Kyle Brennan Memorial Raid (almost), San Francisco..

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Smurf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kyle Brennan Memorial Raid (almost), San Francisco..

Post by Smurf » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I took a very long, very exhausting, & expensive road trip to protest with the SF anons on Friday in what was planned as the Kyle Brennan Memorial Raid. Besides it being bone cold, I had to contend with President Obama's motorcade & their surprise visit to Chinatown on Thursday. I dropped by the SF Org, went inside & asked for Jeff Quiros, offering to take him to lunch. After Jeff saw me, I was invited to leave the building or be arrested for trespass. Shortly afterwards, a young Sea Org staffer (Pippa?) with a ponytail came out, addressed me as "Garry" and stuck a cameraphone in my face.

Arrived to the raid on Thursday afternoon... and there were no anons. I hung around for an hour & left when no anons showed. It was freezing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NiRjxCL ... ature=plcp

So, glad to be back in Southern California with T-shirts & shorts weather. :D

Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kyle Brennan Memorial Raid (almost), San Francisco..

Post by Sponge » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 am

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... st-2059265

Posted by enthaeon:

KYLE BRENNAN MEMORIAL RAID

Kyle was celebrated at the SF morg while Scientologists hid in their tax-free base. Well, Jerry showed some confront. Moar on that in a bit.

Caek. We has it.

Chalktech

Assorted idiots

As we're taking photos with tourists in front of teh bOrg, OTVIII Jerry Racheff decides to be at cause and stuff. Walking through a sign we and some tourists were holding, we graciously applaud him for making another fail video. Here he is on his way back (from wat doing??).

s2g offering our card

butthurt enhanced

Suddenly, uptone!

Image[/quote]

-----------------------------------------

Posted by moarxenu:

SF Chanology: Kyle Brennan Raid Squirrel Dance - 17 Feb 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmimdwQyWO4

Edit: Moar in Picket reports....
viewtopic.php?p=434831#p434831
Last edited by Sponge on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

Sponge wrote:KYLE BRENNAN MEMORIAL RAID

Kyle was celebrated at the SF morg while Scientologists hid in their tax-free base. Well, Jerry showed some confront. Moar on that in a bit.

Caek. We has it.
Dang it. Skeptic2girl said to be there at 2:00pm. I was there at 2:00 & I waited for an hour. Either they protested after 3:00 or before 2:00pm. When I was there, the org was dead.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:13 am

Oh well, just think of it as a bit of foreplay enturbulation for Jeff Quiros.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 am

Smurf wrote:
Sponge wrote:KYLE BRENNAN MEMORIAL RAID

Caek. We has it.
Dang it. Skeptic2girl said to be there at 2:00pm. I was there at 2:00 & I waited for an hour. Either they protested after 3:00 or before 2:00pm. When I was there, the org was dead.
Sent PM to you...
"The truth is out there."

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 am

This is a very sad story that I am trying to wrap my brain around.

You DROVE to San Francisco?! That's an 8 hour drive.

Then you turned around and came back after no one showed up? Except it looks like ther were there at a different time. If only you had OT powerz, this surely wouldn't have happened.

In the meantime you missed the raid in LA...in your own back yard :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ4XFn3X ... AAAAAAAAAA
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 am

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm

I'mglib wrote:This is a very sad story that I am trying to wrap my brain around. You DROVE to San Francisco?! That's an 8 hour drive.

Then you turned around and came back after no one showed up? Except it looks like ther were there at a different time. If only you had OT powerz, this surely wouldn't have happened. In the meantime you missed the raid in LA...in your own back yard :(
The raid was posted to start at 1:00, then it was changed to 2:00pm. I drove up to SF on Thursday, visited the SF Org, Jeff Quiros was unhappy to see me & angry I was inside his empty org, ordered me out or he'd have me arrested, hung out with some friends on Thursday night, then to Fisherman's Wharf on Friday morning to film the OT-8s, and on to the SF Org at 2:00pm for the Friday raid.

I hung around for an hour. No anons showed up. I left. I came back yesterday morning. Bone tired.

Because the Bay Bridge was closed down for the weekend for repairs, people leaving the Bay area southbound had to use 101 South. I left SF at 5:00 am to beat the traffic, but it caught up with me after I left San Jose. An 8-hour trip on the 101. When I got back to LA, I thought of only collapsing on my bed.

Sorry, I missed the LA protesters. Sorry, I missed the SF anons.
Last edited by Smurf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I'mglib wrote:Image
I wished I was there to ask this guard where his fellow guard David Baumgarten was.. curious whether he's disconnected from his father, Wayne.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I forgot to mention, that on Friday night, I was channel surfing on the TV in my motel room.. LinkTV was airing the John Sweeney doc on the cult.

http://www.linktv.org/programs/secrets-of-scientology

dirty hippie

Post by dirty hippie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 am

SF Chanology: Kyle Brennan Raid Squirrel Dance - 17 Feb 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmimdwQyWO4

wow. I've been Kyle Brennan Raid Squirrel Dancing my whole life and I didn't even know it. So thats what it's called. uh.

sweet raids btw.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:01 am

It was a good raid -- a really good raid, even -- although post-raid satisfaction was cut down considerably by the late-arrival-missing-Smurf incident. :(

It's really difficult for some reason to coordinate things so no one is showing up at the org alone.

Kudos to you, Smurf, for having the nerve to go into the org to say "hi" to Jeff! So he was there, huh? I had to leave the raid early, but I don't think we saw him leave. There was this one raid where we actually saw him peekaboo from behind the window curtain to see if the front door was protestor-free. And yet he still managed to exit while we were posing for pictures with tourists near the door.

Maybe he thought he could slip out during the commotion, but instead we got to loudly point out to the small crowd about how he helped a rapist stay out of jail (Gabe Williams).

Quite the church you got there, Jeff.
"The truth is out there."

Corrado

Post by Corrado » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 am

Another awesome raid. I was SO looking forward to seeing Smurf. Sorry it got screwed up.

On the way to the raid:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LQTd ... C02672.JPG

Corrado

Post by Corrado » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 am

So Smurf, we hope you can come back on May 5. We won't stand you up this time :)

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:00 am

Corrado wrote:So Smurf, we hope you can come back on May 5. We won't stand you up this time :)
Corrado, as I explained in a PM to skeptic2girl, I was disappointed in not meeting you guys, not angry. It's not a crime to show up late for an event. I may have stuck around longer than 3:00pm if were not for the weather.. I was freezing my balls off.

Thanks for the invite.

Also, I received a very kind message from Victoria, Kyle Brennan's mother, on Facebook. I would encourage everyone here that is on Facebook, to look her up & "friend" her. She needs all the love & support she can get in these trying times while her case against the cult wields it's way through the appellate process.

This is one case the cult DOES NOT want reversed on appeal. The scumtwat Denise Miscavige Covington Licciardi Gentile deserves to be locked away in her very own special Hole for her role in the debauchery involving Kyle.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”