Headline, Village Voice: SCIENTOLOGY PRESIDENT'S SON DIES

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Headline, Village Voice: SCIENTOLOGY PRESIDENT'S SON DIE

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 am

skeptic2girl wrote:1. Anyone tempted in this thread to criticize Karen about her Scientology beliefs, please - does this even need saying? - BACK OFF.

To Karen:

Dear friend,

I am so very, deeply sorry. I have so much respect and affection for you, and my heart is breaking for you right now.
The one thing I can do for you is to shout about the evil DM and the other non-independent Scientologists are attempting to get away with.
Here in San Francisco, we started this morning, at a protest. People couldn't believe it. Even to me, when I listened to what I was saying, thought it sounded like an over-the-top horror movie.

We grieve for you, and with you.
All my love,

Your friend

Thank you so much for your kindness
Thank you Skeptic Girl for your thoughtful private Email.
Thank you other OCMB posters as well.
People don't ask me what Alexander was like.
I would like to share an anecdote.
When Alexander was 6 years old, I exited the Sea Org (1990)
Alexander saw a show on TV where poor Mexican orphans were looking through trash dumps in Tijuana to find something to sell for 2 cents.
Alexander forced me, I mean FORCED and bullied me to take him to Tijuana ~~ a 2 1/2 hour drive south of San Diego and 2 1/2 hour drive back to give his outgrown clothes, toys and $$$$ to the poor Mexican children.

I was really touched because I believe it is rare that a 6 year old would even think of benevolence and kindness to help orphans.

We had a magnificent charity filled day visiting 2 orphanages in Tijuana and gave from our hearts.

Alexander had a lot of *HEART* In the Sea Org he was nicknamed as "Alexander the Great".
Karen de la Carriere
Karen#1
Karendelac@aol.com

Here's Alexander in good communication

See the latest ~~
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Follow me on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

I'mglib
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 am

Awww, great story, Karen. Also, great job on Inside Edition.

Alexander sounds like he had a big heart. Please tell more stories about him.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

skeptic2girl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 am

Yes, I'd like to hear more stories, too!

Sorry to be dumb, but is that Alexander on the left? And you holding him? I love how he's gesturing with his hands, like he's explaining patiently. :) (And John Travolta on the right???) I gotta say, both men are very handsome in that photo. Alexander more so. ;)
"The truth is out there."

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:Yes, I'd like to hear more stories, too!

Sorry to be dumb, but is that Alexander on the left? And you holding him? I love how he's gesturing with his hands, like he's explaining patiently. :) (And John Travolta on the right???) I gotta say, both men are very handsome in that photo. Alexander more so. ;)
Yes, that's young Alexander in Karen's arms.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 pm

We will also celebrate Alexander in San Francisco.
time tba
ALEXANDER JENTZSCH 1984-2012 BURIAL AT SEA FROM A YACHT

I will do the funeral the Church will not do.

We will throw rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.

I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.

Please Email me if you wish to attend.

Karendelac@aol.com
Karen de la Carriere

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:26 am

In the United States of America people can and do have Religious Differences and yet we still get along.
America is about freedom of Religion and Freedom of Conscience.
In this spirit I would like to invite any critics so that Alexander's memorial is attended by Anons, Critics, Old Guard, Ex-Scientologists and Indies.
Alexander Jentzsch would have wanted that. He was not divisive, he was inclusive.

If you live in Southern California, you are welcome ~~
ALEXANDER JENTZSCH 1984-2012
BURIAL AT SEA FROM A YACHT
Friday 13 July 2pm to 4pm
We will throw rose petals symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.
Please Email me if you wish to attend.
Karendelac@aol.com
Karen de la Carriere
Friday 13 July 2pm to 4pm
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You are going to Parkers Lighthouse in shoreline Village Long Beach

The address and phone are below as well as several maps showing the location.

You are going to Dock 9 which is right in front of the entrance to Parkers

If you get lost call us on:

310-891-0011

310-292-4786

There is paid parking in front of the restaurant..

Parkers' Lighthouse

435-A Shoreline Village Dr.
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-432-6500

This is an image of the boat we will be on ~~[/FONT]

See the latest ~~
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

TheEvilOfScientology

Post by TheEvilOfScientology » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 am

Unfortunately, being quite a few thousand miles away, I can't attend, Karen, but I'd like to say that I am very grateful to you for making such a kind gesture to those of us who don't share your beliefs. Were I in a position to, I would definitely attend. It's clear to me that you are a very sincere and caring person, and again I offer you my very sincerest condolences over the death of Alexander.

I hope that you find some way to make the CoS cult pay for this, and pay very, very dearly. I think you are one of a select few people with the tenacity, support, and means to do this. I wish you the very best of luck.

Mike.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 am

Karen,

What a lovely invitation. I only wish I could go.

My eyes began to fill with tears as I contrasted the irony of the disconnection policy enforced on Alexander with your willingness to invite people who DM would consider "enemies" to your son's memorial service.

It's just so beautiful.

Also, the rose petals gesture reminds me of that poem by e.e. cummings, which is kind of a romantic one, but... well... rose petals:
From W [Viva] (1931)
LVII

somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skillfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me,i and
my life will shut very beautifully,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the colour of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma05/dulis/ ... ings2.html

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:13 pm

I hope you get many people in that area attending and setting aside their differences to celebrate Alexander's life.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm

lostinspace

Post by lostinspace » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Karen,
Not all of us can be at any memorial due to distance, but I am going to take time out today as your ceremony is happening and remember you and your son. That was such a heart warming story you told about Alexander as a child and wishing to help orphans. Speaks volumes as to what a truly wonderful heart he has. I hope today brings you comfort surrounded by friends and people who care.

BadSpaceDwarf

Post by BadSpaceDwarf » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 am

I have been thinking about Karen and her son on and off all day today. Does anyone heard any leaks about rather or not the $cion memorial actually had Heber there to Eulogize Alex as they said they would? Or was that just a typical diversion?
You can’t teach an old dogma new tricks.
-Dorothy Parker

ordinarycitizen

Post by ordinarycitizen » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:37 pm

BadSpaceDwarf wrote:I have been thinking about Karen and her son on and off all day today. Does anyone heard any leaks about rather or not the $cion memorial actually had Heber there to Eulogize Alex as they said they would? Or was that just a typical diversion?
The Village Voice says Karen got an unconfirmed report that Heber was there, and that he looked "frail and emaciated".

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... _jentz.php

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 pm

The Office of Special Affairs dirty tricks on Smurf's YouTube channel as reported by SMURF energizes me to
REPORT and whistleblow more.

I was on the air with KFI AM 640 in Los Angeles - 8:30 PM Pacific Standard Time:

Biggest radio station in the country.

The station was the most listened to AM radio station as well as the most listened to news/talk radio station in the country, beating out WABC in New York City and WSB (AM) in Atlanta (Wikipedia)

Listen live: http://www.kfiam640.com/main.html
Here is a link to the podcast, for anyone who didn't hear it last night. Not sure if it will work for overseas listeners, my segment starts at around 18:50.

http://www.kfiam640.com/player/?stat...l&mid=22260590

Karen de la Carriere

See the latest ~~
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

Return to “Opinions & Debate”