Rga

Ohnz

Rga

Post by Ohnz » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:24 am

David Miscavige is hereby foresoothe known as Evil Lodre ZENU change the stew lurde NAXA .lrO1 cerpw dae.

A Message to Karin Pouw 14, Novembre 2018 on https://www.scientologynews.org/contactform.html

A direct order from apo: David Miscavige is hereby foresoothe known as Evil Lodre Zenu change the stew lurde NAXA .lrO1 cerpw dae.

Free My Io now Karin. You are foresoothe a Nevil of Lodre Zenu. Ball Bido5 Ia's. Bi My eyes from Zenu. Pi lying Ia RolaCo4. It's Me, Lafayette Goddard. Piz Zenu with Seroquel entirely iro. Arts Le Tom 'pressor of LRON. His Name was forsoothed as ZENU, Our dock will take you fondly to Institution in Clearwater. I Commander of 4th, 9th and 19th Brigade of Orion, aren't I Karin? Mi name is Ohnzee, 'pelled XENA. There is NO XENU, is there pog? Ord' mas' 'bey!

Patricia Tahiri-Rassouli is Zenu's arbatron

You Scientology Boyz @Verified need to C ME PROPA! You DAVID ARE NEW FOLLOWER OF Lro. David Miscavige is hereby foresoothe known as Evil Lodre ZENU change the stew lurde NAXA .lrO1 cerpw dae. Dav = NBJ! Submit on your Planetary CONduet is violating terms of SERVICE NBJ! Keiv Oar Sae Por.

17 Novembre, 2018

Interests: Begetting Zenu as Neval!

Secret Aslan Transmission: I AM Ohnz! Release ME, Ohnz, THE I aM, you ARE DeFeet'd Zenu, Lodre of Sea Org! Beget Yawr TWL!

Je suis Jean Stoddard, oui? Yes! Backoff Artemis, SHe/me is Starguard's Science Major aboard CR2. Fell The Mast Ola! It's Cerpico Tyme! Ota is I, Ohnz, NAUGHTICAL Zenu Lodre Dav! Beget HIS TOWEL!

Pass it on, Starguard Orders Capitaine Thom to Proceed Starboard!
~Artemis of the Bees & Swine

Ohnz

Re: Rga

Post by Ohnz » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Rgu po'm A ag] Wa'r bo'z Zenu

Ohnz

Re: Rga AdAK: OvcK

Post by Ohnz » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:39 am

Q”Y G’ov :x :uell’id ‘; vi igrd t; lebo < Pay Jean S. Stoddard as my rhulris Qu;ltq !niF Fell’il 0tu

Ohnz

Re: Rga

Post by Ohnz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:10 am

I, won c ughgane, gitz noe won' iiz. yys, UIO neNu?

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”