ENTIRE BRIDGE IS BEING RE-RE-RELEASED

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
blownforgood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ENTIRE BRIDGE IS BEING RE-RE-RELEASED

Post by blownforgood » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:13 pm

NEW “QUAD” GRADES COMING OUT?

I thought that I had mentioned this in posts long ago, but I will go through it again for thoroughness. More than one year ago I told you all of the books would be redone. This was started with the re-release of the “Basics Books.

THE ENTIRE BRIDGE IS BEING REVISED! THE ENTIRE THING. WHEN DAVE MISCAVIGE IS DONE, THE ENTIRE BRIDGE WILL HAVE BEEN COMLETELY RE-DONE. EVERYTHING FROM BOOK ONE TO THE HIGHEST OT LEVELS. IT ALL WILL BE REDONE COMPLETELY. This is not an understatement.

Why? You ask. Because they are incorrect. Here are some good reasons why Dave thinks they should be redone.

GRADES – The grades are being stripped back to what they were when they were referred to as “quickie grades”. I kid you not. See someone somewhere revised the Grades in the late 80’s/early 90’s. See, you used to do a list of say 30 questions on the each grade. You would get asked these questions and somewhere along the line you would reach the EP and then you would be DONE. Next grade.

Well, if you did not reach the EP on the first 30 questions on the list, there were additional questions that could be assessed until you did reach the EP. Some people might go another 2 questions, some another 20. There were an additional 300 questions drawn up that could be assessed.

Whoever revised the Grades (probably on DM’s orders) ADDED ALL 300 QUESTIONS to EACH level in order to attest. So, you would reach the EP at maybe 20 questions and then have to assess another 280 questions in order to complete. Along with shear boredom and frustration comes going to Review, no longer having F/N’s, and just weeks and weeks of useless questions that mean nothing and cause little or no reaction except for driving the person off of the Grades.

When Dave Miscavige re-releases the new streamlined Grades, I am sure he will work out a terrific spin on this on how countless hours were spent comparing LRH originals to the new materials, countless numbers of pilots were done to ensure that the results were no less than perfect in every instance etc. The TRUTH IS that all DM was doing is taking off whatever arbitraries HE HIMSELF ordered added on when it was last revised.

This insane pattern will repeat itself for the rest of the entire Bridge and many new courses and releases that were completely wrong from the beginning.

Let’s list a few:

KEY TO LIFE or KTL – This course was doomed from day one. After being a Pilot Course for 20 years, it was NEVER correct. A few of the people compiling the course, had (believe it or not) had a misunderstood on the instruction LRH had laid out for putting the course together. He had mentioned having some sort of glossary or reference that a student could look up words in.

This “reference” became the ENTIRE COURSE for the most part. THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE. Both SUE KOON and RAY MITOFF were declared Suppressive Persons in 2000 for this exact screw up. The course is supposed to take 2 weeks not 2 years and it is supposed to be a few processes and a few clay table items and you are done. Instead it is the largest, longest course in all of Scientology and takes at least a year if you do it part time.

LIFE ORIENTATION COURSE or LOC – Same deal as KTL. The people compiling the course just could not figure out what LRH had intended. Anyone who has done this course will tell you that it seems weird. Whatever job or post you have, you “Hat in Life” will end up being, that is what you come up with as you hat in life. Since that whole part of the course is screwed up, the clay demo of your personal org board is just a waste of time and a primer for knowing how to clean clay out of all parts of your hands for many weeks.

L RUNDOWNS – I love to see Dave gets himself out of this one. The L rundowns are one of the, if not, THE most money making processes the church has. They are quick and they are expensive. They were also written by David Mayo. The materials that Auditors are trained to do these are still on BTB’s and are NOT WRITTEN BY LRH. Dave Mayo audited LRH on these and Then wrote up what he did and left out what he thought did not work.

LRH NEVER READ WHAT DAVID MAYO WROTE. He never read anything that David wrote, he never side checked them, LRH told David Mayo to issue them and audit others on them and get them through the levels. To this day, these processes are one of the few that have gone on completely unchanged because there is an original writing that is completely intact and it is exactly as it has always been, unaltered and NOT LRH.

OT VII – This one is exactly the same as above – David Mayo wrote it. He audited LRH on this level and wrote it up. Trouble is that he did not really write up that much. This is where Dave Miscavige has come in and made the level much more than it was. He had people cull out all of the auditor skills and make drills for each of them and added this to the Level so that all auditors would at least have an area to concentrate on when doing the level. The level itself has not changed from what David Mayo wrote, it just has had an insane amount of Dave Miscavige drills added to it so that he can at least feel he tried to alter as much as possible and still not figure out a way to make it be from LRH in the end.

The list goes on and on and basically it covers ALL books, Courses, lectures, etc. As each item is modified or changed, all other materials that relate to it, cover similar ground or technology ALSO have to changed. This is why it will cover most all materials that get re-released, they all sort of refer to each other at some point.

We used to have a saying at the Int Base. “At least we have ONE STABLE DATUM that we can always count on – CHANGE!”
Until next time…
BFG

truthseeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by truthseeker » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:51 am

Blown for good,

It would make sense, given that the public is aware about Xenu and his alien pals, that miscavige might try to re-write scientology and wipe Xenu and talk of aliens out of the picture to make the cult seem more acceptable. That's what I would do if I was an evil cult leader watching my cult disintergrate, try to create 'new scientology'. Is it possible to change the teachings that much or are aliens too much of a part of it to be conveniently removed? I guess its the latter hopefully or thet would have done it before now.

Dorthe

Post by Dorthe » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:34 am

In order to discharge all about Xenu, aliens and bodythetans DM would have to discharge OT III - VII.

So if that is DM's next step the next big release will be something like:
It has now been discovered that OT III to VII was made up by David Mayo. The newly recovered OT levels have now been written up from the direction LRH gave. In order to keep them clean the new OT levels are completely secret and have to be done on a secluded location in the Pacific Ocean. The levels can only be bought as a package. To do them you have to take one year of from your current life. You will leave everything behind you and come back a totally free being ready to start on the real OT levels.
D

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:45 pm

I find it interesting the CoS wants to down play Hubbard's
crap to make scientology more presentable while the
Freezone wants to sell "standard" Hubbard tech to make
scientology more presentable.

songbird

Post by songbird » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:37 pm

You will leave everything behind you and come back a totally free being ready to start on the real OT levels.
You're right, Dorthe -- they will probably concoct something similar to what you've described. The irony is -- we already ARE free beings. Those poor souls trapped inside LRH's cosmology don't know it. They jump through whatever hoops LRH and CoS set up in order to achieve "total freedom" -- but they already are free. We all are.

Shroom,
Yep! What to do with Lafayette?? That is the question..... :shock: :lol:

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Hubbard's Mushroom wrote:I find it interesting the CoS wants to down play Hubbard's crap to make scientology more presentable while the
Freezone wants to sell "standard" Hubbard tech to make scientology more presentable.
HM: Great observation -- and you did it w/o having to go to a place where people are and spot things. I use to look at women when I did those processes, but I digress.

It is an irony that the FZ has so completely mastered LRH in his original tongue that CoS feels a need to introduce the unaltered LRH. This will all devolve to people yelling at each other that they alone have the original voice of Hubbard and the other group doesn't.

The major advantage held by the FZ is that they don't have David Miscavige. A Miscavigeless World = Freezone Freedom = the unaltered LRH, David Mayo, and others.

////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 pm

BFG: This is giant news.

IMO, DM is racing to avert the collapse of CoS. He has the wrong why though. The reason CoS is collapsing is not because of altered Tech. The reason for the collapse is DM. When will DM cog that he was altered in his youth by squirrel processes and became the creature that he is today?

DM needs to go away for one year to the secret island Dorthe mentioned.

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Well from what I understand the ranks of OT are used as a whip on the lower ranked individuals. Now that DM has invalidated all of the people that have paid for their high rank already. It is probable that they would want to get thru the courses as soon as possible to get that rank back.
So there is a good chance that those of ranks OT 5 and higher would be willing to pay a great deal of money with little reguard of how they will deal with the money loss.
I have been saying for awhile that DM is looking to cash out. This is a good indicator of that, the second part would be the sudden sale of properties. But that might be known untill he has flown with the money and the new owners come around to kick the scientologists out.

Atheist

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Repayology...pay, then repay your way across the bridge to nowhere.

Next DM will discover that the emeter is not exactly up to code and darn it, people will have to repay because somebody did not completely understand what lron wanted.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:56 pm

ATTN: ALL OT'S.

YOU NEED TO DO A SYSTEM RESTORE ON YOURSELF TO REPAIR ALTERED TECH. PLEASE SELECT A THETAN RESTORE POINT PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST SCIENTOLOGY COURSE. %*@

CONTROL PANEL --> THETAN SYSTEM RESTORE --> SELECT YES (**(*()

ERROR !#%^$^_}_+

ONCE YOUR RECOVER YOUR ORIGINAL RUIN, THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOUR ENTIRE BANK AND ALL OF YOUR BT'S AND CT'S WILL BE RESTORED TO THEIR PRE-SCIENTOLOGY CONDITION. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY RESTART SCIENTOLOGY FROM THE BEGINNING.

THE SCREEN WILL PROMPT YOU TO PURCHASE THE NEW LRH BASICS:

PURCHASE NEW LRH BASICS --> SELECT YES.

NEXT, THE SCREEN WILL PROMPT YOU TO BEGIN YOUR PRE-BRIDGE COURSES. SELECT YES. THE SCREEN WILL PROMPT YOU TO PURCHASE TWO LIFE REPAIR INTENSIVES AND THE COMMUNICATIONS COURSE.

SELECT YES.

UPON COMPLETION, YOU MUST WRITE SUCCESS STORIES. THE SCREEN WILL THEN PROMPT YOU TO REGISTER FOR THE PURIFICATION RUNDOWN TO BEGIN YOUR BRIDGE.

CONGRATULATIONS! SCIENTOLOGY HAS DISCOVERED YOUR RUIN AND CAN MAKE THINGS GO BETTER %&*(_

ERROR

WELCOME TO SCIENTOLOGY. $%^&*!~&&*^i

RUN REGISTRATION SUBROUTINE 0876$#*%(^

IF YES, THEN PAY $360,000. (&^%_)(*

WELCOME TO FLAG *&&*)

YOU CAN JOIN OR YOU CAN SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD WITH A GUN (&^&*#@! OR JUMP OFF A BRIDGE **(

ALT+CTRL+DELETE IF ALTERATIONS OCCUR

jax

Post by jax » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 pm

Dorthe wrote: In order to keep them clean the new OT levels are completely secret and have to be done on a secluded location in the Pacific Ocean.
D
How long do you think it will take before the lid is blown off of the new, top secret OT levels on the internet?

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:38 am

I had a rather odd little enounter the other day. I was walking down the street and bumped into someone I used to know in CofS. She obviously did not know I had been expelled and I wasn't about to give her a bad time about being a cultie or what about Xenu or anything. So I kept it civil and decent as did she. Anyway, she asked if I'd heard about the basic books release campaign. I said yeah, but I'd rather see the revisions from Hubbard. Then I whipped out a Handbook for Preclears book that I just so happened to have with me in my handbag and said I was sticking to the earlier editions like that one. (it was one of the slim green books they stopped doing in the early 80s or so, so it was obviously an older version) She said it was from LRH, that the church found out that someone left out a whole bunch of stuff from the earlier books.

I mean, what the hell. These people will believe anything the church tells 'em.

I mean, point of logic- if Handbook for Preclears or Creation of Human Ability or Scn 08 had been improperly edited or whatever, given LRH's propensity for revising HCOBs, PLs and other works CONSTANTLY, don't these people think he'd have said something about the books long before he died?

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again. That's one of the hallmarks of a cult or, should I say, a cultie mentality. Members who will believe anything and everything they are told and are constantly told conflicting information which they completely accept even when the anomalies and errata are staring them right in the face- who will accept the word of any successor/leader even while being told again and again in "scripture" (so to speak) that they're not supposed to do it that way.

songbird

Post by songbird » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:00 am

Fluff wrote:I mean, point of logic- if Handbook for Preclears or Creation of Human Ability or Scn 08 had been improperly edited or whatever, given LRH's propensity for revising HCOBs, PLs and other works CONSTANTLY, don't these people think he'd have said something about the books long before he died?
Point of logic indeed! Hellooooooo.....
I mean, what the hell. These people will believe anything the church tells 'em.
Some will .... but I'm bettin' that for quite a few, this revised bridge will be the straw that broke the camel's back (apologies to Ambassador Yak and his camels).

BTW, I can't help wondering (you know how curious I am) .... do you generally carry the Handbook for Preclears on your person? Me ... it's a comb, a hanky, maybe a good paperback. Can't say that I'd want ol' Ron lurking about my handbag -- after all ... my wallet's in there!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 am

Dorthe wrote:So if that is DM's next step the next big release will be something like:
It has now been discovered that OT III to VII was made up by David Mayo. The newly recovered OT levels have now been written up from the direction LRH gave. In order to keep them clean the new OT levels are completely secret and have to be done on a secluded location in the Pacific Ocean. The levels can only be bought as a package. To do them you have to take one year of from your current life. You will leave everything behind you and come back a totally free being ready to start on the real OT levels.
D
Haha! What do you think they should name the island?

brownjedi wrote:Repayology...pay, then repay your way across the bridge to nowhere.

Next DM will discover that the emeter is not exactly up to code and darn it, people will have to repay because somebody did not completely understand what lron wanted.
This is in how many languages?
These people are going to get hit twice as hard when DM discovers that the true meanings were altered, squirreled and lost in translation.
How can anything written/literary be translated with 100% accuracy, when different languages have different structure?
Check out my videos.......
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gigglesvids

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:22 pm

songbird wrote: BTW, I can't help wondering (you know how curious I am) .... do you generally carry the Handbook for Preclears on your person? Me ... it's a comb, a hanky, maybe a good paperback. Can't say that I'd want ol' Ron lurking about my handbag -- after all ... my wallet's in there!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
I have a very nice Coach totebag style handbag and if the book I happen to be reading at the time is small enough, I'll slip it in.

Right then I was finishing up a reread of Handbook for Preclears and it was one of those little green books so it fit really well.

Right now, I am reading a trade paperback book on Buddhism that does not fit in there anywhere near as well--so that gets carried...

:)

Return to “Opinions & Debate”