Scientology plans mass campaign april 19th-20th

SomebodyElse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scientology plans mass campaign april 19th-20th

Post by SomebodyElse » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:50 pm

In an obvious attempt to counter the anonymous protests, Scientology calls for mass action on april 19th-20th (saw this at S.A)

I guess this will mean will finally get to see the millions of Scientologists! :twisted:
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:13 pm

I predict that the world is fastly learning about the cult and won't be swayed by their presence very much.

songbird

Post by songbird » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Note the instructions: "Call your local Org NOW and join a book-selling team..."

Anonymous & co. are on the streets to tell the truth about Scientology.
Scientologists will hit the streets, why?? To sell books.

Same old, same old ..... "MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

Bet they won't have funky masks or delicious caek!! :lol: 8) :lol:
Last edited by songbird on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

newclear

Post by newclear » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Mini protest time! I was unable to go last weekend -- this weekend would be great. Has this been posted at EO?

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm

newclear wrote:Mini protest time! I was unable to go last weekend -- this weekend would be great. Has this been posted at EO?
Yes.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-brea ... pril-9480/
--
Dunvegan

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm

"Hit the streets", yeah, right. Who? All five of them on each continent?

This smells like a serious toe jam foot bullet hoe down to me.

Can $cientology CAUSE any more embarrassment to its beleagured and beseiged membership?

$cientologists: Vote with your asses! Stay home in your deck chairs contemplating how easily good will can be channeled into evil deeds.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Nice find.
I wonder if both of the Scientologists that are still in will show up.

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm

I'mglib wrote:Nice find.
I wonder if both of the Scientologists that are still in will show up.
well we can assume they'll be turning the lights off in the org as they leave..

Egregious Philbin

Post by Egregious Philbin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm

I can't wait!

I wish I knew where they were hitting the street.

Things getting ugly for the cult.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 pm

yep, its global
DIANETICS BOOKSELLING WEEKENDS - HELP US TO DISSEMINATE!‏

YOU CAN HELP WITH SELLING DIANETICS® BOOKS AND THUS DISSEMINATE!

When?

This (12th & 13th April) and next weekends (19th & 20th April)

Stress Testing and Body Routing!

We’ll be Stress Testing in the city and at the markets.

For exact locations and for any other information – please contact the Stress Testing headquarters at: 02-9267-6772 or contact the Director of Public Booksales (Tim Graham) at 0449-663-984

See you there!

“It is far from an unrealistic goal, short term, to get Book One into the hands of 1 percent of all the people in your area. That’s a start. A longer term goal is to capture 5 percent of the world book market. We can do that too. And if we did it, sheer momentum would clear the planet.

“Are you with me on this?

“Good! Do it” - LRH

LRH ED 4 May 1982 “BOOKS STRAIGHT TALK”

This email was sent from Church of Scientology, 201 Castlereagh St. Sydney, NSW 2000

If you wish to be removed from the Sydney Church of Scientology e-mail list please e-mail the Director of Communication at sydney@scientology.net who will remove your e-mail address from our records. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list entirely, please e-mail the Address Officer at the same e-mail address.

©2008 CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. DIANETICS, SCIENTOLOGY, HUBBARD AND BOOK ONE are trademarks and service marks owed by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Could someone who can guess at the mindset of this "Every Single Scientologist Sell Dianetics NOW" campaign PLEASE give their opinion to flash raid picketers as to what we may expect from this unusual move?

1. What percentage of actual parishioners will show and be on the streets with Dianetics books? In LA? In DC? In SF? etc.

2. Has this ever been done before? I doubt so. Seems strange...if it's never been done, what does management think they will accomplish?

3. Some wonder: Is this a trap? I cannot think off the top of my head how booksellers/parishioners could be organized to legally entrap Anons...but, I've found that sometimes my imagination fails in the face of Organized Scientology. So, is there any way this was organized to bait Anonymous? If so, how?

4. Anyone have more intellegence on what the Orgs are telling booksellers to do?

If you can help answer these questions, it will help in organizing the flash raids.

Thanks.
--
Dunvegan

ladyhawke

Post by ladyhawke » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:05 pm

NattyP wrote:This smells like a serious toe jam foot bullet hoe down to me.
Indeed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Side note, that background sort of reminds me of the back image on the fake bomb threat. hmmmm.
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

newclear

Post by newclear » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Very few people in the church are actually going to want to do this. They are going to be pressured to do it. My guess is that you will get a total of 5000 Scienos worldwide tops.

Anyone working with OSA will be out there, but the bookselling locations will be well spread out with two or even one person per booth. So a flash raid will not necessarily be effective unless you can organize in real time, since they will be expecting these.

Still, it sure would be fun to give them some more grief.

JohnS

Post by JohnS » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 pm

April 20th. isn't that Hitler's birthday? Either that, or the 19th.
They certainly picked an appropriate date for their book
drive!

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”