One opened, more to come!
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: About Copyright Law and Fair Use
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm 
About Copyright Law and Fair Use

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Guest Book 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm 
quick hello and keep up the good fight.

On a quick note, my granparents said they lived in the same neighbourhood as Hubbard in the 1950's said he was well known in the community as a con-man.

They lived in london at the time and are addiment its the same R.L.Hubbard as they recognise the face.

Hope this helps

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 am 
My name is Anne. I just like to say that I am glad you all are here and were able to get out of Scientology. I was never a Scientologist, but about three years ago I had a very traumatic experience happen to me after reading one of the OT8s online (cause I hear Scientology changed OT8). I don't agree with Scientology because I believe it hurts people who join. but if they don't hurt people I will have respect for them. Peoples religion is their choice, and they should be able to practice their faith/beliefs their own way as long as they are not hurting others. This is what I believe. I do not believe all faiths are welcome in Scientology however, as it is told to people upon joining, after things I have seen expressed in this organization further in. I believe in God, and I know the truth will be known about this organization someday by more people. God bless you all here on your life's journey. May you seek the truth and find it!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 am 
Good Job by doing this site. Very Informative. I Hope this message gets to the people who are trapped and misled by Scientology.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 pm 
Keep up the work fighting fanatics!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:11 am 
I am truly appreciative of your site. I have learned so much, and this is only my 1st visit. Thank you for standing up for the truth. I will be back to learn more. :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:10 pm 
Hi! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work! I'm encouraging everyone I know to check out this site and learn more about The Sinister Church. I only wish lawmakers and government agencies would show a fraction of the courage on display here.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm 
This site is an amazing resource, and I just want to thank Andreas, and extend my sympathy to all the people who have been abused by this ruthless cult.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:49 pm 

Amazing Site.
Looking forward to finally actively hosting/joining pickets and retaliations, now that I have a resource such as this.
Keep up the good work.

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:43 pm 
In my country there isnt even one scientology conference or som like that but still wish you all the best
;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 am 
Hello, you are all great! :kiss: i have to learn ... a lot warm greatings

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 am 
I Can't help but stare at the Scientology store in my city of Minneapolis, when I go out for a walk I always stop and chuckle a bit. Hope to see that and other stores vanish in time, keep up the great work. :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 am 
I accidentaly read the OTIII material. Am I going to die by pneumonia etc (sic)?

Please answer to me ASAP cause I have to know...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 am 
Keep up the good fight friend! you're helping those who need relief from the cult, your support, and efforts are most valiant. We who are Anonymous, sincerely wish you all the best, a will do our best to continue the fight for freedom!

We who
"never forgive, & Never forget"

Anonymous

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 am 
Alright, so I first heard about this whole Scientology thing a few years back - never was really all that interested until today, when I passed a man hanging out flyers, here in Southport, Queensland, Australia. It had this site advertised on it, so i thought why not inspect this shit. So, here i am. Ive done my research and have come to a conclusion that, Scientology is a load of BS and i would like to protest against it very soon. If that man from southport happens to read this, add my e-mail address: kekeke@hotmail.com.au
And please, everyone on this board, keep up your protesting.

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next