Scientology exploitation of Children Part 2

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
exstaff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scientology exploitation of Children Part 2

Post by exstaff » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:14 am

please notice the date on this one too.

"26 JUNE 95

(to) HAS PBC

(from) CO CADET ESTATES ORG

RE: YR RUSH DISPATCH

Dear Ed,

Sorry, I have not been on the base and just recently recieved this fax.

I called the phone number you gave and it was constantly busy.

Here is the data you requested:

1. Where do they start?

First of all there is an issue that I am sending to you - CLO WUS ED 722 of 22 Mar 74.

All of these points have to be in without exception. Additionally, we will need the additional data of what health insurance is set up for the child (e.g. medical, medicare, etc), the PC folders for the kids if they have one, ethics summary or file if this exists.

BOTH children must want to join the Sea Organization. This includes the father who has to give her (sic) permission that this is okay and to abide by the Sea Org policies in regards to liberties, etc. OSA INT is supposed to be working on getting these revised and issued, but in the meantime we are using the old forms.

If the child fits the requirements, he or she may qualify for the Ranch. The usual way if finding this out is by testing, and then doing crams or instructs and a TIP in order to have the points laid out and finite.

Once the requirements for the Ranch have been completed then the child does the routing form, gets a Fitness Board, signs a Sea Org contract, and then goes to the Ranch where he or she will be a 3rd class Cadet once the requirements are met and they go on the payroll where they get $15.00 per week allowance.

The children will need physical examinations and a vaccination record, and the waivers filled in by the parent (available from the doctor's office and from my HAS CEO).

Financial arrangements need to be made as to payment of childcare, etc. from the org he or she will be working for.

For anyone in the pre-school, they are taught phonics and then every course is taught by Scn checksheet on the basics, Reading, Writing (penmanship and calligraphy), and arithmatic.

The learn to read for their grade level in Math, Reading (SRA reading lab courses), an they have 2-1/2 hours per day on Scientology studies. They also have 2-1/2 hours of daily MEST work in addition to keeping their own areas clean, personal daily hygiene, and helping as a group member.

They have to follow the 5 LRH rules for children:

1. Obey orders.
2. Be good.
3. Get 6 hours of study per day.
4. Keep your area tidy and yourself clean.
5. Work together as a group.

Sports at the ATA consists (until we can get them to the Ranch) of team games and group activities. Sometimes basketball, or baseball as we have a part-time coach that takes them out on the weekends.

At the Ranch, they are mainly playing basketball and baseball for one hour per day, and this is supervised by the Cadet Coordinator who is a Senior HOC INT Qualled person.

As far as the child goes, their parents are encouraged to visit the child during mealtimes, and other times per the schedule. The main point to realize is that for the child it is a First and Third dynamic activity, and the way that the second dynamic comes into play is that they get to see each other of they are upstat and qualify for Liberties.

The Ranch is situated 54 miles away in the town of Saugus on a piece of property that's 32 acres big. They have 6 horses, various animals, rabbits, etc. There are 2 full time security guards on post, and 9 crew to service the children, including two HPCSC's and a Class 8 Qual Sec. MEST work is 4 hours a day on the grounds daily, including common cleaning stations, personal hygene, etc.

They have single beds per law which is 50 sq feet per child. We have emergency facilities, and there is regular WQSB drilling being done in the event of emergency, then all have their proper posts as cadets.

In order to graduate as a Cadet they have to have:

A. A 10,000 word vocabulary. This is done per standard tests on this and verified by Qual before the certificate is issued. Extensive wordclearing is used throughout.

B. Must be able to write, compose elegantly and swiftly. More so than the average adult.

C. Must be able to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, as well as know degrees, minutes and seconds (nautical AB requirements for when they are in the Sea Org.)

Once the abov/e (sic) are awarded, then the complete their EPF courses (Product 0), and report to CMO INT of CMO PAC for posting. At which point they are no longer in our org.

The schedule generally calls for wake up at 6:30 AM, cleaning stattions (sic), hygiene points in, uniform inspections, muster and drilling. Then they get transportation from the AB berthing to the ATA and eat breakfast, clean up, more study, and then decks time. After decks projects they cleanup (sic) and get ready for dinner, then cleanup (sic) and go to the AB where they get ready for bed, take a shower, cleaning stations, etc.

Saturdays and Sundays are usually outings for the upstats, and CSP for the dorms and the AB and ATA.

That's basically it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

ML, Tom"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUvU8xo ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4IY0KZV ... re=related

http://www.exscientologykids.com/

Oh OSA... Somebody should be calling the FBI on this one.
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

exstaff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by exstaff » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:22 am

Ohhhhh OSA, what do ya say...? Meter checks for the whole Pac Base!
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Tsar von Humbug

Post by Tsar von Humbug » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:04 am

Well this is interesting.

Firstly, supposedly they don't have children in the Sea Org per a Miscavige policy - when supposedly was this?

Secondly, if these kids are getting 6 hours study a day, and are spending 2.5 hours each on 'tech', they are only getting 3.5 real study.
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?x06z9idz1yb]Protest Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?xw30w1xlydf]Tax Flyer.[/url] [url=http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst]Prof Touretzky's Site.[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_rIfMguyg]London 3/15[/url]

Daffodilenator

Post by Daffodilenator » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Tsar von Humbug wrote:(snip)

Secondly, if these kids are getting 6 hours study a day, and are spending 2.5 hours each on 'tech', they are only getting 3.5 real study.
And if they are using "Scn checksheet" methods are the kids really even getting 3.5 hours of real study?

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Long division is what nine-year-olds learned in school when I was young. The cadet learns nothing more in mathematics???

No fractions so the graduating cadet can barely figure out the cost of half a pound of sliced turkey or a fourth of a cubic yard of fertilizer.

No decimals, so the cadet can't multiply out cents into dollars, or convert American dollars into pesos or Euros, or easily calculate interest rates on a loan.

No geometry so the cadet can't do simple carpentry, or figure out square feet of surface, when buying paint or carpet.

No algebra, so they don't even know, if a recipe calls for 5 cups of water for 2 cups of lentils, how to much water to use for 3 cups of lentils, (how to solve 5/2 =x/3). They probably don't learn estimating either, so their "guesses" are off.

And that's just the basics. You need:
*solid algebra and geometry to pass a qualifying exam for community college math, science, and programming classes
*logic to become a computer programmer,
*statistics if you are buying or selling insurance,
*statistics if you are analyzing surveys and trends
*advanced algebra for much science work, and
*calculus for engineering and physics.

So, these cadets are woefully unprepared for college that will lead to good-paying jobs.

Maybe CoS likes to keep them uneducated, figuring they only need:
Addition, so they can add up the scam money coming in.
Subtraction, so they can pay the lions share to CoS headquarters
Multiplication, so they can beef up their stats (because everyone is lying about stats at CoS).
Division, so they can spread the meager remaining cash among their staff.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:27 pm

Tsar von Humbug wrote:Well this is interesting.

Firstly, supposedly they don't have children in the Sea Org per a Miscavige policy - when supposedly was this?

The post says this was "26 JUNE 95 ".

My husband and I were both college educated and highly trained executives in the Sea Org when we CSWed a plan for us to take over the Cadet Org rather than be declared for refusing to abort our child.

You, dear reader, can just imagine what happened with that idea. Years of disconnection and abuse and Kangaroo courts and misery for all involved. This still makes me cry, especially when I see the names of some of those kids who's parents did not abort them now on staff in the Sea Org.

I so want to help them, but how?
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Paradox

Re: Scientology exploitation of Children Part 2

Post by Paradox » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:18 pm

exstaff wrote:The children will need physical examinations and a vaccination record, and the waivers filled in by the parent (available from the doctor's office and from my HAS CEO).
But why do the kids need vaccines? Won't the awesome power of thetans protect them?

This is something I've always wondered. Just how much of the dogma do the upper level people actually believe? Does Miscavage actually believe in this stuff, or is he just along for the money and power?

jeannie36832

Post by jeannie36832 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Reading this, I kept hearing my brother's voice in the back of my head describing his U. S. Navy Basic Training.

I can't even begin to express how horrified I am at the thought of children living like this, instead of being free to learn EVERYTHING and ANYTHING through play, life experience, and self-selected projects. (Can you tell I homeschool?)

This is quite possibly the exact OPPOSITE of how my children are raised and I can't imagine the damage these SO kids are having done to their joyful spirits, critical thinking and love of learning that most kids have.
"Did you ever read poor old George Orwell's 1984? ...could be the palest imagined shadow of what a world would be like under the rule of the secret use of [url=http://lermanet.com/]Scientology[/url] with no remedy in existence." - L. Ron Hubbard

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Must be able to write, compose elegantly and swiftly.

Lron could not do this and they expect these kids to learn this while at this mini-work camp?

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 pm

But their writing can never criticize CoS, so it is HACK writing.

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Ladybird wrote: I so want to help them, but how?
I hope you believe me when I say...you are helping them.

You have a unique experience that you use to communicate....and I know it helps people that are "in", people that are "out" and others that were never "in".

Love

Hoot
Tom, Tom, Tom, you're glib. You don't know the History of $cientology...we do.

http://www.exscientologykids.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGjoS5aGOg

Return to “Opinions & Debate”