ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under billions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under billions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:15 am

ALL LINKS IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO MY PHOTOS OR DOCS ON ANGRYGAYPOPE.COM ARE TEMPORARILY BROKEN

My Scientology protest website AngryGayPope.com has been crashed since LRH's birthday March 13th. That is when the church kicked off it's "google us" campaign. They don't want my site's galleries of concentration camp media seen in net searches. It was also on or about the tenth anniversary of my protesting them, the date of the introduction of their local cable channel, and the announcement of Leah Remini's show being renewed for season three. I helped them win an emmy award for season one by donating my photos of their concentration camps.

Purchasing protection through a firewall company like cloudflare.com is not enough against multiple hackers pointing armies of virus infected zombie computers at my website.

For more information go here: https://www.patreon.com/angrygaypope
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don Carlo

Re: ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under trillions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Sorry for all your trouble with hackers. I have simply welcomed you here, and the spam here is still manageable. I don't see hack attacks here since I'm only a moderator, not the admin.

AngryGayPope

Re: ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under trillions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 pm

You would have known as you would not be able to type this message! The hacks are continuing as is there pressure on my other social media outlets.

AngryGayPope

Re: ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under billions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Mark Bunker's website seems to be down also: xenutv.com is coming up with an error 500 which is a generic server error. I believe he is being DDOS attacked also.

AngryGayPope

Re: ANGRYGAYOPE.COM under billions of a attacks weekly - LINKS TO CLAMBAKE BROKEN

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon May 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Mark Bunker was not being attacked he was just incompetent about paying his web hosting fees. Why did he not use some of that money he raised making his non-existent "documentary?"

AngryGayPope

AGP.COM back up!

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon May 07, 2018 9:14 pm

After a third wave of attacks there has been a change. My website is now more accessible as the hacks have dropped off. But KendrickMoxonEsq.com website about Scientology's lawyer is STILL broken. Click on this link and you go to an unrelated site in Malaysia. Hopefully this site will be back up soon.

Either they are giving up or just regrouping.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”