How I Fooled the E-meter.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Lron

Re: How I Fooled the E-meter.

Post by Demented Lron » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Several owners of small companies who used The Management Series up to the letter run their companies to the ground. When Loretta learned about that she took five online management courses offered by Washington University, and begun using the material that she learned in the Scientology business world. As long as she was successful the company owners didn't care where her knowledge comes from. This is business after all, everything that produces good results is accepted here.

Loretta was making decent money as a consultant. Two years passed by, shortly after her 18-th birthday she left WISE and reapplied to MIT. She was accepted and moved to Mas where she begun taking undergraduate Chemical Engineering courses. After getting BS in Chemical Engineering she begun working of her MS in Chemistry.

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Laura's fate was different than the one of her sister -- Milly sold her to the Ship Org. I will describe her travails at the upcoming posts.

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Before Laura left for Freewinds she got a present from Linda, it was the textbook with general schematics of ship's engine room. "If your lucky you'll get a job at the engine room. Learn everything they teach you and then some, it might be useful in your post-Scientology life," said Linda.

This book prompted Laura to begin working on her escape plan. She knew that if she returns back to the USA her Mom will sent her back to the ship, so she had a different escape route in mind. She was lucky, she was assigned to the engine room right after her arrival to Freewinds.

Laura begun her hard work at the engine room. She was learning a lot on her own, the book turned out to be very helpful to her. Sea Org stuff are required to take courses based on The Management Series. Due to her very busy schedule and her hate of Scientology Laura was skipping the courses. Her bosses didn't care about Laura's so called study, they preferred her staying at the work place, so no one was ordering her to go to the classroom.

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:38 pm

All new ship crew members get their cellphones confiscated. Dave knew that so he gave Laura two cellphones, one was in her luggage on top of the clothing and the other one in a secret compartment of her carryon. As expected, the guards confiscated one cellphone and the thought of a secret compartment never crossed their mind.

Dave and Laura communicated sporadically, Laura was very careful and made sure that no one knew about her cellphone.

During their second conversation Laura told her farther that Freewids is, essentially, a cargo ship, there is no OT folk on it although there are several OT auditors. Dave was very interested in the ship's status because CoS is not allowed to make money because of its tax-exempt status.

Dave had full access to the CoS database, so it was easy for him to find out what is going on with the ship.

Freewinds is registered in Panama, technically speaking, CoS is not its owner, it is owned by independent company, the ship crew are listed as employees of that company. This a scam that almost all American ship owners use in order to avoid the USA labor laws. In CoS case this scheme allows the cult avoid IRS scrutiny.

Meanwhile Laura was polishing her Spanish skills. Her two favorite subjects in the school were math and Spanish. She was a straight A student in these subjects, her Spanish was very good but now she wanted to become fluent in it and speak with Mexican accent. There were two Mexican Scientologists working in the engine room, Laura was communicating in Spanish with them. Excellent knowledge of Spanish was a part of her escape plan.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”