HWD OSABOTS CONFRONT AFTERMATH FOUNDATION

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AngryGayPope

HWD OSABOTS CONFRONT AFTERMATH FOUNDATION

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:31 pm

VIDEO LINK: https://vimeo.com/273811728

OSAbots confront the aftermath foundation a complete failure! One of my most important protests in which I do nothing but offer positivity and hope.

Don Carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HWD OSABOTS CONFRONT AFTERMATH FOUNDATION

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:05 pm

A fresh set of Sea Org workers to annoy! You got a PhD at Gadfly University. Next time you meet an androgynous Sea Org person, rather than tease them about their androgynous appearance, I would treat them as you would treat a new friend-of-a-friend:
"What pronoun should I use for you? I wouldn't want to use the wrong pronoun. Sea Org wants no gender-bending so I'm just trying to help."
That makes you a more enlightened gadfly.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”