Why John Carmichael's Anon Kill Shot Failed

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

Why John Carmichael's Anon Kill Shot Failed

Post by J. Swift » Wed May 28, 2008 8:49 pm

I talked to a former HCO/GO/OSA operative about the Carmichael video. He offered the opinion that John Carmichael's phrase "I smell pussy" was a botched attempt at Black Dianetics.
From 1976 edition of Technical Volume I, page 280:

"Death, insanity, aberration, or merely a slavish obedience can be efficiently effected by the use of Black Dianetics. Further, adequate laws do not exist at this time to bar the use of these techniques. The law provides that only the individual so wronged can make complaint or swear out a warrant for offenders using these techniques."

"A person on whom Black Dianetics has been employed seldom retains the sanity or will to make a complaint, or does not know he has been victimized. In addition, persons claiming such offenses against their persons are commonly catalogued by doctors as suffering from delusion. Thus the employer of Black Dianetics can escape unpunished under existing legal procedures."
Basically, Hubbard was a Black Magician. He believed that certain phrases had the power to harm people when uttered with utter intention to harm. One example of Hubbard's insanity here was his belief that leukemia was "turned on" by the phrase, "It turns my blood to water." Scientology incorporates Hubbard's notions that all kinds of problems can be "turned off" or "turned off" in auditing. One of the aims of auditing is to find those phrases that turned on trauma. These phrases can be implants. For example, someone with leukemia could be audited to find the exact time, place, and form of the event when they were implanted with the phrase, "It turns my blood to water." This could have happened anywhere on their whole track. Hence, they could have been implanted ten lives ago and the implant was turned on in this life through them hearing this phrase or one similar to it. The pc might be asked: "Locate a time when you saw blood" or "Locate a time where you felt your blood turn to water."

This is all insanity, but Scientologists do use implanting phrases all the time, particularly when people want to leave Scientology. There are exact phrases uttered with the goal to implant a person. The most famous example of this malign behavior occurs in the notorious Scientology Indoctrination video when the host tells the viewer that they can go on in Scientology and that they will be happy with themselves and Scientology will be happy for them... "Or, you can walk away from Scientology and, "Dive off a bridge or blow your brains out." See 4:45 - 5:15 on the YouTube video to hear this "implant" being spoken to those who are in an Org watching this Cult video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJvSxIIeOU

One can see in the Anon video how John Carmichael smugly leans into towards the Anons. He has the confident look of a Scientologist who is thinking, "Okay, that's it. Here goes OSA's silver bullet into your psyche." He looks malevolent and sure of himself as he delivers his kill shot and says, "I smell pussy" that will destroy these Anons.

It is possible that OSA had PI data on these particular Anons and that OSA thought this implant, this "Black Dianetics" phrase would turn something on in the Anons that would cave them in on the spot due to its intense power.

Watch John Carmichael when his kill shot, his magic Black Dianetics implant fails to slay the Anons. Instead, the Anons laugh at John. Carmichael recoils in horror. Just for those few seconds you see Carmichael dazed and scared. The badass John Carmichael has likely caved in countless Scientologists using such phrases crafted from personal their pc folders. Yet now, right when it counts on the mean streets of NYC in front of the Evil Anons, John's OSA wiles and his good hair massively fail him. He turns pale as if an invisible arrow has piered his Vampire Heart. We see a human for a second, a scared human whose vaunted Homo Novis powers have failed him.

In the aftermath of Carmichael's Epic Fail, the Anons take their prized video to YouTube. Meanwhile, phone calls and e-mails fly furiously inside of the hyperventilating Cult as the Anon video hits the internet and the blogosphere. Carmichael knows that his enemies in Scientology are preparing to put their knives in his back. He knows that DM will see this video. Make no mistake about it, this was a big loss of face for Scientology: One of its key public faces used sexist, vulgar language in public. Carmichael will pay Hell.

He should have learned from The Master and just called the Anons "jerks."
That is what Tom Cruise does and he is The Master, the Christ of Scientology.

Let us open this up for analysis and comment. Was this Black Dianetics, a stupid mistake, or both?

I ask former SO: What will likely happen to John? Does he get RPF'd?

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

happygolucky

Post by happygolucky » Wed May 28, 2008 9:35 pm

What they don't know is that Anonymous members insult each other for fun. They try to come up with the biggest insults that will seem so offensive and clever that it will make them laugh or just for the hell of it.

Daywatch

Post by Daywatch » Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:What they don't know is that Anonymous members insult each other for fun. They try to come up with the biggest insults that will seem so offensive and clever that it will make them laugh or just for the hell of it.
we have been trained for this from birth
AAAHHH THETANS

Healthyskeptic

Post by Healthyskeptic » Wed May 28, 2008 9:46 pm

I just watched the video. He looked pretty stressed out and pissed off to me. He just lost his cool. He couldn't "handle" anon.

Since dianetics is crap then it follows that black dianetics is also crap, so I don't think that's a factor. Plus, what the hell kind of an implant is "I smell pussy", anyway? No, forget it, I don't even want to know.

Mr. Carmichael is just a tool, and now lots of people know it.

HS
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are. - The Talmud

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Wed May 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Hmmm.. Yes! -But what if that black dianetics command actually was effective!? - It is now heard all over the world! - What if that 'command' restimulates and shorts out everybodys olfactory senses? Dooming all of humanity to live in that strange 'fragrance'!!

Notice any peculiar smell, anyone?

OTOH.. We could explain the incident using psychology! - Carmichael is not a young man anymore.. And he has that young and beautiful Megan circling him.. So those very words: "I smell pussy!" might very well be what's on Carmichaels mind whilst he longingly, for her and for his lost youth, gazes upon her.. Then there's the stress and frustration in the situation. And what the heart if full of, the mouth brims over with.. So he says: "I smell pussy!" to a young male anon! - Carmichael is probably very embarrased by this!

Hey! - While we're at it! - Isn't Carmichael Clear? - He's a Muthafuck'n Clear ain't he!?

So let's show him to Jason Beghe!

:onebounce:
Last edited by SchwimmelPuckel on Wed May 28, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

WhiteRose

Post by WhiteRose » Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 pm

I don't know if it was really an attempt at black Dianetics, but if so, Scientologists are in for a very rude awakening.

When someone says something like that to anyone under 30 these days in any but the most innocuous of contexts, like at work or in the hair salon, they'll usually just get raised eyebrows and an amused look.

Even my 9 year old would probably look at him and say, "And...?"

It wasn't a particularly impressive thing to say, just startling that he lost it so badly (or seemed to) and behaved inappropriately right on camera. That was the only shocking thing about it!
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” ~ Oscar Wilde

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm

What's most critical about this "slip" to me is that it is CLEAR indication that Scientology is as institutionally homophobic as L. Ron Hubbard was personally homophobic.

I've read VERY little about Black Dianetics, so I've no idea about the "implant" idea, but it sounds retarded, so L. Ron Hubbard prolly said/thought/wrote it.

Methinks John Carmichael is a:

-not very intelligent
-overworked
-exhausted
-ill-used
-pissed-of
-bigoted
-cult monkey
-sporting, should anyone care to look inside his tropical tweed trousers, shrunken and useless beghes.

This is a HUGE footbullet and IT'S GOT LEGS. I don't know if the broadcast or cable news networks will play the word "PUSSY" as hissed by John "The Crypt Keeper" Carmichael, but they WOULD play the "Why don't you just come out of the closet?" comment.

I think a PASSEL o' us should forward the link to the genius Anonde video to Anderson Cooper's producer.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

WhiteTrashMessiah

Post by WhiteTrashMessiah » Wed May 28, 2008 10:40 pm

NattyP wrote:This is a HUGE footbullet and IT'S GOT LEGS. I don't know if the broadcast or cable news networks will play the word "PUSSY" as hissed by John "The Crypt Keeper" Carmichael, but they WOULD play the "Why don't you just come out of the closet?" comment.
Yo, Natty!

What a network like Faux News (ore like Fawkes News, amirite?) will do, and I've seen this done before, is subtitle with "I smell pu**y", and let the subliminal etch-a-sketch between the viewers ears do the rest :D

As for Black Dianetics, unless I miss my guess, it's like, or the same as "Reverse Auditing"... Although we know the processes to be absolute bullshit, the idea behind running them is where "Dianetics" is used to make the "able more able", the opposite is true of BD and RA, to make the "unable less able". This would indicate to me that if it was run, it was with the command intention of "paralyzing" the recipient into inaction or a Tone Scale of "Hiding"...

LULZ!
MAYHEM. MUTINY. ENTURBULATION.

"GMs aren't allowed to tell you but the bridge quest is bugged. Even after you complete all the objectives, it stays on your quest list and you keep losing money. Only way to stop it is to log out and uninstall."

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Wed May 28, 2008 10:45 pm

I think Carmichael was trying to intimidate and scare the protesters, but I doubt he was purposely using "black dianetics". I think he just lost it. He sure didn't put much thought into the consequences of a "minister" using such foul language and aggressive behaviour in public on camera. The gay bashing is going to make a lot of new enemies for scientology, too!

It has already hit the Village Voice:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... tology.php

As far as what will happen to him, well, he is not in the Sea Org (not qualified) so he can't be RPFed, but I am sure he will be spending some up close and personal time with David Miscavige, and I am sure he will be busted from his post, maybe even declared. At the very least he will be given a cramming program that will include re-doing the TRs to a pass by COB RTC himself. That should take a couple years! I would love to watch Davey and Johnny doing TROBB! The upper Indocs will be really fun too, especially 8-C and Tone Forty. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it!

Here's a great pic I found on SA:
smileforever/amxgnq.jpg

(It's too big, does anyone know how to re-size it?)
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Bea Kiddo

Post by Bea Kiddo » Wed May 28, 2008 10:47 pm

I saw over on OCMB that JBeghe will be marching in NY at 5pm. I did not see the date. I know he is in NY now, so it may be today or tmrw. Anyone have more info?
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Wed May 28, 2008 10:48 pm

He was trying to bullbait that anon...He does not realize that the rest of the world thinks very little of the insults they hurl at each other in learning how to handle this treatment. Also it is so out of context, what else could you do but laugh. THey guy is going to get Rindered thats for sure.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm

He didn't just say, "I smell pussy."

That man said, "Let me tell you this: I smell pussy; you in particular."

He was coming on very aggressive at the time and he looked like he was losing it.

The executive directors (or whatever their leadership title is) of 'orgs' are on the phone with 'management' frequently. There is probably an order in place to call 'management' whenever a picket shows up.

The guy or gal on the other end of Carmichael's phone was probably giving him orders and being unreasonable with him.

"Tone 40 intention! C'mon, John! Snap snap pop pop! Cave in the picketers! Let's go! Start!"

No surprise he behaved like a wet watermelon seed.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed May 28, 2008 11:18 pm

wise brownone done said:
THey guy is going to get Rindered thats for sure.
Ahh..."to Rinder", i.e.; to disappear that which is no longer useful, to dismiss or retire that which no longer serves a purpose, to erase from record a potential embarrassment.

"Dude! You better STFU before yer' boss RINDERS you."

"Hey? What happened to Alex?" "Shhhh....dude...didn'tcha hear? That dude was RINDERED!"

"Did you HEAR about Sheila and Jerry? Ooooohhhhh, grrrrrllllllll....that was NO divorce, that was tantamount to a RINDERING!"

My newest, mostest favoritest intransitive verb.....it's so cool it'll NEVER be Rindered.

And Trashy, I'll even risk an O'Reilly sighting if Faux News'll play that clip even with the **s in between the PU and the Y! :wink:
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

PTS

Post by PTS » Wed May 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Bea Kiddo wrote:I saw over on OCMB that JBeghe will be marching in NY at 5pm. I did not see the date. I know he is in NY now, so it may be today or tmrw. Anyone have more info?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New York City, NY - Celebrity and former Scientologist Jason Beghe will be in New York City to assist locals of New York City with ANONYMOUS in protesting the abuses and fraud of Scientology. The event will begin on/around 5pm (EST) on Thursday May 29 at Bryant Park New York City near the memorial Fountain in the park. From there, the event will travel up Broadway to Times Square and to the Organization of Scientology in New York City located at: 227 West 46th Street

About Jason Beghe - Jason Beghe is a noted film and television actor having appeared in roles on Chicago Hope, Melrose Place and various movies such as G.I Jane. Beghe was a Scientologist for many years and achieved the level of Operating Thetan Five ("OT-5") in the church alongside an auditor level of class five ("C-V").

About the Church of Scientology of New York - The Church of Scientology was founded by Science Fiction writer and novelist Lafayette Ronald Hubbard ("L. Ron Hubbard") and has a presence in nearly every state in the United States of America and almost every nation in the European Union. The tenants of Scientology are based solely around the writings/lectures of L. Ron Hubbard.

Church of Scientology NY Contact Information:

Reverend John Carmichael
Telephone: (212) 921-1210
E-mail: newyork@scientology.net

[ANON CONTACT INFO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST]

PTS

Post by PTS » Wed May 28, 2008 11:33 pm

This is in the Village Voice
The comments are priceless.
When Rev. John Carmichael, president of the Church of Scientology of New York, came face-to-face with a small contingent of Anonymous protestors this past Monday, he didn't engage them in a spiritual debate. Instead, he leaned into one member on a Times Square street and said, “Let me tell you this: I smell pussy.” Then, looking squarely at the Anon added, “You in particular.”

All caught on tape, Carmichael hits a breaking point with the handful of protestors at about 5:17 seconds into the Anon-edited clip, conveniently posted the same day on YouTube. Carmichael threatens the group, after yelling at an almost nose-to-nose distance with one Anon over disclosing his name. (With the Church’s documented history of assailing dissenters through its fair game policy, and with legal threats delivered to a couple of New York Anons already, protestors try to keep their identities guarded—hence the Anonymous.) He also implores them to “come out of the closet.”

Typically, New York Anons pop into the Times Square area—close to the Church’s 46th Street center—to conduct “flash raids” in between their larger monthly rallies. This particular visit took place on Memorial Day, the footage opening up with Anonymous members chalking up the sidewalk grade-school-style, warning passersby to skip the free “stress test” that the Church of Scientology offers to rope in potential members, and later taunting Rev. John Carmichael to his face (Take “your spaceship and go away!”). It also captures how adept the group has become at preventing Scientology officials from capturing their likenesses on film and later identifying them: using the ol' celebrity-bodyguard trick of pointing a flashlight at the camera. Impressively crafty, but not to Rev. John Carmichael.

Anonymous will hold their next protest on June 14th.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... tology.php

Return to “Opinions & Debate”