Name that KOOK!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
ladayla
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladayla » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:30 pm

tom_ wrote:Yes Tigger, Ms. Schwartz shows signs of certian psychopathologies
that are not healthy. That could be said for a few others too! :)

And yes Ms. Schwartz is not Fair Game. She is however a member a cult that practices Fair Game(c) and can be called on that regardless of how ill she might be.

IMO,

Tom, although Barbara was President of cos, Munich,( Or wherever in Germany. Maybe all of cos Germany. I don't recall the specific. It is documented somewhere ), she couldn't possibly still be a member of cos.As said President of a cos in Germany, she describes very responsible duties that she performed, such as dealing with the Press, with the German govt,etc. While holding that exalted position in cos, she was sent to LA for some handling. ( enhancement). I don't think that she knew at the time ( or that she knows now) that she had freaked out. Her handling in LA was the Introspection Rundown. She was for some period of time, kept in Sta Monica, in the Izzy Chait safe house. She still didn't realize that she was on Isolation, or she was drugged just like all others on Iso and doesn't have recall of the events. At a later point in time, prolly when she had cooled out enough to be seen in public, she was taken back to Germany where she soon fell into the hands of the German Mental Health system, whom she blames for her mistreatment etc.
When I met her briefly in Salt Lake City Library, she was the stereotypical bag lady. Dressed in layers of mismatched clothing., some tatters showing. Her hair was long and unkempt. She had her little cart at her side, holding her world of the day. The smell about her would gag a horse in a rendering plant. Mental illness and poverty. She lives under the attic in a walk-up that smells of bodies and cabbage and rats.
I just don't believe that cos would allow her person on their premises.
She was "thrown out" of scn, but like a couple others, she still believes that she is a scn'ist. She worked with or under Heber on the big FOIA project that the GO did. She still dramatises the GO stuff that she did. If you feel that this woman deserves to be 'flamed', then go for it. She has, for sure, tried her very best to defame, belittle, and humiliate, some of our better known posters. It is my opinion that the best thing to do with about or for Barbara is to ignore her. Maybe report every post she makes as abuse, but not reply to her posts.
Aside from the above unflattering picture of the lady, it is also obvious that she has a brilliant mind. Is clever and is witty. She is also a survivor.

la
just my opinion.

ambassador_yak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ambassador_yak » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:39 pm

Wait a minute eveyone! George Bush and Dick Cheney went out bird hunting. So Dick shot George on accident in the head? But someone put some money in his pocket the moment he did? And in his stupor it was President Bush that sent the message,
Our revels now are ended. these our actors, as I foretold you, were all spirits and are melted into air, into thin air . . . We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.-Shakespeare

butwehave11

Post by butwehave11 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:36 pm

uh dude, did you mean to finish that one?
I fart in your general direction!

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:15 pm

Ladayla, I agree with you. Barabara Schwartz is not only uncommonly intelligent, she is (or was or could be) a very attractive woman.

What I have heard is that she was CO (Commanding Officer) EU and went Type III and was declared and offloaded. I think that much of what she says might be true, or what she believes to be true...excepting of course the submarine colony under the great salt lake, etc. Maybe Marty did have an affair with her, and she took it very seriously.

Maybe she was run on Black Dianetics and reverse processes in an attempt to shut her up for good, but she survived. I have heard from others this was done to, and who knows how many it was "successful" in silencing.

The cult uses the lie that "only a crazy person would oppose us" and has set out to attempt to paint all critics as crazy nuts.

My heart goes out Barbara.

Now about your posting questions...I just do it by hand, I don't even click on those tags at the top of the page.

just type [ quote ] Ladyla [ / quote ] put whatever you want to quote in the middle and leave out the spaces.

Digger

Post by Digger » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:35 am

From The Salt Lake Tribune:

"The ensuing story reads like a science fiction novel -- kidnapping by Nazis, mind control, conspiracy, hidden fortunes, faked deaths, insane asylums, cover-ups and microchips implanted in unsuspecting peoples' heads. Besides constantly referencing the tale in her FOIA requests and court filings, Schwarz has posted it in more than 80 parts on the Web newsgroup alt.religion.scientology.
"This is when people say, 'You're crazy,' " she says. "But I remember all those things so clearly, it's not like I just made it up. I need to know the truth of it and not to bury my perceptions."
That includes her belief she was once married to a man named Mark Rathbun who has been framed for her death and is being held somewhere in the United States, waiting for her to testify as his "relief witness" so that he can be cleared of the crime and the pair can be reunited.
Rathbun is, however, a high-ranking official of the Church of Scientology International, headquartered in Los Angeles. "We're clueless about this person and obviously she is delusional about Mr. Rathbun and she needs help," says Linda Simmons Hight, director of media relations for the church. "We're sorry for her.""

link:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

I don't know what to say. :( :?

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:58 am

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

Just imagine if her talents and energy were focused on promoting or exposing the cult.

BS is a formidable force.

I think she is extremely intelligent.

I wish I knew how to help her focus.

It is a lie that the cult does not know who Barbara is. She was in charge of all of Europe and was on the RPF in Copenhagen. OSA knows exactly who Barbara Schwartz is and was.

I think that she and her stories deserve a second look in light of Hubbards reverse processing and Black Dianetics to puposely drive people insane.

"We would rather have you dead than incapable..." LRH in KSW Series #1

Digger

Post by Digger » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:56 am

To Ladybird: Lady,You have a big :beatingheart: full of Love.

To Barbara Schwarz: The door is open.Don't miss it.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:25 pm

The GO was an extremely paranoid place to be. One of the 'tenet's' of Cos is to avoid 'entheta'. The GO took pride in 'confronting' it. Often drilling for an eventual raid by armed police. Always playing hide and seek with perceived and imagined enemies. Using phones as little as possibly and then always public phones. Routing slips stabled on written communication. These slips could then be torn off the letters quickly in the event of a raid.

There was a warning about the imminent collapse of world economy once. The 3'rd World War sure to come at any moment. This scary information was not disclosed to public Orgs. However, all GO staff did a short ministers course and got the diploma. This to avoid being called in for military duty.

And there was the ever present suspicion about everyone. They might be SP's or even plants.

It was a friggin war zone. The shadows might attack you at any moment.

Everyone was dedicated and true believers of course.

Then the whole circus was exposed in the US courts and 11 GO executive staffers went to jail. Mary Sue Hubbard among them. Just for 'stealing copying paper to copy data that we already had a right to under FOIA'. That was the shore story told to everyone.

And the entire GO was disbanded. People were declared and RPF'ed.

That was a PR stunt to show the world at large the cult did something to right itself. It was also an internal power coup in which the Sea Org grabbed control. The cloak and daggers department is now called the OSA.

I'm sure that people who knew Barbara Schwarz then look at what happened. It scares them right into the corner where the cult want's 'em. Thinking something like 'That could happen to me too!'. They're quite convinced that the 'tech' protects them.

Barbara Schwarz is used as per policy IMO. The cult is content with her being a nutcase.

She's intelligent and resourceful however. She could snap out of it anytime. I hope she does. :bounce:
Last edited by SchwimmelPuckel on Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:35 pm

Ironic how BS inadvertently serves the cause of both "church" and critic. The church will allude to her as the fate of those who abandon the tech and critics use it to show what the tech can do to a person. With both sides using her as the bad example, one would think she'd avoid the scientology scene altogether. I feel sorry for the woman, no matter how aggressive her demeanor. Whoever is impersonating her name and antagonizing her should be ashamed of themselves. My 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 pm

Thanks Digger, and Scwimmel, too.

The real Barbara Schwartz could indeed "snap out of it." She could be a case study of the effects of a failed OSA/scientology attempt to "neutralize" a enemy.

From Journal of Scientology Issue 3-G Sept 52 Danger! Black Dianetics
by L. Ron Hubbard © 1991 L. Ron Hubbard Library

<start fair use quote>

Death, insanity, aberration, or merely a slavish obedience can be
efficiently effected by the use of Black Dianetics. Further, adequate
laws do not exist at this time to bar the use of these techniques.
The law provides that only the individual so wronged can make
complaint or swear out a warrant for offenders using these techniques.

A person on whom Black Dianetics has been employed seldom retains the
sanity or will to make a complaint, or does not know he has been
victimized. In addition, persons claiming such offenses against their
persons are commonly catalogued by doctors as suffering from delusion.
Thus the employer of Black Dianetics can escape unpunished under
existing legal procedures.
<end fair use quote>

Digger

Post by Digger » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:52 am

Quote:
<start fair use quote>

Death, insanity, aberration, or merely a slavish obedience can be
efficiently effected by the use of Black Dianetics. Further, adequate
laws do not exist at this time to bar the use of these techniques.
The law provides that only the individual so wronged can make
complaint or swear out a warrant for offenders using these techniques.

A person on whom Black Dianetics has been employed seldom retains the
sanity or will to make a complaint, or does not know he has been
victimized. In addition, persons claiming such offenses against their
persons are commonly catalogued by doctors as suffering from delusion.
Thus the employer of Black Dianetics can escape unpunished under
existing legal procedures.
<end fair use quote>
This is very,very true.

And ,unfortunately,politicians knows this very, very well.

I want to ask this:WHERE ARE THE POLITICIANS, WHERE ARE THEY????

Why no one is here?

WHY?

WHY?

tom_

Post by tom_ » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:29 am

Ladayla, I agree strongly with what you wrote above.

I have never, nor will I, infer or imply that Barb Schwartz is not intelligent, articulate, or doesn't have some severe and complicated issues to sort through.

I feel the same about Pitbull, Diane Richardson, Bernie, Tigger, U-Mike, and other Moderate Critics and cult apologists that exhibit
psychopathologies that transcend normal usenet behavior. I sincerely hope all of these people can snap out of their caustic reactionary modes and Black PR and DA tactician roles.

tp
<<<<<<>>>>>>
www.stopscientology.com www.FairGamed.org
www.xenutv.com
www.madvillelaw.net
www.lermanet.com
Tom C on $cn http://www.scientomogy.info/ :)

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:38 am

Why is it that some of the most prolific, dedicated and informed individuals are just plain nuts. Not just KOOKY, but totally nuts.

Its almost like Scientology releases them on the world to wreak havoc.

Unless, these intrepid souls, are actually whole-track denizens who have been doing the sqare-dance with Hubbard for centuries.

Like "The Ambassador for Mankind".

Its just not the same without Koos. We have to settle for second tier KOOKS like Schwarz.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

butwehave11

Post by butwehave11 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:08 pm

Does anyone else find it ironic Pitbull is saying this?
I fart in your general direction!

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:11 pm

bwh11,

Now that you mention it, yes, it is ironic in a big way. I think pitbull should take a moment to review his own posting history and realize that he doesn't exactly come off as the most sane or balanced member of OCMB by any stretch of anyone's imagination. My 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”