Mary DeMoss Panton's Blog

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 pm

God, J, what kind of a fight are you trying to pick. J, you pop onto this message board yesterday with some info 3 weeks after the last post, then attack those who respond, spouting platitudes like "dox or it didn't happen".

Then you escalate your demands that Mary Demoss answer your questions. Her questions? Or your questions? So why don't you f&#%$^ing phone her. Last I heard she was living with her mother, Liz Adams. Check 411.com for Liz Adams in Clearwater FL and you'll find an address and phone number.

Go straight to the source. Then you can report back here about what you've found out.

And by the way, how the hell would I know English is not your first language. And why would I care.

You signed up here on OCMB 4 years ago and only posted 63 times? Geez! Maybe YOU'RE Mary Demoss.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Dorothy wrote:
I'm not putting the link here only because I don't think this kind of thing should be promoted. In fact, it makes me a bit leery of being associated in any way, with this kind of action, at all. I know no one knows who "I" really am. Its strictly a conscience thing.

Whoever did this is a kook in my book. They are clearly on a revenge trip of some sort, and need help. They come across as a bible-thumping lunatic with useless screams of "Repent!" who would go so far as to using an innocent child to further their agenda. Whatever Mary did 10 years ago, that boy was never part of it and now this person has set him up to be attacked. This kind of thing makes the critic movement look really, really bad and I condemn what this person did.

I'm actually quite incensed by what I found and it has made me take a look at myself as a critic. The people who are doing the actual work, people like Anonymous, BF, IG, GUMBY, Twin A, the Headleys, Kyle's mother, are setting an example as critics that I wish everyone would follow, including myself. Making useless comments in a blog or on a mb, who really cares about that? I may go underground for a bit folks and start doing some quiet but more effective, real action rather than simply writing my little opinions here. So if you don't hear from me for a while, that 's whats up.

I say to whoever that person was who did that, if you want to run Fair Game back on the Cult's organization, have at it, but don't Fair Game innocent children. That's just unforgivable in my book.

Mit Lieben Grüben,
Dorothy

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for sending me the link. I have no problem posting it and opening it up for discussion if others are interested.

http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.c ... ss-im.html

This critic is FormerlyFooled/Mary Out of the Dark on ars. She's an Ex that does a lot of good research but due to her cult thinking she tends to evaluate the data in cult think. It seems she jumped from one cult (Scientology) into some kind of mean spirited Christian cult). She pretty much hates me and has gone so far as to quote the Bible at me.

You also mentioned in your post that you were going to do something to become more active. Personally, I think that's great. The more Ex's that get involved in exposing the cult the better. It can all be done anonymously too!
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Ladybird wrote:
Ball of Fluff wrote:Maybe she is trying to get out. Maybe it's more difficult than she thought it would be.
You are right Ball of Fluff, it has been much more difficult for me than I thought it would be.

The hardest part is getting all the Hubbard "cult think" out of my brain, thinking anyone who doesn't like me is dramatizing case, missed with holds or evil intentions, and still thinking with "truths" that are not true.

It seems no matter how deep I dig, the soul rape and Hubarrdisms have sunk their tentacles so deep in to my soul I can not even trust myself.

And so I am no longer able to believe in anything.
I know how you feel. Keep working at it, I don't know if I will ever get all the insane indoc but I'm now hopeful. There seems to see some light at the end of that very deep, dark tunnel.
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 am

Sea Horse wrote:
Ball of Fluff wrote:Maybe she is trying to get out. Maybe it's more difficult than she thought it would be.
She's not in the Sea Org. She's not being "held against her will".

What else could you have possibly meant?

(The original thread was a debate about whether or not Mary Demoss was still in, not about how she could get out. The latest developments show she is still in.)
Sometimes other Scn'ists don't find it easy to leave, either. Pressure is sometimes put on them, blackmail, etc.

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 am

Ladybird wrote:
You are right Ball of Fluff, it has been much more difficult for me than I thought it would be.

The hardest part is getting all the Hubbard "cult think" out of my brain, thinking anyone who doesn't like me is dramatizing case, missed with holds or evil intentions, and still thinking with "truths" that are not true.

It seems no matter how deep I dig, the soul rape and Hubarrdisms have sunk their tentacles so deep in to my soul I can not even trust myself.

And so I am no longer able to believe in anything.
I won't ask you any personal questions but just speaking generally and hypothetically, I think perhaps if there are ideologies that appeal to you- like maybe a religion you had as a child or something that seemed really nice that you heard about- even books about atheism by Christopher Hitchens (because it doesn't have to be a situation where a religion is the thing that's substituted) if that's more your fancy, may be of assistance.

I'mglib

Re: Mary DeMoss Panton's Blog

Post by I'mglib » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:05 am

PTS wrote:What If The World Was Watching?

http://marypanton.wordpress.com/
I have behaved badly myself and had it documented on camera and spread across you tube where it will live forever. Of course, at the time I believed wholeheartedly in what I was doing and never even contemplated that a picket on a street corner in a small town would live internationally and gain me such notoriety. I thought it was some kind of small-time joke. But time has a way of giving you perspective. I would never want to be treated the way I treated those picketers. And I don’t want to live in a world where that is how we solve our differences.
Just bumping this very old thread out of curiosity.

I was watching some old videos by Mark Bunker and it still just chills me to the bone to see how the scientologists act towards the protesters in Clearwater. Especially Mary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QGDxnrYqKg#t=1663

I'm glad she was (is?) sorry. It gives me hope. Also, I read on WWP that Dennis Clarke, the big guy who was extremely aggressive, stepped on feet, shoved people, etc, has fallen on hard times. I wonder what has happened to others who were involved in the harassment. I wonder if any have gotten out or at least feel a twinge of guilt. Their behavior is so over-the-top, it's just insane. Seeing the cops just stand there is also astounding. I have been to many pickets and have never seen the cops just stand back like that.

Anyway, I wonder where Mary's head is at these days. She is right about one thing--she still lives on on Youtube.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

JonDoe

Post by JonDoe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:12 pm

I haven't heard anything about her since this thread went up in 2009.
DM.
His words are lies.
His tail is fluffy.

whitesand

Post by whitesand » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:59 am

Here's what anonymous said about Mary on WWP 2 years ago:

Anonymous;1366629 said:
I heard from a reliable source that she really did blow, but was harshly pursued and finally worn down to come back. Nice people were trying to work with her to get her completely out, but the Hubbard mind fuck was too strong. When they got her back "in" she was virtually under house arrest and watched very closely.

They can't let her leave. She's one who knows way too much. I'm sure they still watch her very closely.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”