LRH's Admissions/Affirmations

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
programmer_guy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by programmer_guy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:32 am

Of course he knew what he was doing, he just didn´t care less of the consequences of his actions to other people.

Ulf Brettstam
And this is really what the state of OT is all about - in Hubbard's mind.

Even though he liked to talk about responsibility on all dynamics - apparently, he didn't live it - never did. He just knew what would sound good to most people. The word "charlatan" comes to my mind.

crackers
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by crackers » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:13 pm

Going back off topic onto Hubbard's schizophrenia. This is what got me interested in Scientology. Listening to Tom Cruise give "his" ideas on how bad psychiatry was. I thought MTP was manic w/ psychosis cuz I've only heard people w/ paranoid psychosis saying things like psychiatrists really don't want people to get well, etc. So I started looking up MTP which led me to CoS. Hubbard was paranoid schizophrenic. Like some other schizophrenics he thought there was conspiracy of evil psychiatrist. He really believed this was factually true and taught it to his followers as such.

Which is why MTP now sounds like he'l lost his grip on reality.

Oops, to get back on topic, I'll have to look thru LRH's Admissions again.

crackers

crackers

Post by crackers » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:37 pm

The Admissions that really stood out to me were

z) I need not subrscibe to any moral code of sex anywhere.

Replace "moral code of sex" w/ moral code of anything.

Also " The lot of humanity does not outrage you. Its government is merely
amusing. You are a major adept and such considerations are far, far
beneath you. You are not cynical or bitter about people. You have no
jealousy in you of any kind for fellow craftsmen. You are not in
competition with them for your work is infinitely superior and will
sell quickly as you desire. Editorial desire does not affect you for
you can write whatever they publish with ease, and any length.

You understand all the workings of the minds of humans around you, for
you are a doctor of minds, bodies and influences.

I'll also add a quick definition of psychosis, from Wikipedia
" The term psychosis should be distinguished from the concept of insanity. [It's] a symptom of severe mental illness, but is not a diagnosis in itself [and is] particularly associated with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder (manic depression) and severe clinical depression.

Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state in which thought and perception are severely impaired. Persons experiencing a psychotic episode may experience hallucinations, hold delusional beliefs (e.g., grandiose or paranoid delusions), demonstrate personality changes and exhibit disorganized thinking. This is often accompanied by lack of insight into the unusual or bizarre nature of such behavior, difficulties with social interaction and impairments in carrying out the activities of daily living. A psychotic episode is often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

An example I was given of what it's like to be psychotic, is that if in the morning, you were thinking of having a conversation w/ your dad, and then in the afternoon, someone asks you what you did that morning, you wld say "I had a talk w/ my dad, and we walked thru some trees etc etc. The person thinks it really happened, even tho they were just thinking about it.

If I understand it correctly, schizophrenia is basically a psychosis that goes on and on, unless a person takes medication. If I'm wrong, please correct me. This may be entirely off topic. Ooops!

Roan

Post by Roan » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:10 pm

On the OT levels a scientologist is no longer working on their own case, you're actually running (auditing) Ron's case. (A case that we all know is riddled with sexual inadequacies and pill-popping.)

Recently un-earthed from the bowels of Big Blue, are the true original OT III materials which include Ron's Admissions/Affirmations.
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:02 am

Roan

:thumright: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:18 am

How about some of thses gems from the mind of madness that IS LRH
You will live to be 200 years old, both because you are calm and because of modern discoveries to be made in your lifetime.

You will always look young. Your weight is 180 lbs. And you will attain and hold that weight.

You are not a coward. Fist fighting had no bearing on your courage. You were ill when you were fought before. You did not understand the rules. You can whip anyone now and have no physical fear of hand to hand fighting. They who fought you before were knaves and fools. You would be
merciless to them now. Nothing can stand up to your fighting now. You are strong and wonderful in combat. You never know fear or defeat. You refrain from fighting because you are too powerful.

No matter what lies you may tell others they have no physical effect on you of any kind. You never injure your health by saying it is bad. You cannot lie to yourself. Disgust not sympathy is generated in others by bad health. Injuries are not romantic. They are disgusting in you. You are
a child of God. You are perfect. Health is a passport to friends. Women are not impressed by your injuries. Clear exuberant good health is your passport to their hearts. Adventure heroes may sound romantic when injured but it is really a bad comment on their expertness. The truly great
adventurer is so expert he is never injured by anything. Dragging a wing is not romantic, it is silly. You will always be in wonderful health and well-being.
Anyone interested in having a looksee in the mind of Hubbard, really should read his admissions...they DO tell much about a man who really demonstrated just how deluded he was..as is the case for scientology and its offshots.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Roan

Post by Roan » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:45 am

This is too rich... Ron The Warrior! :lol:

"I am not a coward. Fist fighting has no bearing on my courage.
I was ill when I fought before. I did not understand the rules.
I can whip anyone now and have no physical fear of hand to hand fighting.
They who fought me before were knaves and fools.
I would be merciless to them now."
"Nothing can stand up to my fighting now. I am strong and wonderful in combat.
I never know fear or defeat. I refrain from fighting because I am too powerful"

:D
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

azriel_abyss

Post by azriel_abyss » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:51 pm

2) Material things are yours for the asking. Men are your slaves. Elemental spirits are your slaves. You are power among powers, light in darkness, beauty in all.
Whoa, Hubbard was a witch?

"Elemental spirits" are commonly summoned in rituals in Witchcraft.
The only thing that always works in $cientology are its lawyers.

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:38 pm

*bump* Please discuss good topics like this rather than indulging the wave of trolls on the board as of late. Also, check this out.

viewtopic.php?t=19112
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

PTS

Post by PTS » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:19 am

Here is an LRH Admission.

http://lronfails.ytmnd.com/

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:22 pm

I actually got the whole file off Arnie Lermas site to Hubbards Admissions..but Arnies search engine gets me lost. So I Googled for the HTML version.
Hubbards Admissions
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

The Shadow

Post by The Shadow » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:25 am

L. Ron Hubbard wrote:
You will know everything you ever knew in any life. You will feel no guilt or lack in yourself about any of your experiences. You can recall them all without pain. Your past was what it was. You cannot change it. But you had the whole right to use or help or hurt people and you are too powerful now to be more than amused by your folly.
Get YOUR flyers and cards to help expose Hubbard and Co$ [url=http://www.lermanet.com/reference/new-flyers/]HERE[/url]. Thanks, Arnie.
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=18875]Here is how they look. Alter and use however you see fit[/url]

Fanboy The Great And...

Post by Fanboy The Great And... » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:49 am

azriel_abyss wrote:
2) Material things are yours for the asking. Men are your slaves. Elemental spirits are your slaves. You are power among powers, light in darkness, beauty in all.
Whoa, Hubbard was a witch?

He was intimately involved in Satanism for 2 years of his life - it was how he met his second wife, and probably where he learned his skilled hypnotist tricks.

Literally, devil worship - Aleister Crowley style. Read Bare-Faced Messiah, or at least the chapters detailing his life between World War II and creating Dianetics. Very telling...
"Of course he went by Ron; who would have
taken a guy named Lafayette seriously?"

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Aristotle

Post by Aristotle » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm

azriel_abyss wrote: Whoa, Hubbard was a witch?

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shel ... /bs2-6.htm

Read that chapter from Jon Atack's "A Piece of Blue Sky." Hubbard was up to his nose in Crowleyism for years. And according to his son, he never abandoned it.

http://xenutv.com/hearings/dewolf.htm
A is A.

Frank Amarto Snr

Post by Frank Amarto Snr » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:05 am

My favourite RIPODB (Does that stand for
Rest In Peace O' Dead Boy?
Just wondering?) affirmation is this:
RIPODB wrote:Posted 17th June 06.
u sure are some internet tough guy!!!
You know the fact of the matter is that
if someone like me ever saw you in IRL,
he'd knock you out of your wheelchair
and take a piss on your face!!!
C'mon
internet warrior, show us how tough you are.
The best part of you ran down the crack of
your mom's ass!!!
Beats anything LRH thought up.
Last edited by Frank Amarto Snr on Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”