BEWARE OF MEIR EZRA SELLING YOU SCIENTOLOGY BUSINESS CLASS

Exposing the network of Scientology business consultant and recruitment companies.
MeirEzraExposed

BEWARE OF MEIR EZRA SELLING YOU SCIENTOLOGY BUSINESS CLASS

Post by MeirEzraExposed » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:44 pm

I was listening to a radio show on business and got invited as a result to a free 2 day class. Upon attending there was a man Meir Ezra there teaching the whole time, who had claimed to own 24 companies in 26 countries and had made over 100 million. His teaching were good until I started googling him and then what he was teaching. Turns out he is a very wealthy Scientologist who has donated millions to the church is is now selling business classes under the name "Perfect Business Model", which are nothing more trying to get you to sign up for the church and learn Ron Hubbard's teaching. I googled word for word some of the thing he was teaching such as building you an Org board (he had this huge chart) and going over misunderstood words. I was shocked. I did not buy this $3000 class and I feel some of the attendees might have been victim of this bait and switch. I am very afraid as to what Scientology and this Meir character can do to me but I still decided after reading many of the post on here to expose Meir Ezra trying to lure people into the Church with the pretense that this is a business class. People need to be aware of this because I understand he has screwed the person he was working with and tried to take his clients and staff. This is based on an email I got from the promoter of the event. I am ashamed I almost signed up but glad I did not get involved. He is a charmer beware but that is part of his con, once they get you who knows what they will do. The only thing we can do is to expose him and pray he does not take advantage of more people.

Nancy
Vancouver, Canada

Don Carlo

Re: BEWARE OF MEIR EZRA SELLING YOU SCIENTOLOGY BUSINESS CLA

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:27 am

Thanks, Nancy. He's a big donor, over $1 million. I added him to my Scientology Celebrity Spiderweb, under his birth year of 1973: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=156867 .

MeirEzraExposed

Post by MeirEzraExposed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 am

Don Carlo, Should I be afraid for exposing him. I have read some pretty nasty stuff about what some people in the Church are willing to do. I know many people have been deceived by this Meir Ezra character. He comes across as a nice gentleman, but his whole agenda is to recruit, infiltrate small business and get more members for the Church. I am so glad I did not spend the $3000, but someone else I know bought the Perfect Business Model and he is just not going to the classes because of all this. He also heard from a previous that people are being sold a $10,000 4 part class that just keeps on pushing his agenda and then consulting with him for up to $90,000!!!!, which allows him to have access to your entire business. Now I searched online and he is at it again I just found out doing the same thing again with something called "The Genius Tour" http://www.thegeniustour.com/who-is-meir-ezra/ This sort of thing would never be allowed in Canada.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Meir is a pain in tookhes. I know exactly what he is talking about because I was studying that shit when I was in Sea Org, it is based on The Management Series. Even at that time I knew that The Management Series is a piece of shit, but I didn’t care because I wanted to study Dianetics only. I bet Meir is not using The Management Series crap to run his company, otherwise he would be filling for bankruptcy.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

MeirEzraExposed

Post by MeirEzraExposed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Do the teachings work? There was some good business teachings or was just good stuff to get you in to buy more Scientology classes? Because that is what Meir Ezra was doing. He claimed LRH was a business genius. I did learn a lot but at what price do we all...

Nancy

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 pm

^^Hubbard business teachings do not work. I have MS in Financial Engineering, so I have a pretty good idea about this area of business. I explained in details Hubbard’s mistakes at the thread Completely Idiotic Management Series that I posted 2 years ago at this website.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

MeirEzraExposed

Post by MeirEzraExposed » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 pm

I just found out by going to his genius tour website that Meir Ezra is coming to Vancouver and Calgary. Who should I contact in Canada to make sure that he does no harm by selling his Scientology courses to unsuspecting Canadians.

Thank you for exposing the truth on this website. It's really refreshing all the nice people who have PM me with encouragement. I attached his picture for all of you to see in case you see him.

Nancy
Vancouver, Canada

JorgeMarlowe

Re: Meir Ezra - Successful Businessman

Post by JorgeMarlowe » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:05 am

Meir Ezra is one of the leading names in the industry who has years of experience as an entrepreneur across a wide range of industries and fields. When it comes to his innovative mind, Meir Ezra has introduced numerous technological products.

Don Carlo

Re: BEWARE OF MEIR EZRA SELLING YOU SCIENTOLOGY BUSINESS CLASS

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 am

If he's peddling Scientology, he's no angel. :roll:

Return to “Scientology Business Consultants Exposed”