOUR F@CKIN' EARS, OR YOU WILL ALL BE SEEN EXCLUSIVELY ON THE LIFETIME FOR WOMEN CABLE NETWORK THIS TIME NEXT YEAR!

Whoopideedoo! The first beer o' the night will be dedicated to Larry B. and Jeff H.!
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

songbird

Post by songbird » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:50 am

Braveheart's Girlfriend wrote: What beautiful brave souls to come out of such an ugly experience and have the guts to tell their stories.
And why are they telling their stories?
Because, in their decency, they want to put an end to these abuses and spare others from suffering what they suffered.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."
John 1:5
Carry on, friends, carry on. :flower:

exstaff

Post by exstaff » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 am

felonies, felonies, felonies...

Poooooorrr David Miscavige...

You are going to be soooo popular in prison!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

Hemet/Gold Base = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggBQ5oMsHE

It's time for the FBI & SWAT to liberate Scientologist captives...ANY Scientologist that refutes, denies abuses or negates will be put into mental wards for deprogramming and exit therapy... Let's do the most humane thing we can for Scientologists... WAKE them up and tell them the truth...

:kneesucker:
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 am

Jeff,

I'm aghast, but listening to your careful commentary makes this so much more real to this wog! Your patience is both astonishing and inspiring. Thank you!

Thanks also to the radio station for making the broadcast.

Best, fisherman

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:16 am

*bump* because this is a must read post!

Thanks Larry (and all the other ex-staffers)!
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

Mr.Peacock

Post by Mr.Peacock » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 am

I am one of several people who witnessed DM jump across the table, land on Jeff Hawkins and start strangling him as he was laying on the ground, knocked over in his chair.

As this practice became more and more frequent, I started making my own secret plans to escape, which was the best thing I ever did.

Jeff did a fabulous job articulating the truth about the abuse that occurs and how difficult it is to just up and leave everything behind after decades of service. Congratulations Jeff. Hopefully this interview will reach many, many people and I will do my part to circulate it as well.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”