Hot INT BASE News! Ex-Int Staffers contact me!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
friendly nature
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by friendly nature » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:00 am

Thank you. 'The Way to Happiness' peformed by Leif Garrett.....LMAO, that's good. The last picture I saw of Leif Garrett was no Garden of Eden that I would ever like to visit!

lulu_belle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DM's Wing in the new building

Post by lulu_belle » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:13 am

blownforgood wrote:There is an entire WING at the new Flag building devoted to the vertically challenged one. It has a super hi-fi listening room, office, lounge, kitchen, dining area, meeting room, theatre, offices for his entourage, executive bathrooms with showers, you name it. The floors, cielings and walls are super thick and led lined so that sound cannot travel into or out of these offices to the rest of the building. In fact, there have been more redesigns on this one section of the building than any other.
How many times has the building been "redesigned"?

Considering what I've seen in the past regarding Scientology building renos, chances are these redeisgns occurred after the insides were already built and finished. DM looks at it, decides he doesn't like it, and it gets torn out and they start over.

bird

Post by bird » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:27 pm

How Chick Corea can be faithfull to "Ron The Music Maker" is a tribute to the brainwa... Sorry... to the religious technology of scientology.
Last edited by bird on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

blownforgood

NEW E-METER COMING OUT SOON!

Post by blownforgood » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:33 am

NEW E-METER IS THE LAST METER TO EVER BE RELEASED!!!!!!

Somehow the word needs to get out to the Scientologists about the new e-meter coming out. There is a new meter coming out called the Mark VIII Ultra. This meter is completely new and barely resembles the old meter at all. It is also not being treated like any other meter before it. While all past meters have been made and serviced by “trained, experienced SO members from International Management (GOLD)� the new meters are specifically NOT be even touched by them in the slightest. These new meters have been made for less than half the cost in Japan by an assembly line that also makes walkmans.

The new meter actually came about due to the fact that Golden Era has been ripping people off for years way way way overcharging for the old meters. They use to cost about $400 to make. This was mostly due to wacko manufacturing methods, inefficiency, and waste. Well, after spending too much, they would then jack the price up at least 4 times and then sell them for anywhere from $3,000-$5,000. When Dave found out how much Gold was ripping people off, he made it so Gold did not get any more money from the sale of meters and all of the profit went towards making the new meters. Russ Bellin from CST then proceeded to gallivant off to Japan regularly and a year or so later, the meters were made.
I said made. Yes, these meters have been made and been sitting in a warehouse in Japan for 2 years. There are probably hundreds of reasons that the new meters have not yet come out. One of which being that there are still a ton of Mark Super VII Quantums out there that have not been sold. Oh, just for the record, the Quantum is a piece of total shit compared to the “new� meter. The staff that have been using the “new� meters will not even touch a Quantum Meter , but they still sell them in the bookstore! The new meters have been shelved for a quite a bit. This is because they were supposed to be released with all of the fixed courses from the NEW, NEW, NEW Academy Levels all the way up to Class XII. And all of the LRH books that have been completely redone for “re-release.� The Golden Age of Knowledge and what is has been dubbed as the "Golden Age of Knowledge II".

For any of those people who keep track of the differences between LRH books that were released back when he was around and compare them to recent editions, well, prepare yourselves for a MAJOR shock. You will think these new editions were written by a different author much less be deciphering slight differences. There are going to be missing chapters, chapters jumbled around, added chapters, entire sections gone, deleted, added, you name it. These books have been being hacked around for over 5 years by more than 100 people and if they resemble the past books in any way it will be a miracle and they will surely get a lot of attention from the Source Crusaders.

Dave’s worry about the new meters was also that the public would somehow find out about the new meters before they had sold out the old meters and they would end up with millions of dollars in dead stocks. Well now is the big chance to create some dead stock! Tell as many Scientologists you can about the new meter so they can save their pennies for the new ones. Knowing about them before the release really lets the air out of Dave’s balloon as well.

Well guess what, the new meter does not need to be serviced yearly like all previous E-Meters. It can be updated over the internet. This next part is the most comical part of this whole thing. The connector that Russ Bellin specified to be on the back of the meter is now 2 years out of date and new computers being made do not have this connector on them anymore. By the time the meter is finally released, it will have obsolete items on it!!!!! Does this mean that they will all be unpacked and remade? What to do? Well get ready for a really shitty meeting with Dave Miscavige on that one huh?

This meter is going to be released at Auditor’s Day, but maybe a pre-release on Clambake will at least have them fixing the faults in it and then releasing it later. We’ll see.

Until next time….

BFG

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:07 am

bumping
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

clamdigrr

Post by clamdigrr » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:54 am

blownforgood wrote:
For any of those people who keep track of the differences between LRH books that were released back when he was around and compare them to recent editions, well, prepare yourselves for a MAJOR shock. You will think these new editions were written by a different author much less be deciphering slight differences. There are going to be missing chapters, chapters jumbled around, added chapters, entire sections gone, deleted, added, you name it. These books have been being hacked around for over 5 years by more than 100 people and if they resemble the past books in any way it will be a miracle and they will surely get a lot of attention from the Source Crusaders.
Maybe the soundproofing is to dull the sound of the Source Crusader's heads exploding.

Thanks for the update Blownforgood. Take care.
Go on now, go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:56 am

Today is Ladybird's 1st Anniversary of posting on OCMB...and I am happy to celebrate with this "I TOLD YOU SO!!!

From the thread:

"The new Mark VIII meter: doing what the cult does best..."
viewtopic.php?t=16724&start=0&postdays=0&postorder
Ladybird

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:50 pm

OK, that last post was just a joke.

The truth is; Yes of course the cult is coming with a new e-meter. How many "new and improved" fake lie detectors have they come out with so far? And as usual, sessions done on the old e-meter are gonna be invalid.

Just have a look at how many times they have "updated" the same old crap and resold it to their parishioners (aka deluded adherents) as the "true tech". They will keep right on re-packaging and re-selling the same old snake oil as long as they can keep separating fools from their money.

My sources tell me that the new Mark VIII Super Quantum is being mass produced in Japan and will be coming out soon.

Wait and see. 8)
Blownforgood, I love Ya!

Ladybird

seneschal

Post by seneschal » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:00 am

The connector that Russ Bellin specified to be on the back of the meter is now 2 years out of date and new computers being made do not have this connector on them anymore.
Know any more about that Connector? I can only think of a Serial connection. Seriously, that can't be it!? Haven't they heard of USB!?

Yeah, how the hell did Russ fuck that up, Dave?!

mate

Post by mate » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 am

seneschal wrote:
The connector that Russ Bellin specified to be on the back of the meter is now 2 years out of date and new computers being made do not have this connector on them anymore.
Know any more about that Connector? I can only think of a Serial connection. Seriously, that can't be it!? Haven't they heard of USB!?

Yeah, how the hell did Russ fuck that up, Dave?!
I'm pretty sure it would be the missing parallel port on the current generation of notebooks. So it's going to take more than just a plug replacement, much more! Who's Russ, by the way?

Regards, your mate.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:25 am

If CoS can't find new members, and policy is to keep making e-meters, they must have a growing oversupply of e-meters. I wish there was a way to embolden eBay and other sites, so they ignore CoS and just sell e-meters like any religious book or rosary or statue of Buddha. Then, there would be hardly anyone buying from CoS!

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:32 am

BFG: Thanks for letting the world see just how incompetent Scientology and its leader the terrormidget David Miscavige is.

That the new Ultra Mark VIII can be updated over the internet suggests several things to me:

1. The Ultra Mark VIII has onboard memory and will record all Solo NOTS sessions.

2. There will likely be a requirement for OT's on to upload their sessions to Flag on a weekly basis over the internet.

3. With an internet-based meter, Flag can do an immediate sec check by phone with any Scientologist anywhere in the world whose Ultra Mark VIII is connected via the internet to Flag. This creates the possibility for instant, real time sec checks and eliminates the long plane ride to Flag where Scientologists can think up lies and cover stories. Internet-based sec checks in real time will allow OSA to see something like a BFG post and start calling suspects and tell them to go online to Flag with their Mark VII for a Jo'Burg -- NOW!

4. The "Big Brother" aspects of a real time sec checks would certainly have an appeal to the terrormidget.

5. A Mark VIII connected to Flag via the internet would allow Flag to upload and examine a Scientologist's entire hard drive. This meter would allow Flag to see what any Scientologist has been looking at on the internet. I would not be surprised if the sales contract for the Ultra Mark VIII incorporated surveillance provisions whereby all Scientologists must agree to allow their computers to be digitally interrogated by Flag over the internet.

6. Essentially, an E-Meter connected to Flag via the internet is the ultimate realization of KSW and ethics, for it allows for real time sec checks and a constant monitoring of all computers owned by all Scientologists worldwide. I bet that the surveillance capabilities are the real reason for this new E-Meter. The improved sensitivity would be a simple matter of using more advanced semiconductor devices than the present 1980's era device.

7. E-Meters connected to Flag via the internet would Flag and DM to compile a massive database on all Scientologists. The database could measure 1,000's of surveillance and data points. This new Mark VIII could create an absolutely ironclad method to generate, measure, and report stats. This new meter is DM's wet dream for no Scientologists can escape him: All categories of Scientologists can be monitored and made to account for stats. From the lowliest pc to the bloodied Mike Rinder, DM will see and know all as he sits in his booster chair in the DM wing of the Super Power Building.

(DM would like to have Scientologists worship him as God but, as BFG points out, DM finds that none of them are worthy. DM sees all Scientologists as failures whom he tolerates, and only just barely. I am surprised he hasn't loaded them all on The Freewinds and sink it in the deep water over the Marianas Trench. It must be hard for DM to be God, but I digress.)

8. "Super Power" as a concept suddenly makes sense with this new E-Meter if it works as I proposed: Super Power is all about a new level of surveillance and accountability to stats for all Scientologists. The "Super Power" belongs to Scientology and not to Scientologists, for all they will be doing are ultimately useless activities in a new building. Well, maybe that implanting chair will be a Satanic ass-kicker, but running laps around the inside of the SP Bldg? You can do that at an indoor health club for a lot less money.

I don't think I am giving DM too much credit. His whole life is about surveillance, control, and paranoia. We all know how the internet and electronics allow for massive surveillance.

My scenario makes sense to me. Does it to you?

<<<<?>>>

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

clamdigrr

Post by clamdigrr » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:54 am

I don't think it's that farfetched an idea Swift.

I just don't think that Scientologist's will look at it that way. They are rather attached to their chains and having a cyber collar around their necks may have some appeal.
Go on now, go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

mate

Post by mate » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:11 am

J. Swift wrote:E-Meters connected to Flag via the internet would Flag and DM to compile a massive database on all Scientologists. The database could measure 1,000's of surveillance and data points. This new Mark VIII could create an absolutely ironclad method to generate, measure, and report stats. This new meter is DM's wet dream for no Scientologists can escape him: All categories of Scientologists can be monitored and made to account for stats. From the lowliest pc to the bloodied Mike Rinder, DM will see and know all as he sits in his booster chair in the DM wing of the Super Power Building.
On the other side of the coin, what a great opportunity for hackers! Unlimited access to Miscavige's computer with all his secrets!! Now this is something wet dreams are made of!

Regards, your mate.

seneschal

Post by seneschal » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:12 am

mate wrote: Who's Russ, by the way?

Regards, your mate.
Russel Bellin, read BFG's earlier post. The guy in charge of the nwe E-meters and most other things produced lately.

Russ is a trustee and president of CST. (or atleast used to be at ~1990, BFG should know current status) He was the ranch manager of the trementia base in mid-80's.

Never seen a picture of him.

mate

Post by mate » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:47 am

seneschal wrote:
mate wrote: Who's Russ, by the way?

Regards, your mate.
Russel Bellin, read BFG's earlier post. The guy in charge of the nwe E-meters and most other things produced lately.

Russ is a trustee and president of CST. (or atleast used to be at ~1990, BFG should know current status) He was the ranch manager of the trementia base in mid-80's.

Never seen a picture of him.
Thank you, seneschal. Yes, you're quite right. After I posted, I looked back and saw it and felt a bit stupid.

Also thank you, BFG for an excellent posting.

Regards, your mate.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”