Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Benny's Friend

Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:33 pm

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8073
I just heard some news from a couple of my people. It's almost impossible for me to confirm on my own but it came from two different people so it seems credible to me. Maybe you more connected EX-FSO folks could find out.

The news is that Debra Cook and her husband Wayne have blown the SO. When I was there last she was the Captain FSO. I heard that there was the whole restructure where Harvey Jaqcues became the captain FSO and Debbie Cook became the CO FLB or some such post.

If anyone knows anything else about this feel free to elaborate.

Cheers!
PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!

And if it is, welcome back Debra and Wayne. Enjoy your life.

Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ladybird » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm

I hope Debbie Cook does was most of us XSO did when we first got out, "google your own name!"

Debbie, please PM Ladybird!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Little Bear Victor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Little Bear Victor » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Ladybird wrote:I hope Debbie Cook does was most of us XSO did when we first got out, "google your own name!"
Oh, good point.

Hi Debbie Cook, Welcome Out!!!
A short history of the Church of David Miscavige: From the fastest growing religion in the world to the fastest shrinking cult in the world in less than 20 years.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 am

If this is true and she and her husband are away from scientology, I hope they both start reading all the stuff a person in scientology is not supposed to read. I hope they both proceed to take back their lives.

And oh, yes . . .

Please, let this be true!
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:21 am

I have verified this with my sources on the inside.

It is true.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 am

Dorothy wrote:I have verified this with my sources on the inside.

It is true.
Way cool!
Doris Lessing

secularpatriot

Re: Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

Post by secularpatriot » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:36 am

Benny's Friend wrote:http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8073
When I was there last she was the Captain FSO. I heard that there was the whole restructure where Harvey Jaqcues became the captain FSO and Debbie Cook became the CO FLB or some such post.
How important is a "Captain FSO"?

Sea Horse

Re: Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:40 am

secularpatriot wrote:How important is a "Captain FSO"?
FSO = Flag Service Organization, Inc. aka "Flag". FSO is in downtown Clearwater, Florida USA.

Flag is the TOP org on the planet. Flag is where a scientologist goes to get the top auditing, pays the top dollar, yada yada yada.

Captin FSO = The person who is the top executive of Flag in Clearwater FL. The top. CEO. President. Executive Director. Commanding Officer. Whatever you want to call it, it's the top person on the organization chart (org board).
Last edited by Sea Horse on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:52 am

Debbie Cook: Please get in touch with us! mi casa su casa....you will be happy to find out who we are. We had a great time back in the good old days.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 am

Sea Horse wrote:
secularpatriot wrote:How important is a "Captain FSO"?
FSO = Flag Service Organization, Inc. aka "Flag". FSO is in downtown Clearwater, Florida USA.

Flag is the TOP org on the planet. Flag is where a scientologist goes to get the top auditing, pays the top dollar, yada yada yada.

Captin FSO = The person who is the top executive of Flag in Clearwater FL. The top. CEO. President. Executive Director. Whatever you want to call it, it's the top person on the organization chart (org board).
I will add that if she makes the transition from "away" to "out" and starts posting here or otherwise telling her story somewhere you can be sure that it will be mind boggling for us and extremely upsetting for a certain chairman of a certain board.

To put it in perspective, Tom Cruise publicly leaving scientology and telling his story would be a bigger deal but only by an extremely small margin.
Doris Lessing

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:02 am

Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology

:)

My little way of tripping the Google search results.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:31 am

Benny's Friend wrote:Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology
Debbie Cook Scientology
Debra Cook Scientology

:)

My little way of tripping the Google search results.
hehe ;)

This thread just made it onto the google front page when you search debra cook scientology. The top result is a googlegroups alt.religion.scientology thread on this subject.

Edit:
I wonder if creating a link like this: Debra Cook would improve the search engine results.
Last edited by Sponge on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 am

Nice.

Operation Google Debra Cook is officially a success.

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 am

The important thing is they did leave, but I wonder what tipped the scales to make them both blow. (I don't know what the restructuring thing above means, but it sounded like a DM went on a demoting, psycho-rampage as he so enjoys doing.)

Debbie and Wayne, if you're reading this, congratulations on getting OUT!!!! You'll soon find the outside world is a great place. I wish you all the best in rebuilding your lives.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Little Bear Victor

Post by Little Bear Victor » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:07 am

Simonymous wrote:The important thing is they did leave, but I wonder what tipped the scales to make them both blow. (I don't know what the restructuring thing above means, but it sounded like a DM went on a demoting, psycho-rampage as he so enjoys doing.)

Debbie and Wayne, if you're reading this, congratulations on getting OUT!!!! You'll soon find the outside world is a great place. I wish you all the best in rebuilding your lives.
Debbie was in the SP Room in early 2007. While I don't know what happened since, it sounds like she was eventually released from there and sent back to FSO, demoted onto some lower post.

That experience would certainly be more than enough of a reason to want to leave the cult. My guess is that that is what tipped the scales for her and that she decided to tell her husband about what is going on at the Int Base.

Also, DM's "management technology" that has been piloted on the Int Base has also been spreading into the lower units for several years now, particularly notably to ILO and Flag, so her husband has had some taste of it.

Debbie knew about the problems at Int for many years even before she ended up there herself -- Flag is where the replacement personnel for the Int Base have been "in training" for years on end now and she was made personally responsible for the success of that program. She had been told by DM that it wasn't just a man-up project like the shore story goes, but that it is a replacement for the current personnel at Int including the Int executives.

Then she got called to the Int Base herself in 2006, to end up in the SP Room herself within a few months. I would certainly think that first-hand experience being declared an SP and being put through gang-bang sec checks and the whole gamut of insanity in the SP Room should be enough of a reason to tip the scales for anyone. The shock of that experience is probably even worse if you come from outside the Int Base, like Debbie did, and have not had several years of "getting used to" things being that insane.

She was a successful CO FSO for some 15 years and ended up in the SP Room as a "thanks" for that. And then there is the matter of what she may have had to do over the years to remain a successful CO of the biggest service org in Scientology for that long under DM regime...

Need I say more?
A short history of the Church of David Miscavige: From the fastest growing religion in the world to the fastest shrinking cult in the world in less than 20 years.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”