Anonorange shocks courtroom with tale of alleged arson

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Anonorange shocks courtroom with tale of alleged arson

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:20 pm

CLAMBAKE EXCLUSIVE!

RIVERSIDE CA 12/17/2010: I just got off the phone with protester AnonOrange who is suing the cult for beating him at a protest in 2008 as he stood in a field on the border of their property. A review of the incident is at this link http://www.angrygaypope.com/gold/anonor ... /index.htm.

It has been very difficult for AO to find a lawyer because everyone in law is afraid of Scientology. His last lawyer, ex-cultist William C. Kennedy, came up at his court case today. AnonOrange missed a filing deadline because he is not a lawyer, has no legal representation and misunderstood the procedures. Worse, today he was given yet ANOTHER judge to babysit him as the case comes to trial. He thought "Oh no another judge, who is this old guy? Is he going to side with the cult? Do I have to explain everything from the beginning?" He has yet to communicate much with the judge assigned to the case, Sharon Waters, who is one of their lead judges.

So the substitute judge said "Why did you miss the deadline?" Orange confessed he was not a lawyer and had trouble getting one. Across the aisle from him were: Kendrick Moxon, lead lawyer of Scientology, Catherine Fraser of Gold Base and David Cantrell of the riverside law firm of Lester & Cantrell. Cantrell is just a figurehead lawyer in the case and rarely speaks. But in court today Cantrell went on and on about how this was all dragging out. The judge was unimpressed. When Moxon spoke he immediately lied to the judge (it's his M.O.) and said that Anonorange had FIRED his last lawyer.

AnonOrange was forced to get up and respond, saying "That's a lie. A few weeks after William Kennedy took my case his house burned down in a suspicous fire." There were audible gasps from the onlookers in the courtroom. The judge looked wowed. Anonorange pulled out photos of the building as evidence. Moxon crinkled his face up in disgust.

Immediately the judge forgave the missed deadline and wrapped things up saying basically "your next meeting will be with Judge Waters in January to pick a trial date." Anonorange was very relieved and told me "Word of this fire has gotten out and it seems to be putting the judicial system on my side."

Although the fire dept. has not released any information on the blaze is is known that an accelerant was found in the rear of the building. Additionally, about the same time Kennedy's offices were burglarized and someone tried to break into their document storage container. This is a large metal boxcar sized unit situated next to the office and next door to the burned house. According to Anonorange news of this fire has spread through the legal community and everyone thinks Scientology did it. Probably because they did!

Judge Sharon waters gets this legal hot potato next.

Ex-scientologist William Kennedy's destroyed home.

touchstone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Anonorange shocks courtroom with tale of alleged arson

Post by touchstone » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Sometimes this stuff feels like applications of quantum mechanics, where the cat in the box both is and is not dead with 50% probability on each. Wacky coincidence, or further examples of the criminality of the cult, committing arson, stealing (yet more) legal documents, etc. ? I'm unable to rule out either possibility at this point.

I guess I'll just grab my popcorn and wait and see if the box opens any time soon.

AngryGayPope

WWP cross-posts without attribution

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Somebody posted the clambake story on wwp while editing out links to my website, including photos, and the words "clambake exclusive."

It makes it sound like people with news can post there again. There is usually attribution to clambake or other websites. Here there's no anything. The scientologists could have theoretically written it for some stupid reason. of course they did not and yet people read it as if it were true. Despite no attribution.

Of course, like many successful protesters I can't post on wwp. Before I was allowed on clambake Smurf would post things there for me. But he attibutes and rarely posts anonymously.

I think wwp needs another good Zalgo infection.

programmer_guy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by programmer_guy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 am

The burned-down house is in Riverside?
What street is it on? (Just curious.)
codo ergo sum.

Egregious Philbin

Post by Egregious Philbin » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:38 am

But, the onus was still on Agent Orange to file on time, and he didn't.

No excuses for sloppiness in a court case, he should have known better.

Smurf

Re: WWP cross-posts without attribution

Post by Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 am

AngryGayPope wrote:Somebody posted the clambake story on wwp while editing out links to my website, including photos, and the words "clambake exclusive."

Of course, like many successful protesters I can't post on wwp. Before I was allowed on clambake Smurf would post things there for me. But he attibutes and rarely posts anonymously. I think wwp needs another good Zalgo infection.
So do the Republicans.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 am

Egregious Philbin wrote:But, the onus was still on Agent Orange to file on time, and he didn't. No excuses for sloppiness in a court case, he should have known better.
AnonOrange is not an attorney and has no legal experience. He stands no chance of winning this lawsuit against Scientology without a competent attorney working for him. Unfortunately, three attorneys have dropped him as a client and AO bends the truth a bit when he points the finger elsewhere & says attorneys are afraid of fighting Scientology. AO's own reckless behavior & actions have contributed to his dilemna.

The Riverside Court is providing AO due process & sustaining his rights as the plaintiff in the case, but his time is running short. If he doesn't have all his ducks in a row and is not fully prepared for trial, I expect his lawsuit will be dismissed with prejudice as wasting the court's time.

hartley

Post by hartley » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Smurf wrote:AnonOrange is not an attorney and has no legal experience. He stands no chance of winning this lawsuit against Scientology without a competent attorney working for him.
You don't win in court because you are right, you win because you are right AND have a good legal team AND you do as they tell you to do.

Doubly so in Riverside, as Keith Henson discovered.
ARSCC Demographics Department
Still looking for 9,950,000 scientologists.
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com/
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

ArnieLerma

Post by ArnieLerma » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:44 pm

http://www.lermanet.com/82cwcommission/2-021-040.htm "my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught."
I's prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993
arnielerma.wordpress.com

damotclese

Post by damotclese » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 am

Er, um, no. First off, there is no evidence that the Scientology corporation set the fire. Second off, no other law firm anywhere has equated the arson to Scientology, not publically and not in any court transcript that is on line.

Finally, arson as retribution and retaliation against law firms is very common, so much so that storing records in fire-proof facilities is a common practice for layer firms. There is no reason to suspect that Miscaviage ordered this arson.

It's just AGP/AO spewing his own line of conspiracy bullshit look-at-me lunacy.

I wrote to the law firm this morning asking for background information and hopefully they will telephone me or send an email -- which seems unlikely because they're a professional law firm that does not seem likely to respond to questions about lunatic conspiracy notions.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:44 am

Is this the Angry Gay Pope?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwILAUBGrQM
codo ergo sum.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 am

programmer_guy wrote:Is this the Angry Gay Pope?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwILAUBGrQM
No. That's Anon Orange. AGP has his own YT channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEndOfScientology

AngryGayPope

My main website is here

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 am

My main website is here: http://www.angrygaypope.com

Say Damotclese, where is your website? :lol:

Smurf

Re: My main website is here

Post by Smurf » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 am

AngryGayPope wrote:
My main website is here: http://www.angrygaypope.com

Say Damotclese, where is your website? :lol:
http://www.skeptictank.org/

The cult hates him, too.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/an ... dric-rice/

AngryGayPope

Skeptictank.org

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 am

There is almost nothing nice to say about the design of the rarely updated website http://www.skeptictank.org so I won't say them.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”