I'll start this collection of related Scientology material in the public interest, especially in the interest and defense of children, who Scientology "handles internally" through the ABLE sector of Scientology, Applied Scholastics groups and off-shoots.
Being seen as "pro-family" is important for all politicians, and for most people who want to be seen as anything. Scientology provably is anti-family, and they should be seen that way by everyone.
Many thanks to Mark Plummer (http://warrior.xenu.ca) for collecting many of these internal documents relating to family matters.
Flag Order 3169R wrote:SEA ORGANIZATION
FLAG ORDER 3169R 6 April 1972
Revised 9 April 1973
SEA ORG PARENTS HAT CHECKSHEET
CERT: Sea Org Parents Hat Cert.
PURPOSE: To hat Sea Org parents and Estates personnel in land-based units on the activities of child organization and child care in the Sea Org - and to provide agreement and increased participation in the upbringing of children of Sea Org members as assets and valuable beings.
REQUIREMENT: All Sea Org parents and land-based Estates personnel must rapidly complete this checksheet on their own time. Full Study Tech and Word Clearing to be used.
PROCEDURE: Once through zero-rate; second time through starrate. All demos, drills, and essays are done the second time through only.
A. CHILDREN'S ORGANIZATION
1. FO 3167 The Organization of Children in Land-Based Units _____ _____
2. FO 760 Cadets, Children, Designation_____ _____
3. FO 1630 Governess_____ _____
4. FO 3168 Nanny Hat Write-Up_____ _____
5. FO 301 Children - Ships Regulations _____ _____
6. FO 780 Sea Org Members_____ _____
7. CLAY DEMO:
a) The relationship of a Child to the Sea Org and his parents relationship to him. _____
b) The relationship of a Cadet to the Sea Org and his parents relationship to him. _____
c) The relationship of a Small Child/Baby to the Sea Org and his parents relationship to him. _____
8. FO 3307 Family Day
9. FO 3303R Minor's Mate Established
B. CHILDREN'S RIGHTS
1. FO 788 Children _____ _____
- 2 -
2. FO 485 The Parents Council _____ _____
3. FO 354 Sea Org Children _____ _____
4. ESSAY: What a Child is. _____
1. FO 746 School _____ _____
2. FO 779 School Hours _____ _____
D. PERSONAL CARE
1. FO 1248 Basic Hygiene for the Nursery _____ _____
2. FO 1206 Growing Bodies _____ _____
3. DEMO: The care of young persons as Assets. _____
1. FO 1287 Cadets _____ _____
2. FO 1741 Children _____ _____
3. ESSAY: The difference between handling Cadets and Children and WHY.
I ATTEST I HAVE COMPLETED THE ABOVE CHECKSHEET AND CAN COMPETENTLY APPLY THESE MATERIALS TO ASSIST IN PROPERLY BRINGING UP SEA ORG CHILDREN AND IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS:
C & A:__________
Authorized by AVU
for L. RON HUBBARD
Edit: Added OCR.