Leak: LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting"

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
fisherman

Leak: LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting"

Post by fisherman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 am

Leak: LRH Audio Tape -- "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes".

From WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ses-55423/
I have debated long and hard about whether I wanted to fulfill a request for this tape. I have had it a long long time since I purchased the original HCL course tapes. After much consideration, while I know you will PROBABLY use this to defame and degrade L. Ron Hubbard it's important this gets out onto the Internet.

This tape is called "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes". If you're careful enough, you'll see half a dozen posters on this forum mention the tape; it's mostly because I've given it to them because they've asked me for it. However, they wouldn't leak it because I told them not to. What is this tape? It is the only known surviving session recording of L. Ron Hubbard and his late-wife Mary Sue Hubbard. In this tape (and two others on the HCL course called "Detecting Entities") Ron talks about extraterrestrial or inter-dimesional beings or entities which are connected to our universe looking to harm us. While I personally don't believe this story there are a lot of us in the Freezone who do and consider this tape sacred.

Since I don't believe in the story and believe there's a historical significance to this tape that supersedes any supposed "confidentiality" here it is, in full un-edited and restored glory - 5204c-SESSION Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here's your treat. Now do a trick (preferably a barrel-roll)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0MY2IM9

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

I What is this tape? It is the only known surviving session recording of L. Ron Hubbard and his late-wife Mary Sue Hubbard. In this tape (and two others on the HCL course called "Detecting Entities") Ron talks about extraterrestrial or inter-dimesional beings or entities which are connected to our universe looking to harm us.

In light of the claim (bolded above) by Hubbard , and in an effort to connect more dots (especially for those who have completed the Ten Steps Out of Scientology and are ready for step 11), please read the 1977 death bed admissions of Dr Werner Von Braun...as told by Dr Carol Rosen, one time CEO of Fairchild Industries, the demonization of extraterrestrials in the mind of the public is essential in order to gain tolerance and support for the continued militarization of space by....the military industrial complex...

For those who feel the link above is tl:dr in short, The US black budget war machine has a plan, and I believe (and I found out last weekend that I am not alone) that plan is aided by the belief system, intelligence gathering networks and administrative systems of Scientology.

The question remains is this chance "acting in concert" or was one of my lawyers in RTC vs Lerma right when he told me "They have friends in high places"
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

RedPill

hard to believe

Post by RedPill » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 am

lermanet_com wrote:
I What is this tape? It is the only known surviving session recording of L. Ron Hubbard and his late-wife Mary Sue Hubbard. In this tape (and two others on the HCL course called "Detecting Entities") Ron talks about extraterrestrial or inter-dimesional beings or entities which are connected to our universe looking to harm us.

In light of the claim (bolded above) by Hubbard , and in an effort to connect more dots (especially for those who have completed the Ten Steps Out of Scientology and are ready for step 11), please read the 1977 death bed admissions of Dr Werner Von Braun...as told by Dr Carol Rosen, one time CEO of Fairchild Industries, the demonization of extraterrestrials in the mind of the public is essential in order to gain tolerance and support for the continued militarization of space by....the military industrial complex...

For those who feel the link above is tl:dr in short, The US black budget war machine has a plan, and I believe (and I found out last weekend that I am not alone) that plan is aided by the belief system, intelligence gathering networks and administrative systems of Scientology.

The question remains is this chance "acting in concert" or was one of my lawyers in RTC vs Lerma right when he told me "They have friends in high places"
There is plenty of evidence of missing funds from the Pentagon to the tune of trillions these days. There are lots of people that were or claim to have been on the inside of the deepest of deep black projects. The subject of ET's is way, way, way past the "I don't believe the weather baloon story, something else crashed out in the desert" to the point where those on the inside are happy to let people believe in/speculate about incidents such as Roswell and other "weather baloon" crashes, the goings on at Area 51, etc. Here is a great website: http://www.projectcamelot.net/ and of course there is the "disclosure project" with Dr. Steven Greer, that is on the web for all to see.

The problem for those who would like to get at the truth is akin to the Walter Matheau line in the movie JFK, something about attempting to "pick gnat shit out of black pepper". I don't remember the exact quote, but it definitely describes trying to sort out the facts from the horseshit regarding the whole exopolitics thing. What we can be pretty certain of is that there are vast deep black projects with huge budgets, that the govt. and its high end corporate contractors are hiding technology way past what those not on the inside get to see, that their probably is some sort of ET connection, that the NASA space program is a total front, a distraction from the real space program, etc. That I find totally plausible. BUT ... what I find VERY VERY VERY hard to believe is that in its current state, Scientology is anything but a nasty festering carbunkle on the backside of humanity, and, if it was of any use in the past to intel agencies, I fail to see how it can be of any use to them now.

There are two scenarios regarding Scientology and the govt. that I see ... one, the more obvious, and one that I have gone on and on about ... Cof$ will perform one final service for their intel agency controllers (IF there is such a thing) by going out with some sort of hideous atrocity, creating a public mandate for a govt. clampdown on religious freedom in general, with the public in the "there autta be a law against that" mode. Two ... following a manufactured ET hype/scare/threat the orgs will boom, with people "cogniting" that Cof$ was right all along. Possible but not bloody likely.

Pete

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 am

The cult of Scientology must have friends in high places. Whether this is by pay-offs, blackmail, fairgame or design there is no other possible explanation for the cults special treatment by the IRS or it's "hands off" treatment by all the agencies at the Federal level right down to State Govenments, County Governments, City Governments, Agencies on child and elder abuse, Immigration services, Fire Departments, Health Departments, Welfare Deartments and Human Rights agencies.

Maybe the Press is our last hope, if the cult doesn't shudder them in to silence as well:
Draw near, infidels, for these are dark days for the Knights of Hubbard. Do not despair entirely - the Church of Scientology remains rich, has excellent lawyers and, according to the International Scientology News, ''every minute of every hour, someone reaches for L. Ron Hubbard technology … simply because they know Tom Cruise is a Scientologist''.

So unless the world's supply of fools is melting away, they can hold off trying to lure disaffected Kabbalists into their cultish communion. And yet, it has not been the best of weeks for our operating thetans.
http://www.watoday.com.au/opinion/socie ... -hqqu.html
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

RedPill

a possible explanation

Post by RedPill » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 am

Ladybird wrote:The cult of Scientology must have friends in high places. Whether this is by pay-offs, blackmail, fairgame or design there is no other possible explanation for the cults special treatment by the IRS or it's "hands off" treatment by all the agencies at the Federal level right down to State Govenments, County Governments, City Governments, Agencies on child and elder abuse, Immigration services, Fire Departments, Health Departments, Welfare Deartments and Human Rights agencies.

Maybe the Press is our last hope, if the cult doesn't shudder them in to silence as well:
Draw near, infidels, for these are dark days for the Knights of Hubbard. Do not despair entirely - the Church of Scientology remains rich, has excellent lawyers and, according to the International Scientology News, ''every minute of every hour, someone reaches for L. Ron Hubbard technology … simply because they know Tom Cruise is a Scientologist''.

So unless the world's supply of fools is melting away, they can hold off trying to lure disaffected Kabbalists into their cultish communion. And yet, it has not been the best of weeks for our operating thetans.
http://www.watoday.com.au/opinion/socie ... -hqqu.html
LB,

One facet about Scientology via Cof$ ... there really is no such thing as being a "nominal" Scilon, either you are in or you are out. There are lots of folk who call themselves Catholics who haven't been to confession, plunked a quarter in the collection plate, or had communion in the past 10 years, but, underneath it all, they are still Catholics. The same is true with other denominations. And their churches would welcome them back pretty much unconditionally. But not Cof$.

As per KSW, they would rather have you dead than dildoante, oops, I mean dilletante ... there I go, J&D again. Anyways, due to pressure redging, KSW, hours of book and bottle torture, burning the candle at both ends plus the middle to stay on staff, or signing the billion year contract ... that tends to weed out those who are simply not all that dedicated. You are left with a group of people who are willing to go to extreme lengths for their non-belief belief system. THEY WILL DO PRETTY MUCH WHAT Cof$ TELLS THEM TO DO. What could they do that varioius govt. agencies find frightful?

The govt. could easily handle one large class action suit. They can go toe to toe against any major corporation with their high powered DOJ shysters. BUT ... what if a given govt. agency is hit with 10,000 INDIVIDUAL LAW SUITS??????????? Scientology has waged that sort of attack in the past. They did against Bent Corydon, read his book, LRH Madman or Messiah. Also they used this sort of attack against the IRS.

Govt. at any level, due to human nature, tends to behave like the neighborhood bully. It isn't necessary to kick the bully's ass to get him to leave you alone, all you need do is put up enough of a fight to deter. Bullies prefer to win by intimidation, without throwing a single punch. If there is someone who will stand against a bully, eve n at the cost of taking an ass kicking, the bully will generally go elsewhere in search of easier prey. For instance, there are those who routinely fight traffic tickets for sport, using every legal means available at their disposal. After a handful of cases, their cases, in some jurisdictions, routinely get tossed out. The system wants to collect fines, not suffer judicial indigestion.

Pete

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 am

We should be in another thread for this discussion.

The government does not look on scientology as any threat or danger to society.

I think it is a danger to society but right now it is not seen that way. It is not seen that way by the general population at large. It is not seen that way by the corporate public and it is not seen that way by government.

I think that the elements of society need to be informed and educated as to how scientology affects them negatively and as to how scientology is a danger to society.

All the stuff that goes on within scientology that is essentially criminal behavior is done to people who are in scientology and not to the public at large. Therefore scientology is seen to be not a danger to the public at large.

For the general public at large scientology is a danger because it seeks out and captures members of the public at large. What works in scientology's favor with regard to that is such people are looked on as suckers and losers and the general attitude of blaming the victim kicks in. In addition to that people outside cults who have not been in cults feel as though they have immunity to the way cults manipulate people. They don't have such immunity but most people think that they do.

In order for government and government agencies to take it to scientology those agencies would have to budget for that and spend money in order to do that. Since the general public at large do not see scientology as a danger to them they would look on the government and its agencies spending money on that as a waste of funds and would complain as such.

There are many ways to make inroads into this situation. I think one very effective way to get people's attention is to tell them that when scientology is in their environment they have a very high probability of taking away their children.

Spokespeople working for scientology keep saying disconnection isn't true. They downplay that for all they are worth. Disconnection is true. It happens all the time. People lose their children. Make the truth of that known widely and loudly. That one thing - scientology will take your children away from you - will bring scientology down all on its own.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

bird

Post by bird » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am

on the subject of governments and scientology, i would advice not to attribute to malice the things that can be explained by incompetence.

scino

Re: Leak: LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting"

Post by scino » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Yet another " from WWP " which proves the leading role of WWP in the discussion lately. There is no need to copy stuff from WWP here. In usenet it is even a crime called ' crossposting '. The initiated read WWP anyway.

I wonder how it came that OCMB lost its leading role. I like this forum a lot since many people were so kind to ask my silly questions like 'what is OT' or similar. As such I will always support OCMB and love it.

scino
"Tempus Fugit."

RedPill

Post by RedPill » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm

scino wrote:
Yet another " from WWP " which proves the leading role of WWP in the discussion lately. There is no need to copy stuff from WWP here. In usenet it is even a crime called ' crossposting '. The initiated read WWP anyway.

I wonder how it came that OCMB lost its leading role. I like this forum a lot since many people were so kind to ask my silly questions like 'what is OT' or similar. As such I will always support OCMB and love it.

scino
By way of answering your question: I would say that OCMB is still in the lead as far as being a completed work, an archive of Cof$ history where someone not in the know, i.e., either a non ex or a recent ex, can quickly get up to speed. It has lots of authentic dox, such as the GO course checksheet, lots of LRH policy letters, classic expose books such as Barefaced Messiah and LRH Messiah or Madman, etc. It was for that reason that the Clambake became a primary OSA target. The Clambake message board was also important, but became less so after Anon hit the scene in early 2008, with the advent of other message boards.

I suppose that Andre passed the baton over to WWP and ESMB as a means of ridding himself of the asspain of having to constantly monitor OCMB for trolls. He did this by closing membership. As a result, posts here on the 'bake have dwindled down to what it is currently. That is my guess, if you want a more accurate answer I suggest you ask Andre.

Pete

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 pm

bird wrote:on the subject of governments and scientology, i would advice not to attribute to malice the things that can be explained by incompetence.

Mr Bird,

The way $cientology has been crafted, as an international psycho-political social control regimen is anything but incompetent, (why have certain countries had such a hard time dealing with a fraud based on, as you say, "incompetence"? see longer reply repudiating J Swift's call for further discussion of their satanic trappings which IMO which were and are used as a 'suitable guise' or 'shore story' for the real ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY(tm), that was developed for and successfully engineered the thinking of the minds that supported or merely tolerated the rise of the Third Reich.

Ubermensch = Clear and OT

Please see this post: LINK

(tm) Religious Technology Corporation
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 am

scino wrote:

Yeah, WWP is the place I go when I really want to see usenet rules in action! Gee, scino, do you really mind if we discuss this over here, without all the background noise?

I sure am glad WWP is not in charge of the free-flow of information on the internet. Scino, why don't you think about what it means to "LEAK" something. Why "leak" something if it cannot be shared on other forums? "We here at WWP have exclusive rights to all the material leaked here. These exclusive materials may not be duplicated elsewhere, without permission." That's how Anonymous got started to begin with, when CofS tried to prevent them from "cross-posting" the Tom Cruise video. Hello!

And scino, if you're so interested in peoples' "crimes", as you put it, I know a certain cult you might be interested in. Oh wait a minute, that's right, you're already a scino. You might want to save that competitive streak of yours for the office and unplug for a while. Seems like it might do you some good.

I would not have known about this leak if it had not been cross posted here. I only go to WWP around once a month- when the moon is full. Thanks for the cross-posting fisherman, you bloody crim, you.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

bird

Post by bird » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:42 am

lermanet_com wrote:
bird wrote:on the subject of governments and scientology, i would advice not to attribute to malice the things that can be explained by incompetence.

Mr Bird,

The way $cientology has been crafted, as an international psycho-political social control regimen is anything but incompetent, (why have certain countries had such a hard time dealing with a fraud based on, as you say, "incompetence"? see longer reply repudiating J Swift's call for further discussion of their satanic trappings which IMO which were and are used as a 'suitable guise' or 'shore story' for the real ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY(tm), that was developed for and successfully engineered the thinking of the minds that supported or merely tolerated the rise of the Third Reich.

I was refering to incompetence by governements failling to adress the issue adequatly.

As far as I can see, only France, Belgium, Germany and Russia have taken the full measure of the problem.

But that's enough to put DM behind bars. Just you guys be patient. It's only a question of time. It would go faster if we europeans had a little more help from the US authorities, but I'm confident this will come pretty soon.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm

bird wrote:
lermanet_com wrote:

Mr Bird,

I was refering to incompetence by governements failling to adress the issue adequatly.

As far as I can see, only France, Belgium, Germany and Russia have taken the full measure of the problem.

But that's enough to put DM behind bars. Just you guys be patient. It's only a question of time. It would go faster if we europeans had a little more help from the US authorities, but I'm confident this will come pretty soon.
Yup, thats how I read it.

-----

[Warning: rambling digression but relevant opinion......]

What you also have is a tendency for politicians to give anything "religiously problematic" (including "pseudo religious") a wide birth when it comes to taking any kind of action, in terms of root cause.

This is why the cult needs its "pseudo secular" front groups. Informing the politicians and civil servants of these front groups is sometimes an uphill struggle. Made worse when the front groups have front groups

In Europe (perhaps with the exception of "Popeland", i.e. Italy, Spain and Portugal) you don't usually get any built-in reverence toward religion (even though I personally feel that they get listened to by officials far too much for their "moral" opinions).
In most places though, it is just such a non-subject, or a personal thing and doesn't tend to be an issue in terms of voting.
In the USA, which has the seperation of church and state written into its constitution, rather than as a mere sensible assumption, has possibly one of the worse records in the western world for allowing religion to affect legislature. It's not just powerful lobbyng. It is the general attitude and it is invasive. No prospective US councillor, senator, president etc would dare forget to mention during an election campaign that he is an active christian and church goer because somehow that wins more votes than it loses. In Europe, largely noone cares and or would consider it a kind of political non-sequitur.

For as long as it seems normal to some Americans to thrust "God Bless America" in the faces of people who don't fucking care, you will always have an inbuilt reluctance, from the top down to truly get to the root of a fraudulent organisation that uses the cover of religion to stay out of the legal limelight.
Thus, changing legislation to make it easier to prosecute organisations and individuals abusing the privilege of automatic protection trough "freedom to pratice your religion" is a somewhat disproportionately harder thing to achieve in the USA. Part of the problem is that such legislation would wipe out a shit load of the christian scams too and you have a potential political shitstorm as "religion" as a whole gets the wrong end of the stick, temporarily ignores their differences of opinion on other's brand of religion, and descends on the goverment whining that it is being attacked. In fact, it doesnt have to "descend" on government at all.... it is already in it.

What I find grossly offensive is how the US State Department's annual global report on how other countries treat religion. I mean, where the hell do you go with this, questioning other countries but not questioning the borderine religions themselves? They don't just write reports, they also attempt to interfere with subtle threats of "repercussions" (as they did in Germany when US officials had words with a local councillor about a warning poster about scientology that he refused to take down until he was legally forced to).

So, back to Bird's point, yes it would be nice to have a big sway in the attitude from the USA and receive some help in getting rid of the criminal pseudo religious pollution it nurtures and lets spread globally. Also, back to the original point, I'm not sure about deep conspiracies but I'd tend to go along more with the idea that it is simply a severely flawed system that is easily taken advantage of in certain areas by any organisation with money and an agenda.
Last edited by Sponge on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:44 pm

scino wrote:

scino
You are seriously clueless. Also, have the good grace to stay somewhere near Fisherman's (and Arnie's) discussion topic.
If you want more original content then write some, otherwise it will always come from somewhere else.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”