CCHR Tour-Win!!!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
antiscn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CCHR Tour-Win!!!

Post by antiscn » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:33 am

After Sponge posted the list of venues and events CCHR planned on attending,I decided to get in touch with the organisers of my local event.
I got a fairly quick e-mail response as follows
Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I have had no correspondence from CCHR and recent emails from yourself and another concerned member have been the first communications I have received regarding their aparent desire to attend the MedSoc Conference.

Since hearing about this, I have contacted the co-convenors of the group to get their thoughts and opinions. We do not wish the CCHR and Scientology to be associated with the BSA Medical Sociology Group and I will be contacting the CCHR requesting that they remove the BSA MedSoc conference from their website immediately.

Once again thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I assure you that the BSA Medical Sociology Group have not allowed the CCHR to exhibit at the conference and do not wish to be associated with the CCHR or Scientology.
Sorry Scientology-ANOTHER FAIL!!!!

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am

Very sweet this is. Congrats antiscn! :D
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

antiscn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by antiscn » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:58 am

ChaoticKitten wrote:Very sweet this is. Congrats antiscn! :D
Thanks Chaotic Kitten!
Some days it feels SO GOOD to be an SP!!
:lol:

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 am

antiscn wrote: Thanks Chaotic Kitten!
Some days it feels SO GOOD to be an SP!!
:lol:
Oh how I know that feeling. :lol: The only thing I don't like about it are the threatening phone calls and such. :roll: But, that is Fair Game for ya!
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

fowimu

Post by fowimu » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Nice job...........thank you!

freeway

Post by freeway » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm

:woohoo!:
YES! Excellent! Good work, antiscn, thanks.

antiscn

Post by antiscn » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:36 pm

freeway wrote::woohoo!:
YES! Excellent! Good work, antiscn, thanks.
My pleasure!
I might just forward the e-mail to every other event on the list!
I still find it amazing that CCHR has the gall to list the event on their website yet they haven't even contacted the organisers...maybe they know they wouldn't be welcome!

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:19 pm

Antiscn...fantastic job.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 pm

April's coming up roses!! :)

dito smith

Post by dito smith » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 pm

O the sweet smell of xenuphobia

CCHR You lose.........
Has anyone seen the bridge

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Great work antiscn!

More doors are closing to the cult than ever before! :twisted:

songbird

Post by songbird » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Great job! Have some cake ..... :flower:

Return to “Opinions & Debate”