The Rise and Fall of the Narconon Internet Marketing Empire

Drug rehabilitation or Scientology front?
MichaelAlaps

The Rise and Fall of the Narconon Internet Marketing Empire

Post by MichaelAlaps » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:19 am

Hi, I am new to this website and am currently trying to find the best way to sue Narconon of Georgia for falsely leading me to believe that they are only a drug rehab center. My son was there for 4 weeks before I realized what was going on and decided to remove him immediately. Luckily, I had already done my research a few days before on how Narconon staff would answer my complaints for taking my son out of their facility. The funny thing is that they gave me the exact answers that everyone across the US said that they would give me. I would love to participate in a class action lawsuit but do not know how to get that started or if there already is one going on. Can someone please direct me?

Thanks
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/

Don Carlo

Re: The Rise and Fall of the Narconon Internet Marketing Empire

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Ask at the most active anti-Narconon site, Reaching for the Tipping Point, http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

Narconon carefully avoids written promises about its techniques, and Narconon verbally is evasive about religion or claims to be non-denominational. Even if they signed a promise to you that they aren't Scientology they would use word games in court to claim a Narconon center isn't exactly Scientology. They count on disappointed families having no money for lengthy lawsuits.

State legislatures and courts are leery of cracking down on "religious" practices, even hidden practices, in drug rehab since there are (ineffective) Christian rehabs, too, and a court ruling would attract Christian fury.

Return to “Narconon Exposed”