Need Chris Guider's email address

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chuckbeatty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need Chris Guider's email address

Post by chuckbeatty » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Chris Guider has a pretty long Int Base career, and today he's routed out of the Sea Org and lives back in Australia.

I saw an article on him, posted on one of the chat sites some months ago.

I wish to email Chris.

Anyone with his email address, please send me a Private Email or phone me.

Thankyou. chuckbeatty77@aol.com
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sponge » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Here's a relatively recent article from Dec 08....

"Scientology's little big man keen to 'assist' Dragons"
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/sc ... 85302.html

You might get some clues from that.
E.g.
Guider also wants to reconnect with St George Illawarra, having written a job application to incoming coach Wayne Bennett whom the ex-Tamworth lad first met at a training session at Kogarah in 1986.
If he followed that through and did get a job with St.George rugby team then you have a point of contact there.
You could also google his name plus "australia" and "rugby" and some leads might turn up there.

chuckbeatty

Chris Guider email Chuck Beatty chuckbeatty77@aol.com

Post by chuckbeatty » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 am

Sponge wrote:...
Guider also wants to reconnect with St George Illawarra, having written a job application to incoming coach Wayne Bennett whom the ex-Tamworth lad first met at a training session at Kogarah in 1986.
If he followed that through and did get a job with St.George rugby team then you have a point of contact there.
You could also google his name plus "australia" and "rugby" and some leads might turn up there.
Thanks. Am hoping Chris from time to time checks out the chat sites, and emails me himself.

I wanted to ask him about the time when he was the RPF In Charge, he drove me from the Int RPF to the PAC RPF, one day, arriving in LA in the night, about 9-10pm timewise in LA.

He suspiciously parked the small Toyota truck with an open bed, in which my easily accessible two duffle bags were stowed, and he parked in a deserted parking lot to a strip mall, and then left me unattended in the truck, while he walked to a pay phone about 100 yards away, and OUT of my sight.

I thought he was intentionally giving me the opportunity to blow, since all I had to do was open the door to the passenger side of the truck, step out, reach and grab my two bags and blow.

I didn't see him, and he gave me about 15 minutes.

I suspected this was an intentional act on his part, and I merely wished to ask him if my suspicions were correct, that he intentionally left me alone in this parking lot, making it easy for me to walk completely out of the Sea Org, blow, and I'm pretty sure this was the case.

I just wondered and wanted to ask him, was this actually intentional, and if so, who above him authorized him to leave me alone like that, or was it his own decision, which I doubt seriously it was his own decision.

I think that there are so many varied "handlings" they (upper Sea Org ranks people who have to deal with the tricky "blow" or "security threat" people), that they contrive a variety of options to allow those they deem "threats".

I didn't take the "bait" to blow then, if that was the case that Chris was baiting me to blow. I was much longer ranged mentally to defect slowly out of the movement, and slowly methodically speak up, like I did, over the years, from when I finally left the Sea Org in March 2003.

The incident with Chris I wanted to ask him about, occured in Nov 2000, when Chris was the Int RPF In Charge, and he drove me to LA so I could transfer to the PAC RPF, which I did, and I stayed another 2 years on the PAC RPF, then I finally routed out.

One good thing about Chris, in all the years I knew him on the Int RPF, he never got misemotional, no screaming at anyone that I observed. He seemed more like the cautious intentional calm solid type.
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am

I wonder if Chris has met up with any of the recently blown OTs (reported last year) in Australia. Some of them may be registered on ESMB (?).

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 am

I would like to talk to Chris Guider too. If you are lurking here Chris please pm me here or on ESMB?

Glad to hear Chris is out!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Return to “Opinions & Debate”