March 13: LRH's Birthday

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Smurf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: March 13: LRH's Birthday

Post by Smurf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

bparker230 wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:I do not know what Scientologists will be doing on Hubbard’s birthday, but I wish I had a big portrait of the Founder, so I could wipe my ass with it.
If I only had the manufacturing capabilities, I would make some LRH toilet paper. Talk about a "best-seller" :lol:
In the 90s, when I was on "the other side", I was keeping tabs on a protester that walked around with an old paper bag, with LRH's photo pasted on the bag, and this dude would loudly "wretch" into the bag every time he walked in front of the entrance to the Fort Harrison. It pissed the daylights out of the handlers. :-)

Gumbythetruth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gumbythetruth » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm

bparker230 wrote:
If I only had the manufacturing capabilities, I would make some LRH toilet paper. Talk about a "best-seller" :lol:
:P http://www.justtoiletpaper.com/customnew.shtml :proud:

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:33 am

bparker230 wrote:If I only had the manufacturing capabilities, I would make some LRH toilet paper. Talk about a "best-seller" :lol:

Why not just use pages of Dianetics? It was a best seller.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 am

The SF event:

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 am

We'e getting ahead of ourselves here.. don't forget the IAS Giftathon Event with lots of birthday cake on March 13.

And bring lotsa money. DM needs to build a new bunker.

bparker230

Post by bparker230 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 am

AngryGayPope wrote:
bparker230 wrote:If I only had the manufacturing capabilities, I would make some LRH toilet paper. Talk about a "best-seller" :lol:

Good idea! Too bad I don't have that book anymore.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 am

Street Permit for LRH Birthday event at the Shrine on March 17..

http://bsspermits.lacity.org/spevents/p ... o=20120153

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 am

bparker230 wrote:
AngryGayPope wrote:

Good idea! Too bad I don't have that book anymore.
I do! I do! And I got my copy for free... BRAND NEW. No doubt a Scientologist was coerced into purchasing extra copies and it somehow ended up unread... perhaps as an unwelcome Christmas present.

Isn't the Chicago org about out of toilet paper?

Maybe we should collect some copies of Dianetics and ship them to the Chicago org -- like you would with disaster supplies in a ground zero...
"The truth is out there."

AngryGayPope

link doesn't work

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Smurf wrote:Street Permit for LRH Birthday event at the Shrine on March 17..

http://bsspermits.lacity.org/spevents/p ... o=20120153
Link doesn't work for some reason.

bparker230

Post by bparker230 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Skeptic2Girl wrote:

" I do! I do! And I got my copy for free... BRAND NEW. No doubt a Scientologist was coerced into purchasing extra copies and it somehow ended up unread... perhaps as an unwelcome Christmas present.

Isn't the Chicago org about out of toilet paper?

Maybe we should collect some copies of Dianetics and ship them to the Chicago org -- like you would with disaster supplies in a ground zero..."

As long as you got it for free. I don't want to buy a Dianetics book knowing that the proceeds will either directly or indirectly support the CO$. On that note, My Mom used to lecture us on how better off we are (I believe it). They had to go to the outhouse, and they used a Sears Catalog. So I'm not too proud to use Dianetics book pages after I "do my business" :lol:

AngryGayPope

Protest

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I'll be protesting today Saturday. Hooray for LRH!

Smurf

Re: link doesn't work

Post by Smurf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
Smurf wrote:Street Permit for LRH Birthday event at the Shrine on March 17..Link doesn't work for some reason.
http://bsspermits.lacity.org/spevents/. Go to "Check Status" & enter application number 20120153.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 am

Estimated Attendance 7000

ORLY?

Angry Gay Pope, will you be counting people in or out?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Scientonon

Re: Protest

Post by Scientonon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:I'll be protesting today Saturday. Hooray for LRH!
So there will soon be a new video on your youtube channel, am I right?

I hope there will also be protests on the occasion of Ron's birthday here in Germany! The Hamburg Ideal Org's urgently in need of a protest because there hasn't been one ever since it was opened.

Scientonon
Are $cientologists exterior or out of their mind? ImageImageImage

bparker230

Re: Protest

Post by bparker230 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:59 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:I'll be protesting today Saturday. Hooray for LRH!
I would so much like to have been able to participate in the protest. I live thousands of miles from LA, but maybe I'll make it there for some "big event" some day.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”