Paulette Cooper goes into the Copenhagen org and leaves. lol

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paulette Cooper goes into the Copenhagen org and leaves. lol

Post by Sponge » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 am

WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... ark.89105/
and http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... per.89127/

Posted 31st May 2011
PauletteCooper, posting on whyweprotest.net, wrote:Scientology has a nice center in Copenhagen and I was in the city last week for a day (last stop on a Baltic cruise.) The org was a few blocks from my hotel and I stumbled upon the place. So I snapped a fun picture of me outside the Scientology sign (don't know how to upload it here) and then I walked in.

There were 3 people, all staff there -- and the man chirped: "Have you heard of Scientology?"

"Yes I have," I said. "Which is why I'm not staying."

Then I turned around and walked out.

Paulette Cooper

skeptic2girl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Paulette Cooper goes into the Copenhagen org and leaves.

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 am

You still look great, Paulette! :)

Thanks for scoring one for the good guys...
"The truth is out there."

Sign Post

Re: Paulette Cooper goes into the Copenhagen org and leaves.

Post by Sign Post » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

"Yes I have," I said. "Which is why I'm not staying."
This just makes me wanna go walk into the nearby Org. mmmmmmm which one first?

Return to “Denmark”