Darius Wilhere

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
User avatar
mate
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:24 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Darius Wilhere

Post by mate » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:09 am

A very disturbing posting was made by "blownforgood" on OCMB.
Darius was declared and offloaded from Gold. His wife was made to divorce him and he was never to see his mom or dad again. Sandy was in great disagreement with this and protested. A few months later, Sandy got MS and was sent down to PAC. If she is still around, that is where she is, PAC. She is misreable that she has lost all relatives and loved ones and she herself now has a terminal illness. Greg is still in CMO INT and married to Sue Gentry. Darius was sent to some middle of nowhere U.S. town and given $500 to start a new life. He struggled out there for awhile and eventually petitioned to be able to be undeclared and get back into the S.O. Here is where the story gets brutal. Darius is allowed to come back into the S.O., but in LATAM/Mexico. Darius speaks no spanish and why they picked this location is most bizarre. Darius packs up his stuff and takes a bus to Mexico. Not too long after he arrives in Mexico, the car he is riding in is struck by a another car in a high speed street race and Darius is thrown from the vehicle and killed in the accident!!!!! But, as fate would have it, after 12 minutes in the afterlife, he is revived, lives and gets to spend the next year laying around recoving from a broken back, neck, ribs, limbs and various cuts an bruises. He is still in constant pain to this day and the best part is that he is selling off his belongings to raise money for his hospital bills as the Church is NOT paying for these!!!

Casavius is a completely different story. When his parents blew the base, DM was determined to keep Casavius from them. There is only one real way to make someone disappear well enough that even his parents cannot locate him. The Church is real good at this too. Years of experience have perfected the method. Hasn't anyone ever noticed how some people just never are heard from agian? They changed Casavius's name to David Prybilski and he was adopted by Dan Prybilski who worked at the Ranch. After his name was changed to David, and he had a new passport and identificaton, they sent him to Denmark and he works in the CLO there as a construction/maintenace guy. I bet you that is why his parents never found him. Even his wife's name was changed! He was married to a little red head name Irene that used to work in TU at Gold. Irene Smid was her name. I think they are divorced now anyway.

Dan Prybilski was made the Berthing buiilding I/C at Gold and later blew as well and is now in PAC somewhere.

The lengths people will go to make sure other people suffer.

Until next time...

BFG
Sandy has a step-brother, Steve Stevens Jr. As I recall Steve was CO Tours Anzo in the late 70's and routed out. Steve was remarkably successful as a reg and if I'm not mistaken, he had sizeable nest egg in the bank in the early 90's. At this time he married into a well-off Sydney family and after an RPF trip at Flag, I heard that he routed out or blew. I imagine he would be quite wealthy now and without doubt would be on the spot to help his nephew Darius if he knew about it,

So does anyone know Steve's whereabout. His mother Phyl Stevens would, if she is out. And no doubt, his twin sister Chris (Herring?) would also know, if she is out.

Also, if anyone knows Darius' whereabouts in Mexico, could it be posted on this thread or at least PMed to me.

Finally, does anyone know where Sandy is posted? She is highly tech trained and could be in AOLA?

Regards, your mate.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

User avatar
lulu_belle
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 12:51 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by lulu_belle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:51 pm

mate wrote:A very disturbing posting was made by "blownforgood" on OCMB.
Darius was declared and offloaded from Gold. His wife was made to divorce him and he was never to see his mom or dad again. Sandy was in great disagreement with this and protested. A few months later, Sandy got MS and was sent down to PAC. If she is still around, that is where she is, PAC. She is misreable that she has lost all relatives and loved ones and she herself now has a terminal illness. Greg is still in CMO INT and married to Sue Gentry. Darius was sent to some middle of nowhere U.S. town and given $500 to start a new life. He struggled out there for awhile and eventually petitioned to be able to be undeclared and get back into the S.O. Here is where the story gets brutal. Darius is allowed to come back into the S.O., but in LATAM/Mexico. Darius speaks no spanish and why they picked this location is most bizarre. Darius packs up his stuff and takes a bus to Mexico. Not too long after he arrives in Mexico, the car he is riding in is struck by a another car in a high speed street race and Darius is thrown from the vehicle and killed in the accident!!!!! But, as fate would have it, after 12 minutes in the afterlife, he is revived, lives and gets to spend the next year laying around recoving from a broken back, neck, ribs, limbs and various cuts an bruises. He is still in constant pain to this day and the best part is that he is selling off his belongings to raise money for his hospital bills as the Church is NOT paying for these!!!

Casavius is a completely different story. When his parents blew the base, DM was determined to keep Casavius from them. There is only one real way to make someone disappear well enough that even his parents cannot locate him. The Church is real good at this too. Years of experience have perfected the method. Hasn't anyone ever noticed how some people just never are heard from agian? They changed Casavius's name to David Prybilski and he was adopted by Dan Prybilski who worked at the Ranch. After his name was changed to David, and he had a new passport and identificaton, they sent him to Denmark and he works in the CLO there as a construction/maintenace guy. I bet you that is why his parents never found him. Even his wife's name was changed! He was married to a little red head name Irene that used to work in TU at Gold. Irene Smid was her name. I think they are divorced now anyway.

Dan Prybilski was made the Berthing buiilding I/C at Gold and later blew as well and is now in PAC somewhere.

The lengths people will go to make sure other people suffer.

Until next time...

BFG
Sandy has a step-brother, Steve Stevens Jr. As I recall Steve was CO Tours Anzo in the late 70's and routed out. Steve was remarkably successful as a reg and if I'm not mistaken, he had sizeable nest egg in the bank in the early 90's. At this time he married into a well-off Sydney family and after an RPF trip at Flag, I heard that he routed out or blew. I imagine he would be quite wealthy now and without doubt would be on the spot to help his nephew Darius if he knew about it,

So does anyone know Steve's whereabout. His mother Phyl Stevens would, if she is out. And no doubt, his twin sister Chris (Herring?) would also know, if she is out.

Also, if anyone knows Darius' whereabouts in Mexico, could it be posted on this thread or at least PMed to me.

Finally, does anyone know where Sandy is posted? She is highly tech trained and could be in AOLA?

Regards, your mate.
I find this extremely sad and disturbing also.

Sandy was a great person. I never really knew Darius, but those who knew him spoke very highly of him.

I don't know how Greg Wilhere sleeps at night.

Last I knew, Chris Stevens was married to someone named Charles Montgomery and was a public in LA. I think she was FSMing or something like that. That was a while ago, though; I have no idea what she is doing now.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

User avatar
blownforgood
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:37 pm
Location: Hemet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Darius and other info

Post by blownforgood » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Chris Stevens/Montgomery is at AOLA in PAC.
Phyll Stevens is also still in and I think is at Flag somewhere. All of the "elderly" staff at Gold were offloaded to either living care facilities or their original org they came from so they would not die at the Gold base. She was offloaded from Gold when anyone over 60 was offloaded from the base back in 2004.

Darius in STILL in the S.O. He works in CLO LATAM.

User avatar
lulu_belle
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 12:51 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius and other info

Post by lulu_belle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:51 pm

blownforgood wrote:Chris Stevens/Montgomery is at AOLA in PAC.
I can't believe she actually went back in. Is she still married to Charles?
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

seneschal
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:09 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius and other info

Post by seneschal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:51 pm

blownforgood wrote:so they would not die at the Gold base.
I'd imagine rear admiral Miscavige would freak if elderly started to die at Gold and the media picked up the scent.

CLO Latam, that's Mexico (city) right?

User avatar
mate
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:24 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mate » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:05 am

Hi, BFG.

Thank you for the information and your prompt response. You really are a gem. It is good to know that Darius is up and about. I met Darius when he was eight or nine in Sydney when Greg, Sandy and he, visited to see Sandy's mom. While in Australia, Dave Bloomberg's little brother taught Darius how to play cricket, a sport unknown in the "good ole US of A". Yes, that was a long time ago.

It is a shame that people such as Chris Stevens and Darius, return to the Sea Org after being out, but we must remember that their families are still in. And even though they are disbursed, there is no disconnect.

Phyll, who is Chris' mother and Darius grandmother, is I am sure, an Australian citizen and would now be on an Australian pension of something like $AUS 1000+ per month ($US 750+), so she would be well covered.

Regards, your mate.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

User avatar
mate
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:24 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by mate » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:11 am

lulu_belle wrote: Last I knew, Chris Stevens was married to someone named Charles Montgomery and was a public in LA. I think she was FSMing or something like that. That was a while ago, though; I have no idea what she is doing now.
Hi, lulu_belle.
Thank you for this information. It is nice to know that Chris does have the courage to leave even though she did go back in. As I noted in my previous post, I can understand her going back in, as the Stevens are a close family.

Regards, your mate.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

User avatar
lulu_belle
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 12:51 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by lulu_belle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:22 pm

mate wrote:It is nice to know that Chris does have the courage to leave even though she did go back in.
Well, to tell you the truth, when she left, she didn't have much of a choice.

She had gotten romantically involved with and married a public person, Charles Montgomery. This is expressly forbidden in the SO. I think the idea was that Charles would join the Sea Org too, but he wasn't qualified. (This was a long time ago, so I don't know for sure that I remember all of the details correctly.)

At that time there were quite a few people on staff who were married to non-SO. There were two reasons in general this occurred. One was that one person in the marriage left the SO while the other stayed in, but they stayed married. The other one was if one person who was already married joined while their mate didn't. Not too many people while in the SO married someone out; it was against the 2D rules and you would usually get RPFed.

Anyway, an order came down at this time that all staff who were married to non-SO had to "move onto the base". The order didn't explicitly say they had to get divorced, but since they could no longer live with their families and would probably never see them, it was implied.

Chris was one of the people involved. She didn't want to leave staff, but refused to divorce her husband.

They declared her.

I seem to remember there were some other trumped up charges, but that was basically the reason.

It was sheer spite.

I guess she managed to get her declare overturned later. I think I was gone by then, though, so I don't know the details.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

User avatar
Smurf
Posts: 2679
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by Smurf » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:15 am

Darius is now out of the Sea Org and living with his Mexican wife, Rosa Elisa Diaz, and daughter, in Los Angeles. On his Facebook page, he credits his mother & wife for his health & happiness.... no mention of his father, Greg, DM's boot-licking lieutenant.

Image

https://www.facebook.com/darius.stevenswilhere

User avatar
Demented LRH
Posts: 2499
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Location: New York City, NY, USA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by Demented LRH » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 pm

At least this CoS story has a happy ending.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

User avatar
Smurf
Posts: 2679
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Darius Wilhere

Post by Smurf » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Demented LRH wrote:At least this CoS story has a happy ending.
Not really. Check out Darius' employer: Zero 2 Infinity Media.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-s ... ymedia.com

Registrant:

Darius Wilhere
6331 Hollywood Blvd --------------- HGB (Scientology Admin)
Los Angeles, California 90028

Darius' is still under OSA's thumb.

Update:As of July 1, Darius changed his "Friends" setting to private. OSA's keeping tabs on OCMB. 8)

Post Reply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests