OPERATION DRY DOCK: Mission FAIL

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OPERATION DRY DOCK: Mission FAIL

Post by Sponge » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:51 pm

OPERATION DRY DOCK
Mission Report: FAIL

Ten-Hut!

The elite SBS regiment of the Sponge Army sent Captain Loofah into harms way last week in an attempt to acquire documentary evidence of the re-fit of the enemy cult vessel, the Freewinds.

After being pulled out of retirement, and risking life and limb, Capt.Loofah sailed the Carribean oceans on the terribly luxurious cruise liner, The Galaxy (no, not pronounced Gal-Axy), and was forced to endure fine sunny weather, smooth-moderate seas, exquisite food and jolly entertainment. Amongst the places visited during this epic cruise of decadent drudgery were the enemy re-supply islands of Aruba and Curaçao. It was at the latter, when in dock, that el capitan was supposed to don his smartest safari leisure suit, Hush Puppy shoes, look for the enemy cult vessel Freewinds and to do the photo recon.

Sadly this failed because..
a) Cpt.Loofah claimed he wasn't aware that he even had such a mission and he used lame excuses such as, "I just went on holiday for a bit, m'kay?"
b) Capt. Loofah failed to get his grey-matter engaged on the onboard internet email access due to "comudgeon problems".
c) I missed Loofah's phone call from Curaçao during the week and so was unable reaffirm mission details and the suspected location of The Freewinds vessel.

You all have my sincerest apologies for failing in this mission and, as a result, I have demoted myself from 4 star General to two stars. I hand back 50 internets and will take a cut in pay down to 15 clamshells per week.

All was not lost though. The captain did bring back this nice gift. A print by artist Alfred Gockel, which I will share with you all as the only tangible remnant from Operation Dry Dock. My shitty scanner does not do justice to the superb vivd colours and quality of textured media of the real print. It is called "Blue on Blue".

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”