Cult uses exes PC folder in public in attempt to humiliate

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 am

Tory wrote:As far as OSA ops reading out of anyone's folders, just make sure everyone is clear (Gack) that they can make up ***anything*** and read it, as if it were in one's folders.
So, not only do they read aloud in public confidential information from people's "preclear" folders but they also read aloud in public "confidential information" that is fabricated or, in another word, false.

Not only is that breaking the auditor's code it breaks the Ten Commandments and could be considered to be perjury in a court of law.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Even though "scientologists" celebrate Christmas they are not allowed to mix religious practices so maybe breaking that commandment is OK to them.

Wait. Wait. I just looked up The Way to Happiness "precepts" and found they have broken two parts of one of them.
7-1. DO NOT TELL HARMFUL LIES.

7-2. DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.
When a "scientologist" does this in future tell them they are "going straight to the bottom of the abyss." (They don't believe in Hell, but they do believe in "the abyss.")
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Wieber wrote:So, not only do they read aloud in public confidential information from people's "preclear" folders but they also read aloud in public "confidential information" that is fabricated or, in another word, false. Not only is that breaking the auditor's code it breaks the Ten Commandments and could be considered to be perjury in a court of law.
It's slander.

slander: n. 1. the utterance in the presence of another person of a false statement or statements, damaging to a third person's character or reputation: usually distinguished from libel, which is written

I'd love to see them sued for slander and watch them squirm to get out of presenting their pc folders to court (at trial or in discovery) that are emblazened with "priest/penitent confidential".

The only way they could possibly defend what they said (which was a lie) would be to bring the entire pile of pc folders for the person. And show from which page their "lie" came from.

Then show which session. Then show that session in the folder summary (showing all sessions). Then they'd have to really get the original auditor - and pen - in order to effectively forge the session notes with the "new" lie inserted in the same ink and handwriting.

And there's no way they could claim that the folders are priest/penitent confidential and therefore couldn't be presented, because they had it out in public without a "priest" and blaring the information on a public byway.

They can't claim confidentiality because they weren't using it confidentially.

They'd be screwed.

I smell "settlement" in the wind.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

jax

Post by jax » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 am

magoo1 wrote:As far as OSA ops reading out of anyone's folders, just make sure everyone
is clear (Gack) that they can make up ***anything*** and read it, as if it were in one's folders.
I'mglib wrote:How can they be so stupid as to not realize it ruins THEIR OWN credibility?
Sunshine wrote:This just show that they are desperated.
It is great that they are doing that. Let's spread the news...
Sunshine
I agree with Sunshine about spreading the news.
More people should hear about this because then they won't believe this BS from the CoS FAQ page:
Q. Is information divulged during auditing sessions always kept confidential?

A. Absolutely and without exception.

Traditionally, all communications between a minister and his parishioners have been privileged and confidential. That is certainly the case in Scientology religion, and this trust is never violated. The confidences given in trust during an auditing session are considered sacrosanct by the Church, and are never divulged. In fact, the Church would invoke all legal protections under its priest-penitent privilege to safeguard this confidentiality.
http://faq.scientology.org/divulge.htm There is the link--in case you care.

I can say that when I was on staff, people brand new to the church were more than a little bit hesitant about the idea of jumping right in & revealing their deepest, most intimate secrets--even with the assurance that everything would be confidential & protected by the priest-penitent privilege.
(Never mind the high price & all).

Who will want any auditing knowing that the things they say will be revealed and/or used against them later on?

Good luck with that...

scout77

Great ideas and information

Post by scout77 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:30 am

Hey all,

Good insight and information, like Sis said, I think broad casting
what they are doing is a great way to snap some of those on
the fence to get the heck out of dodge.
Like you've stated Tory, just keep giving them the rope and they are slowly hanging themselves.

It is an evil thing to do to expose any ones confession to hurt
and humiliate. But it didn't work and John Allender looks more the fool.

Lastly, we are among friends, anon's and ex's, nothing the $cilons do
can change that.

Tory and all we look forward to your visits any time.
Last edited by scout77 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do Nothing.
By Edmund Burke

Once you were tethered now you are free that was the river this is the Sea.
The Waterboys

scout77

I love you Sis-saw your post on ex-board

Post by scout77 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 am

The $cilions are doing themselves
in and all we have to do now is watch (and protest).

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi Stanza 17

I love you so much.
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do Nothing.
By Edmund Burke

Once you were tethered now you are free that was the river this is the Sea.
The Waterboys

Return to “Opinions & Debate”