Nichole Kidman : I've lost my kids to Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
itsaline

Post by itsaline » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:40 pm

Holy Crap!!! :shock:

Great stuff BFG!

(I reposted this elseware - I hope you don't mind)
www.forum.exscn.net

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:17 pm

BFG wrote:The flood was the straw that pushed Dave over the edge.
True believer? - He thinks some SP 'caused' that? - Sigh...
BFG wrote:Several people had been installed within Tom's staff and personal infrastructure so that the Church would be able to keep tabs on what was happening with him and know when they would be able to make their move to get him back.
That's creepier than I thought TC would put up with! - Maybe he didn't know.. Still don't?
BFG wrote:So that brings us to the current situation. ··/·· I will save that for another post.
Ahh! - A genuine cliffhanger! - I hate those! hehe...

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:33 pm

lulu_belle wrote:Not that I am a fan of the GMD (Gay Midget Dwarf) by any means.

But I have no sympathy for Kidman, either.

She traded those kids for fame and fortune.

She hasn't been a mother to them for years.

Maybe it's "not her fault"?

Whatever.

She's been doing nothing but making moves and liviing the A list life since her and Cruise split up.

Travelling all over the world. Getting involved with playboy billionaires and "players" like Lenny Kravitz. Then marrying a drug and sex addicted country musician.

What did she think was going to happen with those kids?

How would you know personally what she thinks or whether or not she's been a mother to them? You dont. We don't know and frankly it's not our businiess. And god forbid she marries a musician???? She married who she loved. Not for any of us to judge. Just like Tom and Katie...even if we think its a joke.

When they split up it was the mighty midget who was much more famous and had all the pull. From what I remember she didn't expect a divorce and still loved Cruise. (though why I can not even begin to understand) So she didn't bad mouth scientology. I'm not shocked. Considering they are a bunch of crazy loons who will hurt anyone in their way. I'm sure it took her a while to get it out of her system as well.
Now she's much more respected. the world sees he's a whack job. So i hope she kicks him where it hurts and gets her kids back. They are the same age as my kids. Easily influenced. If she can do anything. She needs to do it soon. I'm pretty sure most of the planet would back her on it. Im routing for her if this is all true.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

itsaline

Post by itsaline » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:48 pm

One question.....

Rumour has it that Nicole miscarried a few months after they (her & TC) were married. First is this true? Second, if Tom is sterile, how did this happen?

I guess that's two questions.... :wink:
www.forum.exscn.net

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:00 pm

A little fill in about the Scarlett Johansson incident that BFG mentions like we all know. Read this and we do!

RadarOnline : Cruise Encounters of the Third kind
RadarOnline wrote:After two hours of proselytizing, our source says Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair (TC and Scarlett Johansson), at which point the cool-headed ingenue politely excused herself.
Muhhahahahahaha! - Oh man! My arse is falling off laughing! - Was DM there? - Did he throw a tantrum and start beating up the others?

Why is these guys on the prowl who fails to get the girls so damned funny? - Leisure Suit Larry!

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

tom_

Post by tom_ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:12 pm

magoo1 wrote:You go, J. Swift! I doubt Nichole is reading Xenu.net, but hey: Ya never know :wink:
She traded those kids for fame and fortune.
I disagree with that, fully. Knowing Tom and Scientology, I'm quite sure she was told to move on, "Or else" (She'd never see her kids again, ever).

So she did, and good on her! She'd done ***Terrifically*** and She's a true story of one *doesn't* ~~need~~ Scientology to make it in the Industry (Which Scientology always pitches to artists). :cheers:

I wish her well, and I too hope she continues to speak out.

To any Mom:

Or to any Father too.
Parenting regardless of gender, becomes VERY problematic when one bolts the cult, and the other remains in.

Think of it this way: who else is going to help your child
wake up? Certainly not those "in". The threat is "They'll disconnect from
you". Well, haven't they already, anyways? You may as well speak from
your heart..........and one never knows, *maybe* it will help.

This is profound and quite true. I went through hell and back trying to educate my kids re: $cn when they were minors, and to keep them ~connected~ to their paternal side of the family. http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/padgett1.html Knowing $cn as I do, I can only imagine Nichole had some behind the scenes threats or nafarious BS laid on her by Cruise and his cult pals. I hope she "comes out" more on this in the future. I really do. It so sad to read this article.

<<<>>>

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:17 pm

This subject is extremely interesting. :shock:

Looking forward to your next chapter, BFG.

daisy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by daisy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:29 pm

The big story here is her children have disconnected from her. No, there isn't going to be a big announcement or goldenrod placed on Nicole because she is a big celebrity and the scientology hates bad pr.

Nicole better be ready because there are going to be stories about what a bad mother she is. I bet you can figure out where some of these stories are started. Scientology believes Nicole is a Suppressive Person. Tom believes his ex-wife is a Suppressive Person. And I will bet money his children have now begun to believe she is a Suppressive Person. By now, Isabella and Conner have taken the SP/Pts course and have come to the conclusion that the SP in their life is their mother. How terrribly tragic. How many of us have lost family and children to this cult?

J. Swift:

Nicole: There are many people out here with professional level skills who are willing to help you nuance what you want to say, should you choose to say it. You know that there is a right way and a wrong way to approach this matter. You have expert PR people, but they could also use experts to help navigate the Scientology maze
Good advice. I hope she takes it.

Unfortunately, scientology is very good at shutting people up. And those kids are old enough to say that they don't want to visit their mom anymore. I hear they are at Delphi this summer. Now, wouldn't the summer be a great time to visit their mum. Everyone who has spent time in scientology knows what has been drummed into these kids heads about their mom and all she ever did was decide not be a scientologist anymore.

So tragic.

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:50 pm

Well, I have to admit. I could be wrong about Kidman regarding her kids. Obviously there is a lot of new interesting information coming out that I didn't know before.

I realize that Kidman has a strong fan base, especially in Australia. I know that it isn't necessarily looked on favorably by a lot of people to say negative things about her. And the fact that she had that nasty breakup with Cruise does garner her sympathy. Which I can certainly understand.

That being said. I still personally consider her an overrated actress with really bad judgement when it comes to certain aspects of her personal life. Most notably, the men she picks.

Not that that is a crime.

But it does tend to indicate that she doesn't put parenting on the top of her high priority list. Women who are over the age of 20 who really want to be mothers who have any sense at all marry men who will be good fathers.

Not promiscuous musicians and crackheads.

Maybe that's judgemental.

Well, whatever.

That's my opinion of her.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:00 pm

BFG, you are the man holding all of the cards and DM can't do a damn thing about it. This is incredible to hear the true stories. It sounds like Tom Cruise "snapped" and had a sudden personality change. The one element I would like to know more about from you is when and how Tom decided to fire Pat Kingsley in favor of his Scientologist sister Lee Anne De Vette.

I have tracked Tom's personality change to 2004 when he made this change. With what you have said about Nicole being pregnant, it shows that Tom had a motivator on Nicole. This allowed the evil little mutant known as DM to sink his hooks deeply into Tom Cruise using every possible form of Scientology power processing, which processes are aimed at the emotionally vulnerable. Tom was raw meat indeed and DM was a highly trained predator.

BFG, what you have just told us explains quite a bit, for it allows the pieces to fall into place. Nicole Kidman has a chance to tell her story as well. It will cost her to do so, but it will cost her far more to remain silent.

BFG, one fact that has emerged in your accounts is that when it comes to children, David Miscavige plays for keeps. DM takes children that are not his and makes them disappear overseas with new names and parents as you have described. He cannot do this in the Cruise/Kidman case, but it appears he has used Scientology power processing (read: Brainwashing) techniques on the kids since he first had the chance.

One of the most evil things one parent can do to another is to estrange the kids from them. If Tom has worked to estrange the kids from Nicole, then this follows Scientology's poisonous Disconnection policies. We can look at the case of Tom Padgett to see how this particularly vicious game gets played out in court.

Nicole is right in that when kids get a certain age, a parent loses control over them if they want to do one thing and not another. Look at how the Fessbach children grew up as Scientology royalty. That is how the Cruise-Kidman children grew up. They are CoS royalty in Los Angeles with a famous and powerful father who is best friends with COB.

Nicole and Australia cannot offer this appeal.

People play for keeps in life. Conversely, payback is a motherf*cker. Compounding matters for Tom Cruise are the Pellicano tapes and whatever Nicole choses to say. It sounds like she is staking out a bargaining position with Tom and Dave so she can see her kids. She just fired a shot across the bow to let Tom and Dave know that she has the power in this eqaution.

Dave and Tom had better buy a goddamn vowel so they can get a clue as to what happens next if they keep backing Nicole into a corner. Tom is already playing a Nazi in a film. Nicole could so play this against him in the press as a metaphor for their relationship. Nicole's bigger play is not against Tom, but against the crumbling Cult known as Scientology.

Nicole, just a little push sends DM's "Basics Boom" into the toilet along with his plans for a Scientology genocide against "psychs" and SP's. Tom Cruise has just handed you some great visuals on a golden platter.

As an activist against the evil of Scientology, I am in this nonstop confrontation with Scientology for the duration. I don't stop until I keep my promise to place a memorial to Robert Vaughn Young on AOLA when it is surrounded by chainlink fence in a bankruptcy sale.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:05 pm

I'mglib wrote:WHoa whoa whoa. I've got the Vanity Fair right here in front of me. Nicole says,
"I mean, obviously my kids are Scientologists, my ex-husband is a Scientologist," she says. When I press her on the subject she demurs, "I don't want to be the one discussing Scientology."
I love how these magazines turn it around from I-don't-want-to-talk-about-it to NICOLE TALKS ABOUT IT. Sheesh.
Well, there's something fishy about this.

For years there has been no mention of Scientology in any interview Kidman has done.

Don't forget. Cruise gave up Pat Kingsley as his publicist.

But Kidman didn't.

Kingsley's clients only get asked questions that Kingsley and the client allow them to be asked.

Kingsley has all of the publications that her A List clients do interviews for by the short and curlys. She always has.

Especially Vanity Fair.

So, if these comments are leaking through, there's a reason for it.

I wonder what it is.

I'mglib wrote: It seems like the only contact she has with her kids is to see them on her movie sets. She doesn't even have a house in LA where they live...she stays in a hotel. What's up with that? Then, at the beginning of the article she complains that when she won an Oscar, her kids reacted with, "Oh, cool. Over. Move on. Not interested."

What parent expects their kids to fawn over them? It's supposed to work the other way around. Maybe she's worried like Tory says about them disconnecting, but it just seem to me that she has no clue about parenting.
I personally agree with you. But as I said in my previous post.

I could very well be wrong.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:21 pm

Anyone who is an international movie star, or who holds a high office in government or business, is generally not fortunate as a parent. The demands of their schedule and status do not allow them to be a parent in the normal sense of the word. These people sacrifice quite a bit for their careers. Movie stars are fortunate in that they can have 2-3 months off per year, or more if they want. They can also have their kids on the set of their movies. People make do with their circumstances. We have read too many accounts as well of Sea Org and Staff being absent parents. I did not say that they were not loving parents, but that they were absent due to career demands. I am certain that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman both love their children, and, they can't be parents in the normal sense. What we have here is a divorce, a fight that uses the kids, and David Miscavige fanning the flames against Nicole as it serves Scientology to do so.

I say this respectfully: To inval Nicole as being a poor mother when you have none of the facts is unfair to her. To say that she does not have a home in L.A. is also presumptuous. With her money, having a place in BH near Tom's would be no problem. She could have one of her LLC's buy a home and keep it a secret.

Wealthy people with private jets and tinted limos move into and out of L.A. everyday unseen. We do not know what has went on behind the scenes here. That BFG is giving us a VFP with his eyewitness accounts is worth its weight in Gold, so to speak.

One more thing: How long before we see the Cult DA Nicole Kidman? Or does CoS follow its present mode and stay low on the radar screen?

/////
Last edited by J. Swift on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

tom_

Post by tom_ » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:26 pm

I'mglib wrote:WHoa whoa whoa. I've got the Vanity Fair right here in front of me. Nicole says,
"I mean, obviously my kids are Scientologists, my ex-husband is a Scientologist," she says. When I press her on the subject she demurs, "I don't want to be the one discussing Scientology."
I love how these magazines turn it around from I-don't-want-to-talk-about-it to NICOLE TALKS ABOUT IT. Sheesh.

Anyway, I agree with Lulubelle. I have no sympathy. It seems like the only contact she has with her kids is to see them on her movie sets. She doesn't even have a house in LA where they live...she stays in a hotel. What's up with that? Then, at the beginning of the article she complains that when she won an Oscar, her kids reacted with, "Oh, cool. Over. Move on. Not interested."

What parent expects their kids to fawn over them? It's supposed to work the other way around. Maybe she's worried like Tory says about them disconnecting, but it just seem to me that she has no clue about parenting.

That raises serious questions IMO about who's got "clues" and who doesn't.

Does "he" (Tom Cruise) have clues about parenting? How about his cult pal Davie? Did Hubbard? :bs:

Parenting also gets assimilated by ones own parents and their experiences growing up. What were Nicholes parents like? What about
TC's parents?

Now it does seem to me that Nichole
has a clue re: $cn. Perhaps much more now then when Cruise dumped her resulting in the split.

<<<<>>>>

P.S. Dang BFG, that behind the scenes story makes a shipload of sense. Thanks for sharing it.
Last edited by tom_ on Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:37 pm

I can attest that everything BFG has said is correct.

As well, the flood that BFG speaks about was the beginning of the nightmare for anyone at the Int Base up until even today. I believe that Dave will be forever stuck in that incident fighting off the evil SP staffers at the base that "caused the flood!" "Those CI suppressives!"
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:56 pm

It's obvious Nicole loves these kids otherwise she would'nt bother talking about them. If the cult tries to push her into a corner like they already are, it's likely going to get ugly. I imagine the tabloids are already going to have a field day with this.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”