The Karmic Vortex

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

The Karmic Vortex

Post by J. Swift » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:51 am

On 30 March, 2008, I posted a thread entitled:

We Have Entered the Edge of the Debris Field: Evidence of the Collapse-in-Progress of the Scientology Master Race Cult

I said in my opening paragraph:
The human and technological wreckage of a collapsing Scientology is beginning to emerge in a very striking and real way. The evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field is undeniable. The evidence of collapse is strewn across the internet landscape, in the media, and in Scientology itself. This is the real thing, for we see real people, the actual leaks, the technological debris, and the hard, factual evidence of a collapse in progress. Consider the evidence that we have entered the edge of the debris field of a collapsing Scientology....
ref: viewtopic.php?highlight=debris+field&t=26573

Based upon the hyper-acceleration of events in the past week, I now consider that we have left the Debris Field and have entered The Edge of the Karmic Vortex that is dismantling Scientology. Whereas we we had been lagging behind the Vortex and could only see the wreckage it had left behind, my spiritual sense is that we have now Crossed over the Cusp and have entered the Vortex itself. We will now begin to see and witness the structure of reality itself changing as it concerns Scientology. This is important to realize as events surrounding Scientology become increasingly surreal. We are now entering the Dark Land of Scientology. The Vortex has ripped away the outer protective layers of its Deceptive Atmosphere and we will now begin to see the Strange Affairs at the Center of the Matter.

My sense is that the Karmic Vortex had been operating in another dimension and had been manifesting signs of its existence in the Debris Field of Scientology. My sense is that the Vortex has now entered our dimension and that we will see amplified and dramatic evidence of its presence with respect to Scientology. In many cases, each of us will be affected to some degree because we have family or friends who are still in Scientology and they will call out for our help. They will do so in ways that we may not understand because they will be made mute by the Management of Scientology. We will all need to listen carefully in the time ahead and learn to read the signs of people in distress, of people who starve themselves or shorn their hair in a symbolic cry of distress.

The Management of Scientology does not understand what is happening and has never understood because they are Spiritually deaf, dumb, and blind. Scientology attacks and does not defend. Yet, Scientology's attacks are becoming increasingly futile as it lashes out at a world that has expanded far beyond the Cult's effective range of attack. The internet is always out of range of attack. Freedom of Speech is always, ultimately, out of the range of attack. And yet, Scientology continues to expend its Treasury attacking the Fierce Wind that howls and screams around it.

Scientology points 1,000's of cameras at Free People as if these cameras were religious totems that had the power to scare Free People away. All that those cameras can do is to take pictures of Free People. Scientology has stared in trauma at these 100,000's, or millions, of pictures of Free People and so has become at the effect of Free People. These endless pictures of Free People have formed into Scientology's own chains of mental image pictures and so become Scientology's engrams. In response, Scientology has hired more Wog security to protect itself from its own mental image pictures of Wogs.

Wogs -- the very people that Scientology was supposed to salvage -- are now protecting and defending Scientology! How can anyone claim to be a Scientologist anymore when the money goes to pay for Wog protection and Security? Is Scientology secretly paying Wogs to protect itself from knowing the Truth about itself? How did Wog PI's and Attorneys become the last line of defense for Scientology? What happened?

Scientology is transiting Terra Incognito inside of a Vast Whirlwind that it created and summoned by its own Evil Deeds.

Scientology is undergoing Divine Judgment. The Cult is being pulled apart in a series of hyper-accelerating events that are happening faster than anyone can predict or control. The Karmic Vortex has a Life of its own. We have all been called to be Witnesses to this historic Judgment that is part of an even greater Shift in the World Energy that is happening.

As Witnesses, we must continue to Tell the Truth and to watch, observe, and take care to record events as they happen around us.

/////
Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:58 am, edited 12 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

JaneDoe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JaneDoe » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:22 am

Swifty, you couldn't have put it better (as usual).

I've also got this tingly feeling in my spidey-senses that This Is It!

I REPEAT MY EARLIER PLEA. If ever there was a time to speak out, it's now.

Post your stories, contact your lawyer, let's finish this nasty little cult once and for all. Come out from the darkness and fear, OSA is too busy chasing the shadows of Anon (and it's own tail, for that matter).

Speak out, speak up, the world is listening.

Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:37 am

"Those whom the gods would destroy they first make proud." - Sophocles
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:27 am

A very accurate forecast J. Swift!

flippantmage

Post by flippantmage » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:36 am

Yes, the shoe of Karma will finally squash the cockroach that is Scientology! :lol:
If you can make people believe absurdities you can make them commit atrocities. - Voltaire

hartley

Post by hartley » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 am

"Flowers of the Night"

Paine and Pierce and Robespierre, Juarez and Danton,
Luther, King and Lumumba dead but far from gone
Lenin, Cleaver, Jesus too, outlaws in their nations,
Revolutionaries all, dreamed of liberation

God is up in heaven his agents here on earth
The church has said that this man rules, he's best because of birth.
But what's that noise down in the street, who dares to shout and sing?
With all his courtiers at his side, who dares to touch the king?

Old man get some soldiers, keep them close at hand
There's a fire in the country, there's a flame come to the land
Seven thousand loyal troops, in ranks they stretch so far
With seven thousand well armed men, no one can touch the czar.

Louis watch the prisons, send the goons around
Is that Paris burning, is the Bastille falling down?
And where are all the mercenaries - paid for by the king?
Have they joined the mob you say, doesn't money mean anything?

Old men get some soldiers, keep them close at hand,
The seeds that were sown yesterday now flower in the land
And guard yourself most carefully with military might.
For plants that cannot bloom by day must flower in the night.

- Jack Traylor

Aging hippies will know who recorded this :-)
ARSCC Demographics Department
Still looking for 9,950,000 scientologists.
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com/
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Here is one particular person's karmic vortex fully expressed:

http://www.vimeo.com/905098

Exclusive to Vimeo because this video is 720x480.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:13 pm

The Vortex is global.
I say again, the vortex is global.

I'd like to say moar, but I like surprises :twisted:
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:28 pm

As $cientology is eviscerated by the press and dismembered by the flight of its once-loyal staff and public, I wonder what will happen to:

ALL THE F@CKING ASSESTS AND MONEY?

I sure hope someone who knows, or could speculate with reasonable accuracy, has alerted the Feds as to which accounts to freeze, or at least where to look.

Lawsuits over a collapse could clog the courts for years. It's in the federal and state gub'ments' interest to step in NOW and cut this mess apart surgically.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Amazing post, J. Swift! Reading your words, I saw pictures of Sea Org ships whirling around furious vortexes in the Norwegian fjords, a giant toilet flushing DM and LRH and their minion victims into the ground below Hemet, and images of hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters of biblical proporptions wiping the evil of scientology off this planet.

I looked for a picture to describe what I was feeling, and googled "Dante's Inferno". This isn't as colorful and exciting as what I wanted, but it seems accurate, especially the lower levels:

[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

My vision is ignomy, embarassment, messy abandoned CoS offices, and the inner circle absconding with all the dough. Then comes denial by CoS members that "I didn't know about the abuses" and "I was a poor little victim." Ron died in a crummy trailer, remember, not in a thrilling Hollywood climax.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:35 pm

The Hollow Men
T. S. Eliot

Mistah Kurtz—he dead.

A penny for the Old Guy

I

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats’ feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death’s other Kingdom
Remember us—if at all—not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II

Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death’s dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind’s singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death’s dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat’s coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer—

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man’s hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death’s other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death’s twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o’clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Online text © 1998-2008 Poetry X. All rights reserved.
From The Hollow Men | 1925
http://poetry.poetryx.com/poems/784/
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Ladybird, it is remarkable that you would post an image from The Divine Comedy. I had a powerful realization last night that I have been a Dante character of sorts without knowing it. I saw last night after posting this thread that I have been taken on a most unusual journey through the Underworld of Scientology for the past three years. I have recorded signposts along the way, and now that I look back I can see my journey.

I am near to the end of this journey and very close to making a literary summation of what I have seen. My 6000th post here at OCMB will be entitled, The Divine Tragicomedy: J. Swift's Three Year Journey through the Scientology Underworld.

It took a lot for me to write the post, We Have Entered the Edge of the Karmic Vortex. I did not want to make this post for many reasons. Yet I felt so compelled to make it as a statement about what I have seen, heard, and dreamed in the past several weeks. I have talked to so many people in the past few weeks. So many of us are experiencing unusual and intense energy that is manifesting in different ways. I needed to communicate about this, and about my Dream of the Karmic Vortex. That I am a Sadhu by choice, a Wanderer of the Crazy Wisdom School, obligates me to do this work.

AnonDeliversPizza at EO asked the question of how many more levels there are, and I owe ADP an answer as well as other people. I will tell you now that I see only one more level after the Karmic Vortex and then the Work is finished. The Final Level will happen whenever it happens and how ever it happens. I already know what is at the End of the Journey. So do many other people. This will be held back for my 6,000th post that comes just almost at my three year anniversary at OCMB. I never saw any of this when I started here, for I began with deep personal conflicts as many of you know. The journey for me has had its ups and downs and now I am preparing a summary as a way to formalize my work and then move on in a way that I never saw or expected.

It is all a Gift.

Life is a Gift.

You have to accept the Gift as it is and as it is not.

That is part of what I have learned in the larger Journey of my Life.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

ska8ter

Post by ska8ter » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 am

J. Swift, I love your posts and I am looking forward to post #6000!!!

JaneDoe

Post by JaneDoe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 am

I acknowledge your eliot Weiber and I raise you one cummings:

i sing of Olaf glad and big
whose warmest heart recoiled at war:
a conscientious object-or

his wellbelove'd colonel(trig
westpointer most succinctly bred)
took erring Olaf soon in hand;
but--though an host of overjoyed
noncoms(first knocking on the head
him)do through icy waters roll
that helplessness which others stroke
with brushes recently employed
anent this muddy toiletbowl,
while kindred intellects evoke
allegiance per blunt instruments--
Olaf(being to all intents
a corpse and wanting any rag
upon what God unto him gave)
responds, without getting annoyed
"I will not kiss your fucking flag"

straightway the silver bird looked grave
(departing hurriedly to shave)

but--though all kinds of officers
(a yearning nation's blueeyed pride)
their passive prey did kick and curse
until for wear their clarion
voices and boots were much the worse,
and egged the firstclassprivates on
his rectum wickedly to tease
by means of skilfully applied
bayonets roasted hot with heat--
Olaf(upon what were once knees)
does almost ceaslessly repeat
"there is some shit I will not eat"

our president,being of which
assertions duly notified
threw the yellowsonofabitch
into a dungeon,where he died

Christ(of His mercy infinite)
i pray to see;and Olaf,too

preponderatingly because
unless statistics lie he was
more brave than me:more blond than you.

e.e. cummings
http://arith.stanford.edu/~gere/olaf.html

Return to “Opinions & Debate”