Nichole Kidman : I've lost my kids to Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
InitialsTC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by InitialsTC » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 am

I don't know about his health, he seems fine, I've seen him last year live, he seems healthy and quite rocking! but he's not stupid. far from it.

moontaco

Post by moontaco » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:10 am

InitialsTC wrote:I don't know about his health, he seems fine, I've seen him last year live, he seems healthy and quite rocking! but he's not stupid. far from it.
I wouldn't call Beck stupid, but I think that's beside the point when someone's been brainwashed by the CoS. And no, he's not healthy. He may be "rocking" compared to you or me, but the Beck people have seen on his last two tours is a faint shadow of the Beck they would have seen in 2000 or before.

Looking at Beck tells me nothing reassuring about how the Cruise kids will turn out.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:00 am

According to Skipper in ARS, Beck's younger years at the celebrity centre were something to behold.
Skipper in A.R.S on May 21 2006 wrote:In my years in $cientology there were a lot of real whores around
Celebrity Centre. I remember when a 32 year-old auditor was screwing a
15 year-old boy who later went on to become the musician Beck. And
this with the family living there and the parents knowing about it.
Then the kid's 13 year-old brother was doing a 28 year-old auditor.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:33 pm

InitialsTC wrote:
tom_ wrote:
Crimson wrote:Well I made some new buds. (NOT)...I seriously pissed of the powers that be at Delphi academy in Boston. I called and asked to be removed from thier mailing list.....and they really did try to sucker me in. I tried to explain I had no interest and they should save thier postage. i also mentioned my daughter is in freaking college. I did notice the mail also had my son's name on it. I have a stack of these things. (yes i am a pack rat)
I said i have no interest in my kids joining a cult school
Hopefully Nichole with see this too
and will eventually get her adopted
children out of that crazy cult environment.

<<<>>>

No she don't care, she even sold the house she got from the divorce and went away from her kids to Australia.
Selfish. Poor kids and poor Tom.

I know they will be fine. I look at Beck, he didn't do that bad for a scieno kid...
Really? And how would you know what a kid who goes up in the cult is like? There she goes again....seems more like she's defending scientology. I'm curious. The more you talk the more you seem to defend the cult.
And one more little thing...I know..wasting keystrokes.....Nicole is an Australian. She loves her home. Why would she not want to be there? I am an American. If I had married a man from another country especially Australia since its on the other side of the planet...and could afford a home in both places...I would. She let the kids go to school in America. Frankly I wish she'd get them out of there. But you can't bounce kids around during the school year across the planet. It doesn't make her a bad mother. (just my opinion as i dont know this woman)
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

InitialsTC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by InitialsTC » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:25 pm

moontaco wrote:
InitialsTC wrote:I don't know about his health, he seems fine, I've seen him last year live, he seems healthy and quite rocking! but he's not stupid. far from it.
I wouldn't call Beck stupid, but I think that's beside the point when someone's been brainwashed by the CoS. And no, he's not healthy. He may be "rocking" compared to you or me, but the Beck people have seen on his last two tours is a faint shadow of the Beck they would have seen in 2000 or before.

Looking at Beck tells me nothing reassuring about how the Cruise kids will turn out.
Ok, so in 2000 he was fine, even being a scientologist.
I'm not defending, but just saying to not push over the edge. they are the celebs, not the sea org, not the same treatment.
I don't know how they do without medication, because you need some once in a while for a sickness.
For example, Cruise said he "beleive in cancer that it does need mediacation of course", at the Matt Lauer show.
I think some of you are overdoing. And you will say I'm making less.
I know they sad stories, the people who died because they were denied medication, but sometimes, that's not the case; maybe they aren't such beleivers?

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 pm

InitialsTC wrote:
moontaco wrote:

Ok, so in 2000 he was fine, even being a scientologist.
I'm not defending, but just saying to not push over the edge. they are the celebs, not the sea org, not the same treatment.
I don't know how they do without medication, because you need some once in a while for a sickness.
For example, Cruise said he "beleive in cancer that it does need mediacation of course", at the Matt Lauer show.
I think some of you are overdoing. And you will say I'm making less.
I know they sad stories, the people who died because they were denied medication, but sometimes, that's not the case; maybe they aren't such beleivers?

Helene. that just convinced me. you are definately onboard with the scientology shit. Believe it or not....i was actually hoping i was wrong. you are here to derail. see ya.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”